CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

Heard just on the tv they maybe also cancel flights in England tonight :(..

DAMN! WHY NOW!!!:sneaky2:

where are those flying from the uk coming from? on the german news it says that only the northeast of england might be affected, and only for a short time, as the wind is likely to change and blow the ash cloud towards the atlantic. :wink2: dunno bout ireland though. :dunno:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where are those flying from the uk coming from? on the german news it says that only the northeast of england might be affected, and only for a short time, as the wind is likely to change and blow the ash cloud towards the atlantic. :wink2: dunno bout ireland though. :dunno:

I'm flying from London Stansted ... the only flights cancelled there are those to Glasgow and Ireland - I've not heard anything else .... keeping fingers crossed cos' I don't really want to have to travel 12 hours on a coach ... but I will if I have too :aah:

if the ash will stay away on friday , my friends will take a flight to brussels on friday and take the train from there to amsterdam

Are you on about Luke ... I've been following his tweets ... really hope he get's to Amsterdam ... I don't know who else he's travelling with ... stupid ash sucks .... :(

Are you on about Luke ... I've been following his tweets ... really hope he get's to Amsterdam ... I don't know who else he's travelling with ... stupid ash sucks .... :(

yes luke ,my friend lynn and her friend mike

Yes, i will :mf_rosetinted:

*vanishes without a trace*

i see a trace in the rsvp list... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

see ya on friday then! :biggrin2:

so many mfcers that i haven't seen for ages, fab!! :wub2: really looking forward to this huge mfc party! :woot_jump:

Righto outta here , safe trips everyone .. ash update tonight but my worry beads have been ground away

Hope to se you all Friday morning!

:blowup::plane:

lol, you made a plane-ashcloud smiley, that's funny! :roftl:

Hope you will remember to ask John the lil festival question :wink2:

what, if there'll still be bgs+lgs? someone has asked mika that already i think, and he said yes?

lol, you made a plane-ashcloud smiley, that's funny! :roftl:

what, if there'll still be bgs+lgs? someone has asked mika that already i think, and he said yes?

Someone asked him last week i think and i asked Mama P in Denmark

Save trips and a GREAT TIME everyone!!! :group_hug:

Wish i could be there, so many MFCers I'd like to meet (again) in person.

But so much the more looking forward to your reports, vids and pix!

:aah: I need to charge my camera battery .... thank you for reminding me :wub2:

I'm nearly good to go now.

Costumes almost done, when it's dry (done a dye job on my snowman cossie), I'll spray the stripes on, and sew the tail up (nice bit of furry fabric I found today) and onto the bottom part.

Everything else is packed though.:thumb_yello:

In the uk the t-shirts were £20.00 each ... the hoodie was £45.00 .... they have a tour programme now for this tour ... or at least the french shows ... that was €15.00 ... Everything else was less ... :dunno: about europe shows ... probably about the same I would think ... I bought far too many t-shirts :wub2:

Okay! Thanks for the information.

I hope i can buy after the show the Mika ''shout'' t shirt, this one;

133.jpg

And i hope everyone is able to come friday!!

Okay! Thanks for the information.

I hope i can buy after the show the Mika ''shout'' t shirt, this one;

133.jpg

And i hope everyone is able to come friday!!

I have that one ... :wub2: It's lovely :biggrin2:

I'm not even packed yet .... I will be by the time I go to bed tonight ... but ... I always leave things to the end ... I'm terrible for it .... I'm really excited to see everyone again :)

last minute person that i am, i've only really started working on my costume now. luckily i'm flexible with how much there's to do, i could wear it just like it is - but that's boring, looking at how much effort everyone else put into theirs. knowing me, i'll have about a million fantastic ideas, of which i'll be able to realize only 2 until tomorrow evening. :mf_rosetinted: