Short interview in German Mädchen (girls) Magazine

Jany

Ok, Suzie just encouraged me to open this thread because I thought it wouldn't be worth it because it's just a very short interview

There's a small picture in the magazine, he wears a black T-shirt with a happy smiley on it, looks quite funny, they look like these flashing things police sometimes uses with traffic problems

haha ok, I don't know whether you know what I mean or whether you have seen the t-shirt already

ok:

Our journalist Annely met Mika in a hotel in Munich where she was accidentally surprised by a mysterious woman. Funnily it turned out that she wasn't a fan but a journalist who confused Mika with another band

Mä: Your new album "The Boy Who Knew Too much" is about your adolescence. What were you like as a teenager?

Mika: Very shy. But with my piano I was more self confident.

Mä: What were the most embarrassing moments in your adolescence?

Mi: Everything that had to do with sex- a disaster after the other.

Mä: You were thrown out of school, why?

Mi: I'm dyslexic. My teacher made my life a misery because of that. I had to leave school.

Mä: What did your parents say?

Mi: They were always supporting me. Although we fight a lot in our family, we protect each other. I'm the middle child. We are like a small mafia (laughs)

Mä: You've got three sisters, do you know about girls problems?

Mi: I guess yes. I can put myself into the position of girls quite well.

Mä: Are you also friends with girl VIPS?

Mi: Lady Gaga is a very good friend of mine. She's just super. The only thing that maddens me is her name for me.

Mä: And what is it?

Mi: She calls me "Little Mickey Moo". I don't know why, but that really annoys me. Do I really look like a mouse??!

Ok, that's it :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Jany

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I can put myself into girls quite well."

ROFLMFAO :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I didn't know how to say that exactly. I think it's "to put oneself into the position of sb?" or how do you express that correctly?

ups, I forgot position :blush-anim-cl:

I didn't know how to say that exactly. I think it's "to put oneself into the position of sb?" or how do you express that correctly?

Oh I knew exactly what you were getting at, don't get me wrong, but that can EASILY be taken out of context for our own amusement :teehee:

I also understood what you meant but we never lose the chance to make a joke out of anything related to Mika and chicken, nevermind us fools...:biggrin2:

Oh I knew exactly what you were getting at, don't get me wrong, but that can EASILY be taken out of context for our own amusement :teehee:

:naughty:

Now we have the proof we always wanted...Mikey puts himself into Minnie...:teehee:

ahhhh you're so mean to poor little non-english speakers!! :roftl:

so Mika: "Ich kann mich gut in Mädchen hineinversetzen" here you go with the german expression :P

and you can also easily make a mistake with that and it will sound like "I can sit onto girls very well" :roftl:

so Mika: "Ich kann mich gut in Mädchen hineinversetzen" here you go with the german expression :P

and you can also easily make a mistake with that and it will sound like "I can sit onto girls very well" :roftl:

Jany, I'm also a ESL, not being mean to you, just taking the chance to be naughty with the expression, indeed...:wink2:

:lmfao: I bet he does, I bet he does...

I'm a poor ESL, what the heck are female privates????????:shocked:

Edit:

OMG!

Just realised!

Please don't reply, please don't reply!

LMFAO

LOL, that's like my friend Matt. He saw a group of Japanese people and wanted to say "may I sit with you?" which is "koko de suwatte mou ii desu ka?" but ended up saying "anata wa suwatte mou ii desu ka?" which means "may I sit on you?" :roftl::roftl:

The group of japanese girls were in fits apparently.

My dad calls him Mickey Mouse...in an affectionate kind of way that Dads do. My Dad thinks he's great though so I GUESS it can be allowed. He travels around to work and he takes his laptop with him and dances around to Relax in all these different corporate buildings while he's working. XD

this is getting better by the minute! :lmao: naughty girls, all of you! :naughty:

jany, is it this shirt?

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo123/fotoroby/AA%20MARINA/VanityFair006.jpg

as they say "hotel in munich" i'd guess it might be the interview he did after i met him there (he told me he had to leave because he had an interview), and that was the shirt he was wearing there.

anyway, thanx for posting! :biggrin2:

Thank you for posting Jany!:thumb_yello:

I think you did a great job, and you were not as lazy as I was when I used an online translator.:blush-anim-cl:

It's a tricky thing to find the right nuances in different languages!:wink2: