I'll be there with the camera to capture all your bad behaviour :naughty:

The only other parts you'll be seeing is my middle finger :shun:

Your face is a bad influence. :freak:

That's fine.. :sneaky2: I know how to break cameras. Just ask DC. :teehee:

The only other parts you'll be seeing is my middle finger :shun:

Your face is a bad influence. :freak:

That's fine.. :sneaky2: I know how to break cameras. Just ask DC. :teehee:

wouldn't be the first time :biggrin2:

OMFG is that the best you can do....you're slipping...that's a primary school flashback :P and where did you get a picture of me :sneaky2:

Shouldn't have warned me...now I will make sure it's placed where you will never reach it :naughty:

she speaks the troofs :tears:

:naughty: And it'll happen again if you get that 12mfp camera. :sneaky2:

She has double-jointed fingers. Never assume that there's somewhere she can't reach. :fisch:

:teehee: no hole is to big or small, or personal..

Yes, I know....she tried to "fix" Bianca's camera in January:naughty:

FACT: Bianca's camera only worked when I held it. :shun:

No one is touching my camera from now until I return home from this trip. Somehow every time I go anywhere exciting my camera breaks, not this time fate! I will photo whore to my heart's content!

Which reminds me - I can't decide if I should bring my video camera and photo camera or my photo camera and external harddrive, and take videos on my photo camera. Is anyone bringing their laptop?

Well, they can deal a mean pinch at least. :aah:

:naughty: Like I said: nothing too personal..

And it's never turned on since :naughty:

Shall I bring it's corpse to Sydney and see if you can reanimate it again?

:roftl: Yes. Bring it. I'm curious as to whether I can do it again.

Well, they can deal a mean pinch at least. :aah:

as long as she no longer comes up behind peoples to do unspeakable thingies:naughty:

No one is touching my camera from now until I return home from this trip. Somehow every time I go anywhere exciting my camera breaks, not this time fate! I will photo whore to my heart's content!

Which reminds me - I can't decide if I should bring my video camera and photo camera or my photo camera and external harddrive, and take videos on my photo camera. Is anyone bringing their laptop?

don't think I will be bringing my laptop....and I know what you're like with a working camera in your hands....EVERYONE LOOK OUT!

And it's never turned on since :naughty:

Shall I bring it's corpse to Sydney and see if you can reanimate it again?

Just the feel of Kelzy's magic fingers will get it's motor running again:roftl:

I'd prob bring mine,I always bring mine (provided I buy a cooling pad for it first :naughty:)

I'm considering bringing my netbook, if I can find free WiFi somewhere it will be handy, if not it will be a dead weight:naughty:

I believe most Maccas' have free WiFi now. =]

Whether or not I bring mine all depends on whether I can convince the parents to assist me in purchasing a new one relatively soon. (Apparently my old one isn't worth fixing for what I need it to do. =\)

I believe most Maccas' have free WiFi now. =]

Whether or not I bring mine all depends on whether I can convince the parents to assist me in purchasing a new one relatively soon. (Apparently my old one isn't worth fixing for what I need it to do. =\)

Oh, I know about Maccas. I was thinking more of the hostel or something:biggrin2: