CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm up for pre and after parties! If anyone from abroad is getting there the night before we could go for drinks somewhere at Leidseplein :thumb_yello: and afterwards too actually, lol

I'm ready to party too :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

Pour me into the plane , just push and prod and get me on somehow so I get back home :roftl:

Ohh lord ... :aah:

And there I was, thinking I'd be safe now the x-mas party plans were cancelled................nope, we're bringing it to Amsterdam. :mf_rosetinted:

And there I was, thinking I'd be safe now the x-mas party plans were cancelled................nope, we're bringing it to Amsterdam. :mf_rosetinted:

Ohhhh your never safe , the xmas party was just an excuse , this is the real thing :naughty:

Ive never actually partied in dammy!! :shocked:

I used to visit Philips monthly and I loved those guys , in fact the whole Schipol airport , train .. such an easy trip .. I like customers that want to do brecky before doing a meeting :thumb_yello::roftl:

Really though .. cant wait .. you lot are ace :wub2:

yes freddie, we'll show you how we dutchies party :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe I shouldn't tell that at the Qmusic showcase drinks were free and none of us got drunk :naughty:

I ofcourse had a good reason as designated driver :wink2:

we'll do it over in march!

Maybe I shouldn't tell that at the Qmusic showcase drinks were free and none of us got drunk :naughty:

well, I don't drink. But I'm gonna start again this thursday [i sound like a alcohohohoholic] and 'till march I'll have enough time to practise :naughty:

I need it, really...I realized today the only few times I didn't run away from boys was when I was een beetje aangeschoten x'D en als ik 'hem' aan de haak wil slaan moet ik toch echt dichter dan 10m bij 'm in de buurt durven te komen... :fisch:

well, I don't drink. But I'm gonna start again this thursday [i sound like a alcohohohoholic] and 'till march I'll have enough time to practise :naughty:

I need it, really...I realized today the only few times I didn't run away from boys was when I was een beetje aangeschoten x'D en als ik 'hem' aan de haak wil slaan moet ik toch echt dichter dan 10m bij 'm in de buurt durven te komen... :fisch:

Ok, I really need to know who this mistery man is :wink2:

As I felt quite hyper already I thought orange juice was a better option :roftl:.

Party in Hamsterjam, it sounds like a great idea. Maybe I should book a hotel instead of driving back home that night :naughty:.

Since I live in Utrecht, I don't know the party possibilities in Amsterdam. Anyone here does? A drink at the Leidscheplein is fun, but I also would love to be able to dance :thumb_yello:.

As I felt quite hyper already I thought orange juice was a better option :roftl:.

Party in Hamsterjam, it sounds like a great idea. Maybe I should book a hotel instead of driving back home that night :naughty:.

Since I live in Utrecht, I don't know the party possibilities in Amsterdam. Anyone here does? A drink at the Leidscheplein is fun, but I also would love to be able to dance :thumb_yello:.

what what what drive back! :shocked::shocked:

No way! dancing pants are required:biggrin2:

I think we can throw a nice party in the Regulierdwarsstraat :mf_rosetinted:we might bump into Mika there too.. :biggrin2:

How true :wub2:

Ive been looking at the venue it really looks most splendid :biggrin2:

It's a great venue, very easy to reach, great sound, and you can see the stage very well from wherever you are in the room, plus there's a little roof over the doors so they early queuers won't stand in the rain

I didn't really get drunk but that's just because I'm such a hardcore drinker :naughty: I certainly gave it a good try!

There's plenty of clubs (most are also near Leidse square) but I'm more of a pub-girl then a club-kid so I'm not sure which ones are nice... but maybe there's a clubnight at Melkweg, the few times I've been there they played relatively nice music. It's over 18 though and there's probably an entrance fee of like €8 so probably not everyone will be up for it I can imagine. I'm all for taking over one of the Irish pubs :naughty:

It's a great venue, very easy to reach, great sound, and you can see the stage very well from wherever you are in the room, plus there's a little roof over the doors so they early queuers won't stand in the rain

I didn't really get drunk but that's just because I'm such a hardcore drinker :naughty: I certainly gave it a good try!

There's plenty of clubs (most are also near Leidse square) but I'm more of a pub-girl then a club-kid so I'm not sure which ones are nice... but maybe there's a clubnight at Melkweg, the few times I've been there they played relatively nice music. It's over 18 though and there's probably an entrance fee of like €8 so probably not everyone will be up for it I can imagine. I'm all for taking over one of the Irish pubs :naughty:

Oh I'm there! Anything Irish floats my boat :thumb_yello: