Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could you open it?

Monie made this 'flash-mob dance' for the Mika concert in Amsterdam... the only thing is, that Mika doesn't sing 'Kick-ass' live at the concert. So the plan is to do the dance after the show...

Monie if I'm saying something wrong, you can correct it :teehee:

Edit: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22603&highlight=flash+mob+kick+ass

In the RTL Boulevard interview(tje) he told the European Tour would have a Superhero-theme, that could mean that he will perform KA...(hope so:teehee:)

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra
changed me into mean...

In the RTL Boulevard interview(tje) he told the European Tour would have a Superhero-theme, that could me that he will perform KA...(hope so:teehee:)

huh, where did he say that? :shocked: seems like i missed another interview... :rolls_eyes:

superhero theme! :wub2:

Yes, so you should! You made an innocent girl have to dress up like a Flamingo:mf_rosetinted:

I did not...:sneaky2:

I am sure she secretly wanted to be a flamingo her whole life already..:mf_rosetinted:

He didn't say it himself. The host said it in Dutch:thumb_yello:

What? Did I miss Albert mention Mika on boulevard? Darn "Wie is de chef":mf_rosetinted:

Same problem here... everytime when I'm waiting for my bus I'll try to remember the 'moves', but I can't! And when I see the video again I'm really ashamed (the aha effect); it isn't that difficult, my mind is just a sieve... Well I'll just practice the dance while we are queueing.

Edit: A question... we start with everything on the right, but at 2:10 we start on the left, is that correct?

There are two characters that actually looks like a phoenix:

- The jabberwocky; he is a bit meaner than a phoenix.

- The hawk from the red queen; in Tim Burtons Alice in wonderland, the hawk grabs Tweedledee and Tweedeledum... don't know if the hawk has a name.

Edit: I'm really curious how your costume looks like...

That is correct indeed :original:. It is because you are already on that side at that point. Thank you for giving the flash mob link to people!

if i learn it now, i'll have forgotten it again til may. :teehee:

It's only 4 weeks from now, I suggest (if I may) you start learning it one or two weeks in advance, that way if we practice it in the queue your mind recognises it and it will be easier to remember then if you didn't practice before (as a Body Balance teacher I have to remember an hour of new choreography every 3 months, it has to be right to the second, it took me a while to figure out a good system to do that :bleh:).

I love the phoenix costume, you are really the queen of costumes!

we don't know yet whether he'll perform it. :wink2: i asked him, he said he doesn't know yet. so at least it isn't a "no". :biggrin2:

Yay! :yay:

In the RTL Boulevard interview(tje) he told the European Tour would have a Superhero-theme, that could me that he will perform KA...(hope so:teehee:)

Yay again! :yay:

Hi all...I`d like to join this Alice dress up thingy :teehee:

I´d like to dress up as Jabberwocky, if the character is still available? :-)

Are you going to do the flash mob as well?

What? Did I miss Albert mention Mika on boulevard? Darn "Wie is de chef":mf_rosetinted:

I missed it too :sneaky2:. Is it on youtube already (yesterday it wasn't)?

Edit: found the sendspace link, thanks Kaatje :original:.

Edited by Monie

It's only 4 weeks from now, I suggest (if I may) you start learning it one or two weeks in advance, that way if we practice it in the queue your mind recognises it and it will be easier to remember then if you didn't practice before (as a Body Balance teacher I have to remember an hour of new choreography every 3 months, it has to be right to the second, it took me a while to figure out a good system to do that :bleh:).

I love the phoenix costume, you are really the queen of costumes!

thanx. :blush-anim-cl:

i watched the video for the first time yesterday, and by the end of it was already able to follow the chorus moves. :naughty: the choreography is as catchy as the song. :biggrin2: believe me, if i start practising it before paris, i'll be doing those moves automatically in paris when/if he plays or performs the song, and as they should be kept secret til amsterdam, that's not good. :naughty: i also keep doing some of the biotg moves at the gigs, just can't help it. :lmfao: so one week in advance has to be enough for me to learn the KA moves. :bleh:

we don't know yet whether he'll perform it. :wink2: i asked him, he said he doesn't know yet. so at least it isn't a "no". :biggrin2:

Didn't know that! That's great... we're gonna kick ass! :kachinga:

Not only mentioned him, there was also short interview.

There was? Oh no, my real life is getting in the way of my mika addiction. It should be the other way around :wink2: