Good gone girl on 3FM

goudje0

DJ Giel Beelen just played "Good gone girl" in his morningshow.

My 6 yearold son who is a diehard Mikafan immediatly recognized it as a Mikasong. It sounded good. We only heard half of it, but also hearing half for the first time makes us happy!:biggrin2:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 6 yearold son who is a diehard Mikafan immediatly recognized it as a Mikasong. It sounded good. We only heard half of it, but also hearing half for the first time makes us happy!:biggrin2:

So you didn't hear if Giel had a comment?

I never listen to 3fm, but good for Giel!:thumb_yello:

HA!

A famous DJ in holland got his whole album already, ghehee

He just played Good Gone Girl, broadcasted live on 3FM!!!

YEAH!

It is getting noticed!:thumb_yello:

Do you know about what time it was on?

http://www.3fm.nl/page/3fm_uitzendinggemist/dag/maandag

You can re-listen the radio show here (scroll down a bit)

If you know what hour (1 to 4) it was, you will probably find it. :wink2:

EDIT: This is Monday's show. We'll have to wait till tomorrow to hear today's show. But at least the link is there xD

Edited by Nadine

Do you know about what time it was on?

http://www.3fm.nl/page/3fm_uitzendinggemist/dag/maandag

You can re-listen the radio show here (scroll down a bit)

If you know what hour (1 to 4) it was, you will probably find it. :wink2:

EDIT: This is Monday's show. We'll have to wait till tomorrow to hear today's show. But at least the link is there xD

The song was allready playing when we turned on the radio. Must have been around 7.30. Don't know what he said before the song. At the end he mentioned the album coming out in two weeks.

The show is already on his site, and if they played just before you posted it it has got to be found here: http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/radio3/vara/giel/20090908-07.wma.

I'm going to listen to it now, then I'll post when the song starts (might take an hour or so).

EDIT: I'm listening to it now, he's got the whole album from Mexico incl Loverboy.

You've got to start listening if you want to hear snippets of some of the tracks from 24:45 on, the whole song Good Gone Girl starts at about 26:00!!

Edited by Iridaceae

The show is already on his site, and if they played just before you posted it it has got to be found here: http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/radio3/vara/giel/20090908-07.wma.

I'm going to listen to it now, then I'll post when the song starts (might take an hour or so).

EDIT: I'm listening to it now, he's got the whole album from Mexico incl Loverboy.

You've got to start listening if you want to hear snippets of some of the tracks from 24:45 on, the whole song Good Gone Girl starts at about 26:00!!

Thanks a lot! :biggrin2:

What language is that? :blink:

Ha! clever sister! I didn't think of looking on his own website! I'm trying to rip the song, but my recording program sucks. Anyone else?

Somehow I prefer to wait for the album. It's not that long away :naughty: