CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if you haven't seen, we're all going as alice in wonderland characters, and freddie will be the mad hatter. :bleh:

i haven't decided what i'll be yet, the best characters are already taken. :naughty:

Alice in Wonderland?? :shocked:

That's too coooool...:woot_jump:

What can I be?? :biggrin2:

And what will I get for Leator?? :blink:

No wayyyyy!! be creative :wub2:

i will be, don't worry. :naughty: i'm just still busy with my outfit for ireland, and after that i'll have to think of outfits for all the other gigs, and as amsterdam is the last one, it'll take a while until i have time to get creative for that. :bleh:

Alice in Wonderland?? :shocked:

That's too coooool...:woot_jump:

What can I be?? :biggrin2:

And what will I get for Leator?? :blink:

you two could go as tweedledee+tweedledum, i think they're not taken yet. :biggrin2:

you two could go as tweedledee+tweedledum, i think they're not taken yet. :biggrin2:

Leator doesn't want them..:sneaky2:

He wants to be a mad hatmaker too..:aah:

Otherwise he says he won't dress up..:rolls_eyes:

Too bad, Freddie is that one too, so Leator won't dress up then..:mf_rosetinted:

Leator doesn't want them..:sneaky2:

He wants to be a mad hatmaker too..:aah:

Otherwise he says he won't dress up..:rolls_eyes:

Too bad, Freddie is that one too, so Leator won't dress up then..:mf_rosetinted:

tell him you won't take him with you to the gig if he doesn't do what you say. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

ingie made a list a few pages ago of which characters are still missing. :wink2:

tell him you won't take him with you to the gig if he doesn't do what you say. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

ingie made a list a few pages ago of which characters are still missing. :wink2:

He has to come with me, otherwise I would be soooo lost..:roftl:

Hmm... I could picture him as a turtle, but he doesn't want that anyway..:naughty:

Still no clue what I wanna be though..:blink:

Oh well... plenty of time left..:biggrin2:

He has to come with me, otherwise I would be soooo lost..:roftl:

hey aren't YOU the one who lives in holland?! :lmfao: you'd have all the dutchies, and freddie, and me,... :biggrin2:

(and i don't say you have to do it, just threaten him until he agrees to dress up as what you want him to... :naughty:)

hey aren't YOU the one who lives in holland?! :lmfao: you'd have all the dutchies, and freddie, and me,... :biggrin2:

(and i don't say you have to do it, just threaten him until he agrees to dress up as what you want him to... :naughty:)

Well, he knows that I will get lost in my own street already, so.. not to mention when I have to go to the other side of the country..:roftl: (honest..:blush-anim-cl:)

I found out who I wanted to be, but she's not on the list...:blink:

Is she already taken or did you guys forget her??:teehee:

Wanna be Dinah, Alice's cat..:blush-anim-cl:

If already taken, please tell me..:thumb_yello:

(I can't read 100000 posts just to find that one answer..:naughty:)

Well, he knows that I will get lost in my own street already, so.. not to mention when I have to go to the other side of the country..:roftl: (honest..:blush-anim-cl:)

I found out who I wanted to be, but she's not on the list...:blink:

Is she already taken or did you guys forget her??:teehee:

Wanna be Dinah, Alice's cat..:blush-anim-cl:

If already taken, please tell me..:thumb_yello:

(I can't read 100000 posts just to find that one answer..:naughty:)

You two would make an awesome Tweedledee + Tweedledum. Just tell him to stop moaning:mf_rosetinted:

Dinah's not taken.:mf_rosetinted:

You two would make an awesome Tweedledee + Tweedledum. Just tell him to stop moaning:mf_rosetinted:

Dinah's not taken.:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: I already told him that, but it was a quick and firm "NO"..:naughty:

So.. can I be Dinah then?? pwetty pwease??:blush-anim-cl:

I'm really thinking about doing this one now....where are the English MFC staying?

Damn date change, couldn't do it before...might be able to now....

Still looking for a place to stay too..:blink:

Or do you only want to stay somewhere with UK people?? :tears::wink2:

i could go as one of the flowers, the song they're singing (don't know the english title...) was one of my faves when i was a child. :wub2: maybe as the rose. although i guess rose should go as the rose, lol! :naughty: or i could go as one of those funny birds in the forest. :naughty:

i could go as one of the flowers, the song they're singing (don't know the english title...) was one of my faves when i was a child. :wub2: maybe as the rose. although i guess rose should go as the rose, lol! :naughty: or i could go as one of those funny birds in the forest. :naughty:

With those glasses, they are awesome..:roftl:

Or just as a pencil..:biggrin2: you will come in handy then if Mika will write autographs..:naughty:

With those glasses, they are awesome..:roftl:

yeah that's what i thought too - i just need a pair of these

some-huge-glasses.jpg

on my phoenix mask, LOL! :lmao:

i love the ducks too, but might be a bit difficult to dress up as... :teehee:

32815.jpg

yeah that's what i thought too - i just need a pair of these

some-huge-glasses.jpg

on my phoenix mask, LOL! :lmao:

i love the ducks too, but might be a bit difficult to dress up as... :teehee:

32815.jpg

Neh.. just stick such a tootthingie in your mouth, dress up in a skippyball and ready you are.. :lmfao:

Still looking for a place to stay too..:blink:

Or do you only want to stay somewhere with UK people?? :tears::wink2:

Not at all! It's just I have a slight hearing problem and if left on my own in a country I've never been too I can see disaterous things happeneing! Lol!

Just thought most English MFCers would be staying at the same place and it would make traveling to/from airport easier for me :wink2:

Happy to share with anyone, I'm not fussy. :naughty:

Not at all! It's just I have a slight hearing problem and if left on my own in a country I've never been too I can see disaterous things happeneing! Lol!

Just thought most English MFCers would be staying at the same place and it would make traveling to/from airport easier for me :wink2:

Ive booked nothing yet .. :thumb_yello:

Im sharing with some dutchies but you might as well be around us and stuff

..you can help carry my bags , pour me champers etc etc:roftl:

<jokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee>

:blink: thanks for inviting us too..:sneaky2::naughty:

but if we can party till... say... 4 o'clock in the morning, we don't need to have a place to sleep.. because then we can catch the first train home again..:roftl:

Did I also mention my balance problem...I'll happily pour you champers Fred but it's more likely to end up in your lap than your glass! :biggrin2:

I just need someone to point me in the right direction and stuff, make sure I don't get lost and end up in the red light disrict or something..:shocked:

:blink: thanks for inviting us too..:sneaky2::naughty:

but if we can party till... say... 4 o'clock in the morning, we don't need to have a place to sleep.. because then we can catch the first train home again..:roftl:

I meant the sameeee hotel :roftl:

No way am I room sharing with you bf .. I fear for my life :shocked::roftl:

Did I also mention my balance problem...I'll happily pour you champers Fred but it's more likely to end up in your lap than your glass! :biggrin2:

I just need someone to point me in the right direction and stuff, make sure I don't get lost and end up in the red light disrict or something..:shocked:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I see quote "to be lost in the red light district" how the hell did I end up here :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I meant the sameeee hotel :roftl:

No way am I room sharing with you bf .. I fear for my life :shocked::roftl:

Be afraid, be very afraid..:mf_rosetinted:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I see quote "to be lost in the red light district" how the hell did I end up here :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Oooh, you'd like that, wouldn't you??

I'm hopefully sharing with Laurel, maybe we could see if there's somewhere we can all share.

I'm hopefully sharing with Laurel, maybe we could see if there's somewhere we can all share.

Yeah ... I've not booked anywhere yet ... can't really afford to until the end of February ... due to some curly haired bloke I seem to be following around the country ... I shall be ... broke ... ish ..... :lmfao:

I'm up for sharing with whoever though ... first trip abroad and all that ... so don't certainly want to stay on my own :aah: