Mika to tour Europe in 2010 - tour dates

mari62

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is indeed, from Gatwick.

Thank you. I have just checked but I think it is fairly impossible for me....bugger............I would have loved to have gone to this one.....the venue looks incredible:shocked:

:shocked:

I would have asked for my money back...

What did you pay for then? The sound? the music must have been just playback...:teehee:

At Shakespeare's Globe, they remind you that the audience originally was there to listen.

You are right, we need to keep positive :thumb_yello: You going to Amsterdam and Vienna? I'm considering them too, so I'm sure we will meet there. It's just so difficult to choose :teehee:

I'm pretty sure about Vienna as that's a place I would like to visit even if Mika wasn't going to play there. If he cancels then I can have a holiday anyway! :roftl:

That's why I'm not so sure about going to Stockholm this time, I don't like it as much as London for example. :blush-anim-cl: Amsterdam sounds good because I haven't been there before. And it seems a bit cheaper than Stockholm. I considered going to Oslo and to Stockholm from there, but it's two expensive cities!

Edit: Seems like Amsterdam isn't as cheap as I thought it would be! Fligths don't cost much but everything else does.

Edited by Marianne84

At Shakespeare's Globe, they remind you that the audience originally was there to listen.

True, :thumb_yello:but you might as well listen to Madonna records at home if she doesn't sing live and you can't even see her on the screen:teehee:

It can never happen to a Mika show ... I can't imagine him do playback at stadium gigs.. or any gigs

Edited by suzie

True, :thumb_yello:but you might as well listen to Madonna records at home if she doesn't sing live and you can't even see her on the screen:teehee:

No, it would be a lot easier to listen to Madonna records at home :biggrin2:

Does anyone know if we buy tickets after tomorrow through mikasounds.com we'll have points as well? Or it is just on that specific hour?

i think all the tickets you buy from MS any day will have a unique code, just like the acoustic tour!