MIKA on GOOD MORNING AMERICA - Friday, Sept. 25 2009

Suzy

Спасибо , Катя! Мика не был сильно расстроен всей той путаницей с песнями?

Mika has not been strongly upset by all that mess with the songs?

Ne osobenno! Ya dumayu, on k takim vescham privyk. Vse taki takoe ne tak uzh redko vstrechaetsya na live shows.

(Not particularly! I think he's somewhat used to that sort of thing. After all this happens somewhat frequently with live shows.)

I mean, he wasn't pleased, but he really wasn't devastated.

--Jack

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"At school??"

You are right - that is naughty. Hahaha!

Or maybe it is Arts and Music learning?

If someone is checking the trail of web pages visited you might convert someone to Mika!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Well when else am I gonna do it?

Once I caught a girl in the library watching Mika music videos! It was GREAT! :teehee:

I met her in NYC at Le Poisson Rouge! She's awesome; I think she said she has an MFC account but hasn't been on in ages. She's the one with the long, wavy brown hair who was totally rocking out to BIOTG. :naughty:

She heard I also had a Mika tattoo and freaked out, haha. Seems she'd never met anyone else nutty enough about Mika to get a tattoo related to him. :blush-anim-cl:

We saw this girl on the telly! I FREAKED out--that was fantastic! We actually watched it a second time and paused it when it came to her--WOW she did a GREAT job!

There was another really cute girl with a rosette and a bow. If someone could take screenshots of the crowd and point out MFCers? :das:

Ne osobenno! Ya dumayu, on k takim vescham privyk. Vse taki takoe ne tak uzh redko vstrechaetsya na live shows.

(Not particularly! I think he's somewhat used to that sort of thing. After all this happens somewhat frequently with live shows.)

--Jack

Great report Jack!! Thank you so much! Sounds like a blast!

--Jack

ты меня порадовала! Из первых уст!)Я всегда представляю Его таким ранимым...Возможно, он закалился)

(You give joy to me). Firsthand). I always represent His such vulnerable. Probably, He has become tempered )Как мой перевод? ужасен??

haha dont forget the "did you used to film martha stewart?" exchange you and rilo had with the camera man, hahaha. sorry i left immediately! i had to get home and study (which i should be doing now).... and i promise ill post the pics i took after the lsats tomorrow!!!!

:roftl: hahahaha that made my day complete, seriously. "WHERE'S MY GIRL?!?!"

It was so nice meeting you, Lucy, and mommylovesmika today! Good luck on the LSATs!

Mika's Good Morning America performance is at:

http://perezhilton.com/2009-09-25-in-case-you-missed-it-151

Post messages guys!

There some real Mika Haters at Perez unfortunately.

Thank goodness there are a lot more Mika Fans.

Awesome, thanks for that!

That performance was...amazing!

That woman in the puffy black dress is Saranayde, right? Her face looks really different.

Awesome, thanks for that!

That performance was...amazing!

That woman in the puffy black dress is Saranayde, right? Her face looks really different.

No, I don't think so... she was new, I believe? She said she really loved the hairstyle they did on her and she didn't ever want to take it down. hahaha

Oh thank goodness. My bad. :aah: I thought I was seeing things. :roftl:

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

it is ok. because I think Natalie and I saw this lady who looks just like Mika's mom but she wasn't her:naughty:

When MIKA came out; his mom did as well and then I realized lol

Usually my entire attention goes to mika.....everyone else is secondary. :biggrin2:

Someone posted on Perez's site this comment:

CeeBee: That's my friend Erika doing backing vocals, yay!

I was reading this tread earlier and someone asked for the name of the new backup singer. I stumbled accross that coment and then googled "Erika singing backing vocals for Mika" and came across her myspace. http://www.myspace.com/immarock Her name is Erika Footman the rest it there for all to see.

If i had a myspace i would tell her how much i love how she preforms but i don't so maybe if you like her, you can show her some love.

Edited by jemappelle...

shes weird :blink: i'd have rather mika'd keep sara and replace david, rather than replace sara with this weird girl who cant seen and brings down mikas whole performance with her weird dancing :boxed:

I quite liked her weird dancing actually. Ha! And the way she was dressed and styled.:teehee:

Is it just me or did he look really hurt when they said the song was "Grace Kelly" instead of "Love Today"? :boxed:

Omigod...my heart sank for him at that moment. :tears: Even my husband didn't want to rewind it when my daughter asked to see that part again - it was just too upsetting for him to see Mika's face too... :boxed:

Omigod...my heart sank for him at that moment. :tears: Even my husband didn't want to rewind it when my daughter asked to see that part again - it was just too upsetting for him to see Mika's face too... :boxed:

I know it was so painful. You could tell his instinct was to correct them but it was too awkward because he was standing by himself 20 feet away from the hosts. Then he just started looking extremely uncomfortable about the whole thing. Brutal! :aah:

Someone posted on Perez's site this comment:

CeeBee: That's my friend Erika doing backing vocals, yay!

I was reading this tread earlier and someone asked for the name of the new backup singer. I stumbled accross that coment and then googled "Erika singing backing vocals for Mika" and came across her myspace. http://www.myspace.com/immarock Her name is Erika Footman the rest it there for all to see.

If i had a myspace i would tell her how much i love how she preforms but i don't so maybe if you like her, you can show her some love.

Ah, Erika's her name. She was in the station after the gig the other night when I was chucking confetti all over the place trying to find my oyster card and she smiled at us.

She well got rejected by the ticket barrier and had to top up, it's not all glamour being in Mika's entourage!!

So i just watched the interview with mika on GMA and he mentioned something about a last minute "event" in new york in the next few weeks?!!?!? do you think this will be before his concert in new york?!

:/

I think you are probably right.

I haven't found anywhere else that Mika has been more specific about this bit of news.

I think it wll be around that time.

Mika will probably tweet it when it is time.