CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

CHEATER!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Now I have no choise but to make Mika my lover :naughty:

Yes Ingie, you can forget telling John that Miek is your lover in Antwerp! You blew it :biggrin2:.

No way! Babz will be my wife and Miek will be my parking lot adventure in the weekends:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone is going to queue early it will be Ingie (and co) :roftl:.

I am planning on getting there 9.30 ish (depending on how big the traffic jam is). I will bring Vicky and Laurel with me (they don't know yet that we will be queuing from stupid o'clock) :biggrin2:.

Queuing is fun, it is part of the party! Besides, we need to practice the flash mob :groupwave:.

9.30am isn't stupid ok ... I've done stupid ok for Blur ... :blush-anim-cl:

I'm used to queueing :naughty:

I do need to practise the flashmob though ... I've not even learnt or really watched it yet ... I'm on holiday soon though ... so shall practise solidly before I fly out on Thursday :wink2:

Well, there were always a few people I got along with well in the queue. And in Amsterdam there will be lots of great people :original:.

People will start queuing from 9.00 am, I will be there around 9.30 I think.

I guess I'll have to settle with row 4-ish then. :sad: Don't think I can get there that early. Not such a long drive, only an hour and a half, but that's if you forget about rush hour. My entire route leads along infamous traffic jams. I've done it once before and it took me about 3,5 hours to get to Amsterdam.

If anyone is going to queue early it will be Ingie (and co)

I am planning on getting there 9.30 ish (depending on how big the traffic jam is). I will bring Vicky and Laurel with me (they don't know yet that we will be queuing from stupid o'clock) :biggrin2:.

Queuing is fun, it is part of the party! Besides, we need to practice the flash mob

OK!!!:aah:

what is flashmob please? i'm out of touch ...sozz:blush-anim-cl:

Qing .. I can't spell qeuing for toffee either:aah:

Better than me

If the Q system works well , people can take a break and stuff .. :biggrin2:

Yeah like Newcastle ..... cracking queue, cracking folk, cracking gig!!:biggrin2:

Ohhh toffee fairy almost like every morning when I wake up in dammy someone some fairy will leave a piece of toffee on my pillow :wub2:

Im packing last last minute .. no way can I face "something" happening and not coming to stare at my empty suitcase :boxed:

you mean ash clouds?

I know, it won't tho!!!:sneaky2:

I'm gettng really excited now!!!!:biggrin2:

I guess I'll have to settle with row 4-ish then. :sad: Don't think I can get there that early. Not such a long drive, only an hour and a half, but that's if you forget about rush hour. My entire route leads along infamous traffic jams. I've done it once before and it took me about 3,5 hours to get to Amsterdam.

I'll be there around 1 PM so I'll accompany you on row four-ish! :teehee:

Thats my goal too :thumb_yello:

Some people want to be at the square very very early like nine-ish, other prefer a few hours later.

I just looked at train timetables. If I leave here at a quarter to ten, I will be at the HMH at about 11.33H.

So you have to leave at quarter to 8 then. You'll reach HMH at 9.33 sharp :naughty:

CHEATER!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Now I have no choise but to make Mika my lover :naughty:

No way! Babz will be my wife and Miek will be my parking lot adventure in the weekends:mf_rosetinted:

Mieks gonna have a busy life: she's my wife:snog:, Mika's lover :fangurl:and Ingie's parking lot adventure in the weekend. :mf_lustslow:

:insane:

So you have to leave at quarter to 8 then. You'll reach HMH at 9.33 sharp :naughty:

Mmmmm, have to think about that.

Done thinking. No, I'm not doing it.

11.30H in Amsterdam is enough for me, especially for my knee. I have to treat it gently.

I love you, let's get married next week:wub2:

:wub2::wub2: can I wear my queen of hearts dress at our wedding?

Ingie has a thing for the women of Uithoorn :naughty:

:wub2::wub2: can I wear my queen of hearts dress at our wedding?

Ingie has a thing for the women of Uithoorn :naughty:

You can wear anything you like babeh:wub2:

Yeah they are da best:mf_rosetinted: Not only women, the men, dogs, cats also:mf_rosetinted:

I know:mf_rosetinted: I will spell my way into your heart:naughty:

Aaaaawwww... how sweet that sounds..:wub2:

It really does..:blink:

I'm not used to read something so sweet from you..:teehee: *is totally confused now..:blink:*

9.30am isn't stupid ok ... I've done stupid ok for Blur ... :blush-anim-cl:

I'm used to queueing :naughty:

I do need to practise the flashmob though ... I've not even learnt or really watched it yet ... I'm on holiday soon though ... so shall practise solidly before I fly out on Thursday :wink2:

You'd better. Otherwise we will practice all night, Thursday :mf_rosetinted:.

OK!!!:aah:

what is flashmob please? i'm out of touch ...sozz:blush-anim-cl:

I will email you the link :thumb_yello:.

Next week this time I will be picking you lovely ladies up from Schiphol Airport :biggrin2:.

Got my ticket today, woohoo!

And I'm hoping to be there around 9.

Wanted to pick up my costume today, but I'm still in bed with a cold, so I'll have to pick it up on saturday. I'm dying to see what the wig will look like on me, haha. Will be great fun!

I am so looking forward to seeing all the costumes!

WOOHOO !!!!!!

I passed 100 posts in more than 2 years. :woot_jump:

Congratulations :yay:!

Does Miek know that you are on the MFC this much? :biggrin2:

Congratulations!

Its quality not quantity :wink2:

Says the man with 42.395 posts :roftl:.

Peeps, I am so looking forward to this, I am already totally cheerful :biggrin2:.

Aaaaawwww... how sweet that sounds..:wub2:

It really does..:blink:

I'm not used to read something so sweet from you..:teehee: *is totally confused now..:blink:*

I am the sweetest thing since sugared candy:mf_rosetinted: