CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'll be like: OMG WE KNOW HIM! HIII FREDDDIIEE!

And he'll ignore us and hang around with Jon Gosselin and Michael Lohan:mf_rosetinted:

Nooooo, Freddie don't ignore us! There is a big chance we already have seen Alice by the time you are in Dammy mister, we are planning on seeing the movie the 13th of March (is it in the theaters already :bleh:?)! Another reason to come in March after all :bleh:.

The London gigs weren't as manic as I had thought they would be, by the way, they were amazing!

According to Hitkrant (dutch youth popmagazine) Mika stays in this hotel when he is in Holland (although the hotel's own website doesn't mention him in their celebrity section) http://www.collegehotelamsterdam.com/index.php/en/home.html

We should go there too! (start saving everybody!!:wink2::biggrin2:)

I know my memories aren't really reliable, but this hotel popped into my mind (Westerpark show) when I read your 'speculations' about the hotel: http://www.dylanamsterdam.com It looks quite fancy!

OW, I'm still working on it, but I have to post it :teehee::

100_0882.jpg

i decided i'll either go as a flower or as a playing card. :biggrin2: there are several of either of these in alice, so it also won't matter if someone else wants to do it as well. :bleh:

still no idea where i'll be staying though. :blink: has any of you already booked a hotel??

oh, and wicky, this drawing is fantastic! :wub2: is it a present for mika in amsterdam?

Are there any plans from MFC members to team up somewhere after the concert?

MIKA's concert will only take ~2hrs.. I'd like to party and talk about the concert much more later on!!:roftl:

:wub2: ....... after gig chats , really Im in holland .. please please dont take me to bed right after the gig

Thats like having a cat and taking all the milk away .. :roftl:

Well that depends on who is taking you to bed Freddie :roftl: :roftl:.

Party sounds great to me :thumb_yello:. We are in our party clothes already anyway :wink2:.

Wicky: the drawing is amazing!

Are there any plans from MFC members to team up somewhere after the concert?

MIKA's concert will only take ~2hrs.. I'd like to party and talk about the concert much more later on!!:roftl:

First of all: thanks for your lovely comments on my drawing! :wub2:

I read this on the HMH website:

As a regular part of the concerts in the Heiniken Music Hall, there is an afterparty in the 'Beat Box'. Everyone who likes to drink something and likes to dance on the beats of the DJ, can visit the free afterparty at the first floor. The music at the afterparty is adepted to the genre of the artist.

Anyone visited such a party before?

First of all: thanks for your lovely comments on my drawing! :wub2:

I read this on the HMH website:

As a regular part of the concerts in the Heiniken Music Hall, there is an afterparty in the 'Beat Box'. Everyone who likes to drink something and likes to dance on the beats of the DJ, can visit the free afterparty at the first floor. The music at the afterparty is adepted to the genre of the artist.

Anyone visited such a party before?

I was talking about this a while ago, some people have visited these parties, they weren't really enthusiastic about it. And we are probably waiting for Mika to come outside, not sure if we can get back in again. But we could try :biggrin2:.

Well that depends on who is taking you to bed Freddie :roftl: :roftl:.

Party sounds great to me :thumb_yello:. We are in our party clothes already anyway :wink2:.

Wicky: the drawing is amazing!

Really I should of replacing taking with putting or even dragging :naughty:

Just realised I booked to come back on the Sunday! free day in dammy sataday :biggrin2:

I was talking about this a while ago, some people have visited these parties, they weren't really enthusiastic about it. And we are probably waiting for Mika to come outside, not sure if we can get back in again. But we could try :biggrin2:.

a party is as good as its guests. :bleh: ok if the DJ is cr*p, it won't be good, but if they say "The music at the afterparty is adepted to the genre of the artist.", that doesn't sound too bad, and i hope he might take some song wishes from us too. :bleh: but apart from that, all us mfcers need is a room and some drinks, then we'll make the party fun! :biggrin2:

a party is as good as its guests. :bleh: ok if the DJ is cr*p, it won't be good, but if they say "The music at the afterparty is adepted to the genre of the artist.", that doesn't sound too bad, and i hope he might take some song wishes from us too. :bleh: but apart from that, all us mfcers need is a room and some drinks, then we'll make the party fun! :biggrin2:

Wise words ... :thumb_yello:

With this crowd ... I think we could have fun in an empty room

What character are you btw?

Hopefully the DJ will grand our wishes sooner then the DJ in London :bleh:.