CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

Ok, I counted, France gets 9 gigs.

It's his job to perform, it's not poor Mika, it's 'oh good Mika, you're still in business'

I suggest he could cancel a French one then, if it's too much for him to handle.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I counted, France gets 9 gigs.

It's his job to perform, it's not poor Mika, it's 'oh good Mika, you're still in business'

I suggest he could cancel a French one then, if it's too much for him to handle.:mf_rosetinted:

Aerm...

You guys are not gonna start being bitchy, are you? :mf_rosetinted:

You gotta love the man for doing that :roftl:

So is he gonna call it the Miek 2010 tour?:mf_rosetinted:

Ofcourse:mf_rosetinted:

I'm not so sure it will be extra gigs (Amsterdam, Antwerp and Lux), because when you look at myspace and here: http://www.mikasounds.com/shows/view_tour/20 at the second list, the tour dates in March and April are gone :aah: I'm a bit confused :blink:

:shocked:

Are they sold out?

Yes! Is that good news?

I checked Myspace: the first on in Paris is also sold out and it's still on the list :aah:

Edited by Guest

Fabby ... :biggrin2:

I mean some of the venues can be really isolated , this sounds dandy :biggrin2:

Hot coco and coffee for the Q would do me :biggrin2:

The last Toronto show was in the middle of nowhere. There was only one shop in walking distance - an Asian market that sold chicken feet. :roftl:

I'm not so sure it will be extra gigs (Amsterdam, Antwerp and Lux), because when you look at myspace and here: http://www.mikasounds.com/shows/view_tour/20 at the second list, the tour dates in March and April are gone :aah: I'm a bit confused :blink:

I think the ones that are gone from the second list are indeed the ones that are sold out. For example, the top list shows him at Paris - Bercy on April 26 and 27, but only the 26 is on the list below. :blink:

And, yay for more gigs in Amsterdam! I hope you all have a fantastic time. I SO wish I could be there. :wub2:

EDIT: We'll check with Team Mika about this for y'all, just to be sure. :biggrin2:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

I think the ones that are gone from the second list are indeed the ones that are sold out. For example, the top list shows him at Paris - Bercy on April 26 and 27, but only the 26 is on the list below. :blink:

And, yay for more gigs in Amsterdam! I hope you all have a fantastic time. I SO wish I could be there. :wub2:

I hope we're right about that sold out-bit. :blink:

I would have loved seeing you once more. :wub2:

I hope you're right ... but I'm not sure ... on myspace the to gigs in Paris are still there but not Antwerp, Amsterdam and Lux in March and April. Bristol is also sold out and still on all lists ...

:furious::throw:

I hate you:mf_rosetinted:

I don't want to be pessimistic, but I also don't want to get all excited to learn a bit later that the gigs are postponed :blink:

The last Toronto show was in the middle of nowhere. There was only one shop in walking distance - an Asian market that sold chicken feet. :roftl:

EDIT: We'll check with Team Mika about this for y'all, just to be sure. :biggrin2:

If you could that would be great, I want to book my flight next week, and if the date has changed I don't want to have to faf around with changing the flight!

Don't suppose he'll do a second Bristol one, since he seems to be doing double ups on sold out shows!:das:

Edited by RAK1