Robbie Williams set to reunite with Take That: Mika´s thoughts

Fmbm

Robbie Williams set to reunite with Take That - for one night only

HE snubbed their reunion and got left out in the cold – but now Robbie Williams and Take That plan to relight their fire, on stage.

We can reveal that Gary Barlow has asked Robbie to perform his new single, Bodies, at next month’s Children In Need charity extravaganza at London’s Royal Albert Hall.

And with Jason, Mark and Howard also lurking in the wings that night, surely they will all join for one little song?

Robbie and Gary have been working together for months trying to concoct something special.

And they figured that a Children In Need fundraiser was a fantastic reason to finally reunite. Robbie tells us: “Yes something is definitely going to happen. Me and Gary have been hanging out a lot lately, talking things over.

“It’s been absolutely amazing. I’ve always wanted to be in a band ever since we split.”

Robbie, 35, had considered rejoining Take That on stage while they were on tour. But he feared it might look as if he was trying to jump on their bandwagon. So this one-night-only special is ideal.

Gary has rounded up some top British talent to perform at the event, including Chris Martin, Leona Lewis and Mika.

When we asked Mika about Robbie rejoining the lads he said: “That’s what I hear. It would be great. I’m a real fan of Robbie and I really like his new single.

“I’ll be performing a duet. I can’t say who with yet, there are going to be a lot of surprises.

“Gary has done a fantastic job, it’s going to be an amazing night.”

A pity it’s just one night and Robbie is not Back For Good…

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/09/20/robbie-williams-set-to-reunite-with-take-that-for-one-night-only-115875-21688815/

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nono, i´m gonna put something about Mika in the subject, because when i opened this thread, i thought i would have to move it to other artists section :thumb_yello:

Oh ok, thanks. Sorry.:blush-anim-cl:

I was going to put his name, but I couldn't think of anything to say :lol3:

Fixed :wink2:

Thank you :)

So Robbie's getting back together with Take That? Who cares!!:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

But Mika's doing a duet with someone... That will be interesting. Hope it's Imogen Heap and they do "By The Time":wub2:

I never knew he was with them :blink:

Ooh that would be awesome! I really wanna hear them sing it live :wub2:

Robbie Williams set to reunite with Take That - for one night only

HE snubbed their reunion and got left out in the cold – but now Robbie Williams and Take That plan to relight their fire, on stage.

We can reveal that Gary Barlow has asked Robbie to perform his new single, Bodies, at next month’s Children In Need charity extravaganza at London’s Royal Albert Hall.

And with Jason, Mark and Howard also lurking in the wings that night, surely they will all join for one little song?

Robbie and Gary have been working together for months trying to concoct something special.

And they figured that a Children In Need fundraiser was a fantastic reason to finally reunite. Robbie tells us: “Yes something is definitely going to happen. Me and Gary have been hanging out a lot lately, talking things over.

“It’s been absolutely amazing. I’ve always wanted to be in a band ever since we split.”

Robbie, 35, had considered rejoining Take That on stage while they were on tour. But he feared it might look as if he was trying to jump on their bandwagon. So this one-night-only special is ideal.

Gary has rounded up some top British talent to perform at the event, including Chris Martin, Leona Lewis and Mika.

When we asked Mika about Robbie rejoining the lads he said: “That’s what I hear. It would be great. I’m a real fan of Robbie and I really like his new single.

“I’ll be performing a duet. I can’t say who with yet, there are going to be a lot of surprises.

“Gary has done a fantastic job, it’s going to be an amazing night.”

A pity it’s just one night and Robbie is not Back For Good…

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/09/20/robbie-williams-set-to-reunite-with-take-that-for-one-night-only-115875-21688815/

Robbie and MIKA oh my god i'm dead my sweeties aww :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

i love :swoon:

really i'm dead :swoon:

:boing: :boing:

:blink:

2 things I fear:

1., Mika singing with Gary Barlow

2., Mika singing Bodies with Robbie

If he does either of the above, I will be officially p****d off and will keep ranting about it for an entire month :cool:

If he sings with Gary Barlow then I'll join the rant and extend it with at least two weeks :sneaky2:

Mika and Robbie would rock together but please not a performance with Gary Barlow

:thumb_yello:

Fully agree...:wink2:

I have already stated which song I would not want to hear, so here is what would be great:

a mix of Robbie singing Erase and Mika singing Love Supreme :mf_rosetinted:

I'd love to see Mika doing a duet with Imogen Heap, because we know what they would sing!!!!! Oh they would bring down the house with By The Time!!!

Because the duet doesn't have to be with RW or TT. It can be with someone else and probably will be.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin