CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

UK MFCERS PLEASE PLEASE BRING THE CRISPS .. i managed to cram two bags of salt and black pepper large packets into hand luggage but thats it :aah:

I'm bringing my back pack, so I daresay I can get a few in there:wink2:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heyhey iedereen (die nederlands spreekt:naughty:)

nog maar 4 dagen yeeey

maar het is heel stom want de vriendin waarmee ik zou gaan heeft net afgezegd:blink:

dus ik vroeg me af.. zijn er misschien nog groepjes waar ik me bij aan kan sluiten?? dat zou echt te gek zijn namelijk!:thumb_yello:

x

natuurlijk kan je bij ons komen iedere fan is welkom:wink2:

"Crisp-smuggles arrested at Schiphol Airport.

Several Brits are taken down to the police station because they had lots of bags of crisps hidden in their bagpacks."

:naughty::teehee:

Don't get caught, guys!:biggrin2:

:aah::aah:

Maybe they are classed as a drug in dammy and are not allowed :aah:

:roftl:

I think as long as they're not liquid or spiced with explosives, you'll be fine. :naughty:

I thought the ash cloud had upped and left? :blink:

No ... it's back again ... I heard it on the news that they might be shutting Irish airspace tomorrow ... UK is ok though :aah: I hope :eek:

No ... it's back again ... I heard it on the news that they might be shutting Irish airspace tomorrow ... UK is ok though :aah: I hope :eek:

:shocked:

Damn, I hope it won't spread again or last as long as the last time!

I hereby declare my costume to be finished :biggrin2: Amsterdam, here I come :mf_rosetinted:

Gonna spend the next two days with cleaning up my apartment. It`s a mess...it looks like someone dropped a bomb

I thought the ash cloud had upped and left? :blink:

:roftl:

Is that stupid cloud still bothering people?:shocked:

ye the wind has changed so thats why it's back to ireland , i can't believe this :shocked:

Home > News >

IAA may be forced to restrict flights over Irish airspace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) has informed Irish-based airlines that it is concerned that Irish Airports may be impacted by the drift south of the volcanic ash cloud caused by the north easterly winds.

Current information from the Volcanic Ash Advice Centre (VAAC) suggests that a ‘no fly zone' may have to be imposed over Ireland tomorrow that may affect Dublin, Shannon and some regional airports.

The IAA expects a further update from the VAAC at 20.00hrs (8pm) and will make a decision then concerning operations at Irish Airports and Irish Airspace.

Over-flights of Ireland from the UK and Europe are NOT expected to be impacted tomorrow and southern UK Airports (Heathrow etc ) are not expected to be impacted. Flights originating from Irish airports may be affected.

A statement on the Operation of Irish Airports and Airspace will be posted on this web site at 2030hrs tonight.

Please contact your airlines website after 20.30 hrs for information on your flight.

This year has been SO not smooth when it comes to Mika land .. 2007 its just drifed along so well :wub2: .. now Im sure In getting the Ying for all that Yang :aah:

Come with me on the coach:hypo: