A Hoy Hoy

Annakajima

Hiya, you look lovely today, are those new shoes?

Anyhoo, through the magic of Twitter and the brilliance of Mika I won a pair of Paul O'Grady tickets and obviously the next stage was to join the website (which was sacraligious that I hadn't already) and say a huggggeeeee THANK YOU for the linky!

Was so freaking happy to win that my fella couldn't understand a word I was saying for 20 minutes and hung up the phone :naughty:

So now I'm just saying howdy, my first live Mika fix was at Brixton, his re-scheduled gig in February, and it's been pretty much love since then!

Looking forward to the 21st now, plus just waiting for the details of his free drinks tonight *hurrah*

Hope you all have an awesome day

Love Anna xx

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya, you look lovely today, are those new shoes?

Anyhoo, through the magic of Twitter and the brilliance of Mika I won a pair of Paul O'Grady tickets and obviously the next stage was to join the website (which was sacraligious that I hadn't already) and say a huggggeeeee THANK YOU for the linky!

Was so freaking happy to win that my fella couldn't understand a word I was saying for 20 minutes and hung up the phone :naughty:

So now I'm just saying howdy, my first live Mika fix was at Brixton, his re-scheduled gig in February, and it's been pretty much love since then!

Looking forward to the 21st now, plus just waiting for the details of his free drinks tonight *hurrah*

Hope you all have an awesome day

Love Anna xx

a hoy hoy

That's what my kids say. Is it the Simpsons?