REPORTS, PICS, VIDS: MIKA in London - Free show @The Bloomsbury Ballroom (21-9-2009)

Miro

Those idots didnt have any Mika Cd's at first!!:sneaky2: said there wasnt any demand for him there!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Steph was encouraging us to go in one by one to shame them into getting it:naughty:

Guess when they realised the sales potential of him being out side, they rushed off to get some in.

I'm uploading my vids now. But I think I cannot put my Big Girl into Youtube :blink: His trousers went broken right in front of me. And I mean right in front of me, it was very close picture :aah: I didn't know I was filming it, because I kept my camera down.

I'm uploading my vids now. But I think I cannot put my Big Girl into Youtube :blink: His trousers went broken right in front of me. And I mean right in front of me, it was very close picture :aah: I didn't know I was filming it, because I kept my camera down.

Please share:naughty:

Was it really as bad as that, because I couldn't really see that well, when I got pushed in front of by these really rude girls, as you've already heard:aah:

Edited by RAK1

Jules and Kev?

I don't know, I just heard there is a picture. Would love to see it! But maybe it is an ugly picture :shocked::roftl:

Please share:naughty:

Was it really as bad as that, because I couldn't really see that well, when I got pushed in fornt of by these really rude girls, as you've already heard:aah:

Well, my husband just saw it and said that Mika would not want to see it in youtube, and he might be right, I mean it is very near (because the stage was so small, I didn't zoom or anything, lol!). I think he was on his knees in front of me and I just had my camera in my hands, I didn't mean to film that part :aah:

Well, my husband just saw it and said that Mika would not want to see it in youtube, and he might be right, I mean it is very near (because the stage was so small, I didn't zoom or anything, lol!). I think he was on his knees in front of me and I just had my camera in my hands, I didn't mean to film that part :aah:

I think you should follow your initial feeling about this, if you don't thinks it's necessary for the worlds too see Mika's pants broke, please don't post it, there is no need and as a member of the fan club we want to show people that we are nice to our beloved pop star, don't we!:wink2:

I think your husband might be right!:thumb_yello:

If you think that it might have been a bit embarassing for Mika to see this vid then dont post it:wink2:

Mika's trousers broke at Parc de Princes and that's on DVD lol :naughty:

you couldnt really see that they broke at PDP though. but he told everyone about it which is something i admire since most people would just try to hide it LOL

We got to Paul O'Grady and joined the "special queue" xD Fred was already there and so was Cassie and Rose, so I joined them (the others were nearer the front) and DaisyLou also joined us. Fred had a bottle of champagne for Mika to say thanks to him after everything he's done for us on behalf of MFC, which I thought was lovely, but security said he couldn't take it in so Fred had to leave it in reception. (I should really start calling him Dave lol). The lostintv guy was there who is LOVELY by the way, I don't know how many times I said thank you to him throughout my stay at the studios :aah:

Anyway, so we got let in and me, Fred, Cassie, DaisyLou, Rose and BexxY were on the lefthand side (but if you looked at the audience from the TV perspective we were on the right) about 4 rows up?

The warm up guy was hilarious, some darkish skinned black curly-ish haired man made us feel comfortable and made us laugh loads. Bit intimidating though, I didn't wanna be picked out by him cos he was very quick witted :aah:

Anyway the show started and I have to say Paul O'Grady is rather tall :shocked: I was expecting him to be quite short lol!

Anyway, I'm guessing you all know what happened on the show. It was really good, had a nice view, and when Mika came on to sing the whole audience (or MFC at least xD) practically shouted out the lyrics and we were dancing and clapping in our chairs. I was clapping throughout the entire song, I'm surprised I don't have bruises! Mika was a lot more confident on this show than he was on the Jonathon Ross show, he performed like he was at an actual gig in the studio, or that's what it seemed like anyway, I haven't watched the episode yet.

The show was lots of fun, just felt like you were at home watching it really :aah:

I totally agree with the bit I've highlighted CazGirl, that was definitely also my impression watching it on TV. He was much more natural in his performance than he had been on Jonathan Ross. I got the feeling he was feeding off the energy of the (MFC'ers!!) audience much more, and less self-conscious. I also thought he was looking into the audience more and, possibly me just being fanciful, but perhaps he was really 'comforted' to know that some of you from the MFC were there? He just seemed so much more relaxed this time round. And his interview with POG was :wub2:

Thanks everyone for lovely pics and great reports!!!

I totally agree with the bit I've highlighted CazGirl, that was definitely also my impression watching it on TV. He was much more natural in his performance than he had been on Jonathan Ross. I got the feeling he was feeding off the energy of the (MFC'ers!!) audience much more, and less self-conscious. I also thought he was looking into the audience more and, possibly me just being fanciful, but perhaps he was really 'comforted' to know that some of you from the MFC were there? He just seemed so much more relaxed this time round. And his interview with POG was :wub2:

Thanks everyone for lovely pics and great reports!!!

You can just call me Caz :thumb_yello:

And you know what? I agree.

I got the feeling he was feeding off the energy of the (MFC'ers!!) audience much more, and less self-conscious. I also thought he was looking into the audience more and, possibly me just being fanciful, but perhaps he was really 'comforted' to know that some of you from the MFC were there? He just seemed so much more relaxed this time round. And his interview with POG was :wub2:

Lovely thoughts:wub2:

I think you should follow your initial feeling about this, if you don't thinks it's necessary for the worlds too see Mika's pants broke, please don't post it, there is no need and as a member of the fan club we want to show people that we are nice to our beloved pop star, don't we!:wink2:

I think your husband might be right!:thumb_yello:

If you think that it might have been a bit embarassing for Mika to see this vid then dont post it:wink2:

Mika's trousers broke at Parc de Princes and that's on DVD lol :naughty:

Well, I don't think Mika would actually care about it, but I don't want to publish it. I would feel a little bit embarrassed because I have filmed something like that :aah: It happened in front of me...

But I also filmed Stuck in the Middle, and during that he is making fun of his pants, so I will post that one :biggrin2:

Edited by tiibet

Thank you everyone for your pics and reports ! :thumb_yello:

You had such a great time. I wish i could be there too, but it was too short and I had to skip school again (I already done it last friday) so I waait for something like that in France !

And Caz, your pics of the ice cream van are so sweet. You have a really nice pic with him. I love your expression on it :wub2:

And Tiibet, too bad for the vid, it should have been funny ! :biggrin2: but I totally understand what you feel !

And btw guys, congrats for the new MFC layout. It's really beautifull :wub2:

Have a nice evening and see you soon !

This is how EMPTY and SPACIOUS it was at the back...sorry about these pics, I was dancing and posing at the same time :aah: or trying to anyway!

8416_1043224098072_1749695400_88748.jpg

I'll let Katie upload the others if she has anymore which I'm sure she does, haven't checked them all out yet.

But yeah, that's all the pics from me.

Caz, I love your top!!! It's so sparkly :wub2: