Mika@Virgin MegaStore Paris - CD signing session - h. 5.00 pm

robertina

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really disgusted. The guards did not admit me to Virgin, but a guard (very nice)admitted me discreetly. But an idiot of the MFC (it's a woman, but I don't know his name), denounced me....grrr....

So this woman is a jealous and very stupid person.

No, my Cd wasn't signed....it's logic.

I'm sorry. Are you sure she was from MFC? :sad::huglove:

A very short video of Mika's arrival

Pink braces for boys, dark blue braces for girls. He thinks about all of his fans! :pinkbow:

I know it's a French fan of the MFC. It's a woman, maybe she's 40 or 45 yo.

Hi Stephane you're welcome hier, I know your story already from the french forum (MWS), I am sorry to heard that... it's not really friendly to have done this to you, I hope the next time you will get what you want, you're a very smart person you deserve it :thumb_yello:

I am really disgusted. The guards did not admit me to Virgin, but a guard (very nice)admitted me discreetly. But an idiot of the MFC (it's a woman, but I don't know his name), denounced me....grrr....

So this woman is a jealous and very stupid person.

I'm sorry for you! I almost didn't get there but thanks to a looot of determination (talking to lots of peeps,managers,even Iain who btw isn't as friendly as John) I got there in the end. (there's a whole story but no time to write it now)

@Bluesky: Mika's mum bought one of the bios :teehee:

Why was it so difficult to get there for the autograph?

I guess it was obvious that all the people were there to have the CD signed. :blink:

Because Mika had gotten late and he had another show just after...

I was one of the lasts to arrive (I had school JUST before)

In the end, when the Q was to close, you had to buy the cd to get in (which made me guess they wanted to make profit out of the signatures thing :teehee:) and you had to show it later..I heard someone, who was in front of Mika couldn't have something signed just because they had the booklet and not the album :sneaky2:

It kinda sucked because the whole atmosphere was weird (to me anyway)..in the end I even wanted to leave because of this whole fuss just to have something signed was just too crazy! Especially when I heard that people had to put their name on a piece of paper and could barely have a word with Mika! Besides, I didn't really want that autograph and I just wanted to see him but after all that waiting it'd have been dumb so I waited which wasn't such a bad idea because he shook my hand! :blush-anim-cl: Okay, now that I think about it, it's really stupid but he had stopped shaking hands because of the lack of time but the guy who was next to him, helping him sort out the names told him I was in the fan club (he was one of the guys with whom I’d spoken before) and I guess that’s why he did it? Anyway, when I told him something,he didn’t hear it and he didn’t say anything about my joke! Well it was lame but I thought the whole business of writing your name on the paper so stupid that I wanted to put something funny on it so I added Roudoudou before my name which was the first thing that came to my mind and my attempt to make him laugh failed :naughty:

Because Mika had gotten late and he had another show just after...

I was one of the lasts to arrive (I had school JUST before)

In the end, when the Q was to close, you had to buy the cd to get in (which made me guess they wanted to make profit out of the signatures thing :teehee:) and you had to show it later..I heard someone, who was in front of Mika couldn't have something signed just because they had the booklet and not the album :sneaky2:

It kinda sucked because the whole atmosphere was weird (to me anyway)..in the end I even wanted to leave because of this whole fuss just to have something signed was just too crazy! Especially when I heard that people had to put their name on a piece of paper and could barely have a word with Mika! Besides, I didn't really want that autograph and I just wanted to see him but after all that waiting it'd have been dumb so I waited which wasn't such a bad idea because he shook my hand! :blush-anim-cl: Okay, now that I think about it, it's really stupid but he had stopped shaking hands because of the lack of time but the guy who was next to him, helping him sort out the names told him I was in the fan club (he was one of the guys with whom I’d spoken before) and I guess that’s why he did it? Anyway, when I told him something,he didn’t hear it and he didn’t say anything about my joke! Well it was lame but I thought the whole business of writing your name on the paper so stupid that I wanted to put something funny on it so I added Roudoudou before my name which was the first thing that came to my mind and my attempt to make him laugh failed :naughty:

His Royal Lateness!!! :fangurl:

You were forced to buy another copy if you wanted it signed? :shocked:

That's unfair! :aah:

I saw the pieces of paper in the video. It's funny. :naughty: But I think it would have been crazy for him without them. :boxed:

Now I know what a signing session is, I will stop wishing to get one in Italy. :boxed: I would faint after a couple of seconds in such a crowded place with crazy people all around. :stretcher:

*don't shoot me but*... i don't like his new suspenders :no:

I like them but... shouldn't they be *UNDER* the vest? They just look wrong

on top of it. To me, at least... :blink:

i couldnt go :tears: i was sick and the dr came and he says i have the swine flu :crybaby: i waas crying so hard when he told me that!!!!! im so pissed off i couldnt go!

Oh no, Aimee! Hope you feel better fast! :huglove:

Sounds quite dramatic:blink:

It really was hectic.. But that's my pov,I'm sure it went fine for some people.

His Royal Lateness!!! :fangurl:

You were forced to buy another copy if you wanted it signed? :shocked:

That's unfair! :aah:

I saw the pieces of paper in the video. It's funny. :naughty: But I think it would have been crazy for him without them. :boxed:

Now I know what a signing session is, I will stop wishing to get one in Italy. :boxed: I would faint after a couple of seconds in such a crowded place with crazy people all around. :stretcher:

:roftl: At least it wasn't exactly his fault this time :naughty:

Well I think if you showed your cd it was fine but I heard some people had to show their receipts? Might be mistaken though.

Yeah, I think so... At the beginning he had all the names spelled which is why he lost precious time...

Well,I'm sure it can go fine... It's the only one I've been to so I don't know how they're supposed to go but if I have to give advice, arrive as soon as it begins...

It really was hectic.. But that's my pov,I'm sure it went fine for some people.

:roftl: At least it wasn't exactly his fault this time :naughty:

Well I think if you showed your cd it was fine but I heard some people had to show their receipts? Might be mistaken though.

Yeah, I think so... At the beginning he had all the names spelled which is why he lost precious time...

Well,I'm sure it can go fine... It's the only one I've been to so I don't know how they're supposed to go but if I have to give advice, arrive as soon as it begins...

Thanks for the tip. :thumb_yello: I will remember.

Anyway, your joke to make him laugh was cool. :roftl:

You must have a cute autograph now. :teehee:

Thanks for the tip. :thumb_yello: I will remember.

Anyway, your joke to make him laugh was cool. :roftl:

You must have a cute autograph now. :teehee:

Yeah but he didn't say anything!!! :tears: I guess he was too tired to react :teehee: It really is! Everytime I look at it I smile cuz it's Mika and it's "Roudoudou" :roftl:

Or he must have thought it's a pretty normal name for a french person :mf_rosetinted: We have names like Marie-Gabrielle, Anne-Laure etc. So why not "Roudoudou-Elise"? :naughty:

Edited by melman92

hello!

i report yesterday on the topic of 'grand journal" but not here..sorry!

so,i make a playlist of some video(not so much...) on yt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9_HpYH2GF4

and put 4videos of my camera ;)

so,yes,he warrived later and he had something else on paris after

yes,there was so much people,for just an autograph(250personnes and 400 finally was sign a guy of security told me)

yes,we all arrived later too because we all was in "grand journal" before..and few of us couldn't be sign,it's really unfair,plus mika told us to come to virgin when he go out of th studio because he had no time for us..so,we all wanted to go and we all went to virgin,but after so much people..mika arruved when we arrived,we took the sub because he didn't want to take us in his van:roftl:

Aaaaaaaaaw :wub2:

The signing at Virgin on Friday was frickin brilliant. Thank you to everyone who showed up. And sorry to those who I couldn't see.

3 minutes ago from Tweetie

Aaaaaaaaaw :wub2:

The signing at Virgin on Friday was frickin brilliant. Thank you to everyone who showed up. And sorry to those who I couldn't see.

3 minutes ago from Tweetie

thanks!!!

i think he was really happy to see so much people come,and he always smiled when we sang during his songs!!!:wub2:

(see our video ;) )

Hello everybody !

sorry to write only know, but it was a busy week end.

So this day was sooooo great and amazing.

With all my friends of the French Forum and tho other ones, when run from the metro, to the streets to arrive in time at the signing !

it was so much fun :naughty: except when we arrived at the Virgin, when we saw the amount of people and when the guard told us it was too late ! :blink: we had to argument for a while, saying whe came from a tv show, that we belong to fan clubs, and that we came from everywhere in France (that was true...). So, we tried to smile and beg at him and he let us entering the queue. We had some trouble because some of our friends didn't manage to come :sneaky2:

Well, we have waited two hours, it was so hot and we were all stucked together. To pass the time, we sang really loud the songs we knew ! it was so much fun, because everybody looked at us with strange look ! :biggrin2:

When Mika heard that, he smiled at us !!

the signing should have finished at 19h but he arrived an hour latter so the guys in Virgin wanted him to stop. But he stood up, and looked at the crowd and made a sign to this guy saying he wanted to keep going ! :wub2: so generous !

Well, we were the last people to be signed, and it was so quick ! moreover, a guard told to a friend of mine, just before Mika and after 2 hours, that it wasn't possible, because she only had the booklet and not the box of the cd :shocked: she managed to convice another guy, but it was incredible...

It was my turn : a guy took my cd with the paper with my name, and after that, Mika signed it.

I asked him if he heard us singing at the back of the queue, and he answered "yessssssssssssssssss" !! :biggrin2: and I told him the TV show of the Grand Journal was so great and I thanked him. I wanted to get my cd back from the hands of the guard, but he gave to me his hand to shake it !!! :teehee::blink::naughty:

It was so nice.................

here are two little vids from my friends of that moment if you're interesting !

I love his smile and his look :wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tslg5IZNwQ&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuJhQsNyo8w&feature=channel

Hello everybody !

sorry to write only know, but it was a busy week end.

So this day was sooooo great and amazing.

With all my friends of the French Forum and tho other ones, when run from the metro, to the streets to arrive in time at the signing !

it was so much fun :naughty: except when we arrived at the Virgin, when we saw the amount of people and when the guard told us it was too late ! :blink: we had to argument for a while, saying whe came from a tv show, that we belong to fan clubs, and that we came from everywhere in France (that was true...). So, we tried to smile and beg at him and he let us entering the queue. We had some trouble because some of our friends didn't manage to come :sneaky2:

Well, we have waited two hours, it was so hot and we were all stucked together. To pass the time, we sang really loud the songs we knew ! it was so much fun, because everybody looked at us with strange look ! :biggrin2:

When Mika heard that, he smiled at us !!

the signing should have finished at 19h but he arrived an hour latter so the guys in Virgin wanted him to stop. But he stood up, and looked at the crowd and made a sign to this guy saying he wanted to keep going ! :wub2: so generous !

Well, we were the last people to be signed, and it was so quick ! moreover, a guard told to a friend of mine, just before Mika and after 2 hours, that it wasn't possible, because she only had the booklet and not the box of the cd :shocked: she managed to convice another guy, but it was incredible...

It was my turn : a guy took my cd with the paper with my name, and after that, Mika signed it.

I asked him if he heard us singing at the back of the queue, and he answered "yessssssssssssssssss" !! :biggrin2: and I told him the TV show of the Grand Journal was so great and I thanked him. I wanted to get my cd back from the hands of the guard, but he gave to me his hand to shake it !!! :teehee::blink::naughty:

It was so nice.................

here are two little vids from my friends of that moment if you're interesting !

I love his smile and his look :wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tslg5IZNwQ&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuJhQsNyo8w&feature=channel

I like your short report....Mika was so generous!!!!

Thank you for sharing!!

Thanks for all the reports, it sounds kinda hetic but happy that most people seemed to have a good time.

On the whole having to buy the CD thing, that I think is fairly standard pratice, at least it is with signings here. I've never been to a Mika signing but I've had books and CD's signed by writers and various artists at similar events (HMV, Waterstones, Borders...) and they do say that you have to purchase a copy from the store that day in order to qualify. Which I don't think is all that unfair if you are not paying to attend the signing (which I have seen happen!).

hello!

i report yesterday on the topic of 'grand journal" but not here..sorry!

so,i make a playlist of some video(not so much...) on yt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9_HpYH2GF4

and put 4videos of my camera ;)

so,yes,he warrived later and he had something else on paris after

yes,there was so much people,for just an autograph(250personnes and 400 finally was sign a guy of security told me)

yes,we all arrived later too because we all was in "grand journal" before..and few of us couldn't be sign,it's really unfair,plus mika told us to come to virgin when he go out of th studio because he had no time for us..so,we all wanted to go and we all went to virgin,but after so much people..mika arruved when we arrived,we took the sub because he didn't want to take us in his van:roftl:

watched your vids fanny!! t4p

also saw these vids from virgin. they're really nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3thERv_XOw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qALTmfmHFw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikZyNpqHseA