CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we can throw a nice party in the Regulierdwarsstraat :mf_rosetinted:we might bump into Mika there too.. :biggrin2:

:roftl:

There's plenty of clubs (most are also near Leidse square) but I'm more of a pub-girl then a club-kid so I'm not sure which ones are nice... but maybe there's a clubnight at Melkweg, the few times I've been there they played relatively nice music. It's over 18 though and there's probably an entrance fee of like €8 so probably not everyone will be up for it I can imagine. I'm all for taking over one of the Irish pubs :naughty:

I'm all for the Irish pubs! :naughty:

(My friends always try to make me go to 'De Gieter', but that's just ... :aah:)

:roftl:

For those going to Dublin .. the guinness tower is well well worth seeing :wub2:

You get to see how its made , get "samples" and also go the the very top where you see views over the whole city :mf_lustslow:

Ace:biggrin2:

I know, It's great, been there, tasted the stuff, fell in love with it.

My husband and I are seriously talking about moveing to Ireland.....maybe the easy acces to Guinnes is a reason not to go.:naughty:

Ohh irish , we can jig and play flutes and drink the guinness:wub2::biggrin2:

<good news we can Q under cover at the venue>

And I could do a little Michael Flatley dance :mf_rosetinted:.

Miek! Don't you there move to Ireland! You have to stay here and be my Dutch Mika event partner!

Miek! Don't you there move to Ireland! You have to stay here and be my Dutch Mika event partner!

You sound just like my sister :naughty: Except for the mika event partner thingy. :wink2:

You sound just like my sister :naughty: Except for the mika event partner thingy. :wink2:

:roftl: :roftl:.

My sister lives in Switzerland and it is really hard not to be able to visit her every now and then (we usually see eachother once a year).

I love most Irish things (even though I've still never been there lol) but however much I tried I just can't get into Guinness! I'll have to stick to Bulmers cider :naughty:

The Irish pubs at Leidse square have a really nice atmosphere and you can actually chat because the music isn't rediculously loud so I do think that's probably the best place to go to :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

I love most Irish things (even though I've still never been there lol) but however much I tried I just can't get into Guinness! I'll have to stick to Bulmers cider :naughty:

The Irish pubs at Leidse square have a really nice atmosphere and you can actually chat because the music isn't rediculously loud so I do think that's probably the best place to go to :thumb_yello:

Sounds fabby

i think guinness tastes like cold tea :roftl: and i agree with you on the cider i've tried that last time i went to ireland

You have Irish bars in Amsterdam!!!

Lead me to 'em!:thumb_yello:

There's Irish bars in every city in every country I've ever been to :naughty:

And yeah cider is delicious, the kind that is Irish or English at least, French cider is just applejuice with 1% alcohol lol

But the Irish bars here aren't that great.

My Irish cousin went in our local one, when they visited, and he wasn't impressed.

:naughty:

Sounds fabby

Haha, I've seen that one before, they got pretty far, didn't they :wink2:.

You have Irish bars in Amsterdam!!!

Lead me to 'em!:thumb_yello:

You have them even in Utrecht, where I live! When I am in the bus in Utrecht, I always see this Irish pup (or is it Scottish, I'm not sure :teehee:). I always feel the need to get out of the bus and get into the bar, I never did tho.

But the Irish bars here aren't that great.

My Irish cousin went in our local one, when they visited, and he wasn't impressed.

Duh! He is used to the real deal. Nothing beats the real deal :naughty:.

There's a really nice big Irish pub where I live. [/random info]

Let's go to your place then, after the gig :mf_rosetinted:.

Don't worry, I'll drive you back home savely. :thumb_yello:You drink your Guiness :naughty:

And what will you drink then. Orange juice? :naughty:

You have them even in Utrecht, where I live! When I am in the bus in Utrecht, I always see this Irish pup (or is it Scottish, I'm not sure :teehee:). I always feel the need to get out of the bus and get into the bar, I never did tho.

Yes, I like little puppies too, allways get out of the bus and hug them :biggrin2:. I don't see much pups in bars though :naughty:

And what will you drink then. Orange juice? :naughty:

I don't drink alcohol at all, ever. Diet Coke for me and I get just as drunk as you guys :blink:

Yes, I like little puppies too, allways get out of the bus and hug them :biggrin2:. I don't see much pups in bars though :naughty:

I don't drink alcohol at all, ever. Diet Coke for me and I get just as drunk as you guys :blink:

You are awake already aren't you :naughty:! I obviously am not :bleh:.

Tho in the Netherlands you can see dogs anywhere, I wouldn't be surprised to see one in a bar.

As drunk as us? After a Mika gig? That's not possible. After the Qmusic gig I only drank orange juice and look what happened (I'm referring to the MFC dancing vids) :naughty:. But you might give it a try mister. We'll know the answer in March :original:.