Australian newspaper - Mika talks abt Madonna, Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman, L. Lohan

DANI56

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To stare and someone in admiration....I think!:wink2:

I think it might be a mixture of: :shocked: and :fangurl:

Thank God for smilies otherwise we'd never communicate effectively :aah:

Thank you both my savant savior portable online English dictionaries...:thumb_yello:

$89.60

AAAhhhhh!!!! He will be only doing this one show at the Enmore but he will be on Aus Idol on November 22nd!!

Which is a Sunday and I could possibly travel up to Sydney on that day and travel home late that night.

OK, need to ring Mouselle.

Call me slow, but I just realised this is the AUSTRALIAN Daily Telegraph and this is announcing his Aussie tour date!! :swoon:

:fangurl:

I didn't catch that part either...until I peeked into the Aussie thread. And even then, when I posted about getting help with the calender event - I didn't even know what event you were referring to. Then AFTER I posted, I read back a page and realized.... :shocked:

:clap:

Aww Teegs. You can yay for me. :naughty:

I'll believe when I see him up on that stage. :shun:

I can totally understand those feelings. It's a case of too little too late, too long a wait... he is going all the way to Oz, why on earth isn't he doing a Melbourne or Brisbane (or somewhere else) show????

According to the Enmore page, they are hosting Suzi Quatro, Elvis Costello, Paolo Nutini and lost of other interesting acts before the listing for Mika, who is up for Nov 24th

http://www.enmoretheatre.com.au/

Mika specific: http://www.enmoretheatre.com.au/events/2009/11/24/mika

I wonder if Mikasounds is going to offer their own pre-sale on this???? I would hope so, for devoted and long-suffering MFC fans in Oz.:mf_rosetinted:

Aww Teegs. You can yay for me. :naughty:

I'll believe when I see him up on that stage. :shun:

Very well... And I'm sure you'll fangirl with the rest of us when he does...

I can totally understand those feelings. It's a case of too little too late, too long a wait... he is going all the way to Oz, why on earth isn't he doing a Melbourne or Brisbane (or somewhere else) show????

I wonder if Mikasounds is going to offer their own pre-sale on this???? I would hope so, for devoted and long-suffering MFC fans in Oz.:mf_rosetinted:

Dunno if you realised, but the bold bit rhymes! :naughty:

I'm very surprised that he's not doing at least a Melb show... I know it's on;y promo, but still, not everyone can get to Sydney...

And I agree about the presale bit... and preferably before Frontier does theirs...

And, yay for the Aussies! We're hoping Team Mika confirms this sometime ASAP. :biggrin2:

Tell them to get off their arses and confirm it... it's kinda sad that we found out through a newspaper article (which I got out of the paper :teehee:)