CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

I dunno if they HMH afterparty is gonna be too exciting... I had a quick look at the one after a Franz Ferdinand gig and there was hardly anyone there :aah: plus I think loads of people are going to go out and wait for Mika at the back of the venue......

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dunno if they HMH afterparty is gonna be too exciting... I had a quick look at the one after a Franz Ferdinand gig and there was hardly anyone there :aah: plus I think loads of people are going to go out and wait for Mika at the back of the venue......

True. Maybe we can sneek back in after Mika has left :mf_rosetinted:. Ah well, we can find a nice place for an afterparty ourselves :thumb_yello:.

oo I shall dance, but no cameras allowed :mf_rosetinted:

We'll see. :naughty:

Only if I am allowed to film you all when you get drunk in the Irish pub :mf_rosetinted:.

Sure. I never drink that much anyway. :biggrin2:

Yeah, I've never really seen that afterparty look remotely exciting.

We'll see. :naughty:

Sure. I never drink that much anyway. :biggrin2:

Yeah, I've never really seen that afterparty look remotely exciting.

That's because there were never 63 MFC'ers to spice it up :roftl:.

For those going to Dublin .. the guinness tower is well well worth seeing :wub2:

I'm doing both Amsterdam & Dublin. :naughty:

Oh and count me in for either a night at the Melkweg or one of the Irish pubs at the Leidseplein. :thumb_yello:

And I'm catching a train back home the next morning. :wink2:

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Onwards and upwards .. stick with the team mika dutchy :mf_rosetinted:

yes I will :mf_rosetinted:

but you know, he dumped me....but i still like him, even if he'd say 'linde f offfff you're annoying' I think I'd still like him. and I'm not even in love! :naughty:

yes I will :mf_rosetinted:

but you know, he dumped me....but i still like him, even if he'd say 'linde f offfff you're annoying' I think I'd still like him. and I'm not even in love! :naughty:

Men ppffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :aah:

Btw .. if this venue in the middle of nowhere , I mean can we get coffee and stuff nearby?

Men ppffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :aah:

Btw .. if this venue in the middle of nowhere , I mean can we get coffee and stuff nearby?

aww, I'd do the same things for you Freddie, the most amazing cough cough.....

and yes, with a 20 seconds walk you can get coffee and sandwiches and stuff =)

So to everyone who is going to Amsterdam, we're going to the movies the night before, who wants to join ussssss?:mf_rosetinted:

Alice in wonderland?!

My brother just told me that you can see it Imax 3D or smthn ( really good quality ) in amsterdam bijlmer... :teehee:

Alice in wonderland?!

My brother just told me that you can see it Imax 3D or smthn ( really good quality ) in amsterdam bijlmer... :teehee:

Amsterdam Bijlmer? You know it's the next door to the HMH, don't you? :wink2: There's a cinema, HMH, football stadium, some shops, some eat thingy's. For the rest it's pretty boring over there. :blink:. Just take the metro to the city, you'll be there in 15 minutes.