CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

Found this site: http://claire-sheilahill.blogspot.com/

woensdag 21 april 2010

Voorprogramma MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Echt zoooo leuk!!! Vrijdag 7 mei staan we in het voorprogramma van MIKA! In een uitverkochte Heineken Music Hall mogen wij de zaal alvast opwarmen voor MIKA himself! Nu al zenuwachtig hihihiihii

Very short translation: Claire and Sheila Hill are mentioning the fact that they will be the support act at the HMH on the 7th of May. They are super excited.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uuhhhhh it looks really good ...keep going, you can do it! was it you who was gluing every single feather?

I`m still working on my costume...after gluing 1000 (yes, 1000) scales I`m almost done...only 200 more.... and Ì will NEVER do something like this again...NEVER! Someone shoot me if I try something like this again...

picture.php?albumid=599&pictureid=6463

You look awesome!

Ingie: how is your throat? Perhaps you should go buy some drop, preferably at the HEMA....:wink2:

Drop = liquorice. :teehee:

Me too!!!!

Last think I need is my mascara running :aah:

:lmfao:

I just realized the Giro d'Italia will start at the Museumsquare in Amsterdam on May 8. (Or actually, I was alerted to it by the very ugly pink tram that's advertising it. :mf_rosetinted:) I just thought I'd post this for the people who want to stay in Amsterdam the next day and go sightseeing or something, because public transport will be all messed up that day. Unfortunately the website didn't publish this in English, but what it comes down to is this:

- Trams 16, 24, 25 won't be running at all that day

- Trams 2, 4, 5, 9, 14 will be using an alternate route

If you need any informtion on this, ask me, and I'll see if I can find it for you.

Thanks for that , there was half a plan to do something on the Saturday :thumb_yello:

When will you be leaving? Vicky, Laurel and I will do some sightseeing Thursday afternoon, Vicky will leave early Saturday but Laurel in the evening, so Laurel and I might be up to something fun on Saturday too (if I can still stand on my legs that is, after queuing and the gig Wednesday, work and picking up the girls Thursday and queueing and gig (and perhaps afterparty) Friday again. Oh, and work Saturday morning. It'll be such a great week :biggrin2:.

Can't wait to see all your costumes!!!

When will you be leaving? Vicky, Laurel and I will do some sightseeing Thursday afternoon, Vicky will leave early Saturday but Laurel in the evening, so Laurel and I might be up to something fun on Saturday too (if I can still stand on my legs that is, after queuing and the gig Wednesday, work and picking up the girls Thursday and queueing and gig (and perhaps afterparty) Friday again. Oh, and work Saturday morning. It'll be such a great week :biggrin2:.

No worries, I'll give you a piggy back:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm getting MEGA excited now, it's like going on my summer holidays as a kid, the coach trip, getting to the place and having fun. I'm gonna be a big excitable child on Friday and Saturday, so be patient with me:naughty:

You look awesome!

Drop = liquorice. :teehee:

:lmfao:

I just realized the Giro d'Italia will start at the Museumsquare in Amsterdam on May 8. (Or actually, I was alerted to it by the very ugly pink tram that's advertising it. :mf_rosetinted:) I just thought I'd post this for the people who want to stay in Amsterdam the next day and go sightseeing or something, because public transport will be all messed up that day. Unfortunately the website didn't publish this in English, but what it comes down to is this:

- Trams 16, 24, 25 won't be running at all that day

- Trams 2, 4, 5, 9, 14 will be using an alternate route

If you need any informtion on this, ask me, and I'll see if I can find it for you.

I'll need a train to get me from Central station to Amstel around 6-6.30ish will they be affected?

No worries, I'll give you a piggy back:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm getting MEGA excited now, it's like going on my summer holidays as a kid, the coach trip, getting to the place and having fun. I'm gonna be a big excitable child on Friday and Saturday, so be patient with me:naughty:

Just when I thought I had no kids in the

house that night :wink2:

Just when I thought I had no kids in the

house that night :wink2:

Sorry, when we get back I'll be pestering you to put Lost on:roftl::roftl::roftl:

@ Monie, having problems with the KA video, soundtrack plays okay, but the picture doesn't move, and when I manually ff it to see the movements, I have no sound!

heyhey iedereen (die nederlands spreekt:naughty:)

nog maar 4 dagen yeeey

maar het is heel stom want de vriendin waarmee ik zou gaan heeft net afgezegd:blink:

dus ik vroeg me af.. zijn er misschien nog groepjes waar ik me bij aan kan sluiten?? dat zou echt te gek zijn namelijk!:thumb_yello:

x

I go back Sunday :biggrin2: ...

So time yesh to do thangs :thumb_yello:

Ohhh thats going to hurt for vicky :aah:

I'm on holiday now :boing: Am very excited ... :aah:

My brother even gave me some more spending money yesterday ... I'm gonna go and get it all changed to Euro's tomorrow :wink2:

So looking forward to seeing everyone again .. and others for the first time :wub2:

I'm on holiday now :boing: Am very excited ... :aah:

My brother even gave me some more spending money yesterday ... I'm gonna go and get it all changed to Euro's tomorrow :wink2:

So looking forward to seeing everyone again .. and others for the first time :wub2:

I´m looking forward to meet you too.

heyhey iedereen (die nederlands spreekt:naughty:)

nog maar 4 dagen yeeey

maar het is heel stom want de vriendin waarmee ik zou gaan heeft net afgezegd:blink:

dus ik vroeg me af.. zijn er misschien nog groepjes waar ik me bij aan kan sluiten?? dat zou echt te gek zijn namelijk!:thumb_yello:

x

You definitly won't be alone: MFC'ers will meet at the square in front of th HMH. Early in the morning already, from 9.00H on!

How's your arm now?

My arm is much better but still not O.K.. Most of the time I have the cast off but I can´t move the arm like I want. For the gig in Amsterdam the doctor wants me to wear the cast to protect the arm. But I will be there !!!

Thank you for asking me :wink2:

You'll sure are a better one then I am: my index finger hurts because of all the times I stuck the needle in it!:aah:

i sew all the time but even i hurt myself with my needles i often get them under my nails and it hurts for a long time:roftl: