BIOTG video and Jools Holland

babspanky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they mashed the liver performance and the recorded performance together and used different shots...but who managed to see that massive close up of me? LOL!!!! Oh yeah, that was my TV debut right there :punk:

My mum was like "I'm here to watch Mika, not you..." and I was like "DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!" :aah:

Did they?

Did they?

LIVER PERFORMANCE ROFL why the hell did I write LIVER? :lmfao:

I meant LIVE dammit!

Yes the beginning bit up until the first chorus was exactly the same as the live version. The instrumental bit before Mika "raps" was different because the "dance" was different. Also there were less and different shots of the MFCers. There was loads different about this one :aah:

would you be so kind as to include me also? please :fangurl:

And moi aussi, s'il vous plait?

Tomorrow, Channel 4, 11am UK time, BIOTG! :thumb_yello:

So that means in 10 hours 10 minutes :naughty: which will be 7pm for me.

LIVER PERFORMANCE ROFL why the hell did I write LIVER? :lmfao:

I meant LIVE dammit!

Yes the beginning bit up until the first chorus was exactly the same as the live version. The instrumental bit before Mika "raps" was different because the "dance" was different. Also there were less and different shots of the MFCers. There was loads different about this one :aah:

You've been studying the clips!! I expected the audience shots to be different - one way to tell is my scarf... i had it tied in a knot during the pre-recorded show and untied it for the live show...just my little experiment!! But, I forgot to look... :lol3:

You've been studying the clips!! I expected the audience shots to be different - one way to tell is my scarf... i had it tied in a knot during the pre-recorded show and untied it for the live show...just my little experiment!! But, I forgot to look... :lol3:

there's also Mika's shoes...he had different shoes during the live and recorded performances...:aah:

well done Mika you sneaky thing! :naughty:

Haha...I always knew I would love it live. Just like Lady Jane. Although this was a better song to start with.

Although this is even better than I imagined. The sound on this show is spectacular. These are the best TV performances that have ever aired by far.

:jawdrop:

That's saying something! Now I have to be sure to see this, too! :shocked: