Mika to tour Europe in 2010 - tour dates

mari62

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw .. you deserve it purely for the way the Mika album is packaged , the ones from South Korea and Japan are amazing :wub2:

Yeah, it's just my opinion of course but I really think that Asia is on the cards in 2010. He went there for the first album and there's no reason to think he won't go there for the second.

Hey tiibet don't be too surprised if Mika gets to Finland & other places that his popularity wasn't big with LICM.

I think that Mika will be out touring for almost 2 years.

He will probably go around the globe quite a few times.

Plus as much as it is difficult for me to say TBWKTM is a better album than LICM!

Wow! I thought I would be struck down with lightning for saying that out loud. Hahah!

I can't believe I like any album better than LICM.

But at least it is a Mika album!:thumb_yello:

Yes, I hope he will come here later :thumb_yello: We had Madonna here for the first time this summer... 80 000 people :shocked: It was madness!! I was there, but I didn't see her... Not even from a screen :roftl:

I know what you mean. I was so sure I could never love this album as much as LICM. But I already love it really really much :wub2:

Yes, I hope he will come here later :thumb_yello:We had Madonna here for the first time this summer... 80 000 people :shocked: It was madness!! I was there, but I didn't see her... Not even from a screen :roftl:

I know what you mean. I was so sure I could never love this album as much as LICM. But I already love it really really much :wub2:

Same here! :roftl:

Right decided Amsterdam and Munich :biggrin2:

Weren't you supposed to be in Amsterdam at Westerpark last year too?:naughty:

You're going to Amsterdam?

See you there:thumb_yello:

Are you going to Amsterdam, Rose? GREAT!

I can't wait to see you all again! (Not quite sure if my mom has the money right now, but feck it, I wanna go, otherwise it would be the second time I'd miss a Mikagig at the Heineken Music Hall. My mom really wants to go though:aah:)

I'm stunned that both Nantes and Toulouse have absolutely NO ONE going from here at all!!!:shocked:

I'd have thought ALL the French gigs would have been mobbed!

Are they a bit out of the way then?

We had Madonna here for the first time this summer... 80 000 people :shocked:It was madness!! I was there, but I didn't see her... Not even from a screen :roftl:

:shocked:

I would have asked for my money back...

What did you pay for then? The sound? the music must have been just playback...:teehee:

I'm stunned that both Nantes and Toulouse have absolutely NO ONE going from here at all!!!:shocked:

On the French forum it might be a completely different picture though..

Besides, few people indicated where they want to go..

Perhaps most people won't say until they have bought the tickets.

oh you lucky!!!! I'm doing only one.....:wink2:

I know :teehee:

Hope it all works out well, it's still a long time .. a lot of things can happen .. :boxed: But for now I'm :boing: :boing: :boing:

:aah:

I agree. He is not coming to Finland and I think it's a wise decision. He is not as popular in Finland as he is in elsewhere Europe or even elsewhere Scandinavia, and he is not even promoting his album here. He must be much more popular in Sweden and Norway because he is doing both Stockholm and Oslo?

Obviously situation is easy for fans from my country, because it's only one hour flight to travel to Stockholm (though it's as expensive as flying to London). So I'm really grateful he will come so close to my country! It must be difficult to wait your turn in Asia and South-America, I hope he will visit your countries during 2010 :wub2:

To be honest I didn't even expect him to have a gig in Finland just yet. No one that I have talked to about him really knew who he is. His songs aren't played on the radio much, but I'm sure that can change with the new album. We just need to keep positive. There are a lot of summer festivals in Finland, so I'm pretty sure his first appearance here will happen at one of them, possibly next year already. :thumb_yello:

Looks like I'm going to Amsterdam and Vienna, but I don't think I will buy my tickets tomorrow. I don't think they will sell out within a few days.

Edited by Marianne84

:shocked:

I would have asked for my money back...

What did you pay for then? The sound? the music must have been just playback...:teehee:

Yes, it was a waste of time and money... Luckily I met some old friends there, so it wasn't so bad as it sounds :biggrin2: But the gig place was really a bad choice.

To be honest I didn't even expect him to have a gig in Finland just yet. No one that I have talked to about him really knew who he is. His songs aren't played on the radio much, but I'm sure that can change with the new album. We just need to keep positive. There are a lot of summer festivals in Finland, so I'm pretty sure his first appearance here will happen at one of them, possibly next year already. :thumb_yello:

Looks like I'm going to Amsterdam and Vienna, but I don't think I will buy my tickets tomorrow. I don't think they will sell out within a few days.

You are right, we need to keep positive :thumb_yello: You going to Amsterdam and Vienna? I'm considering them too, so I'm sure we will meet there. It's just so difficult to choose :teehee: