CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

Just a question, but will any of you bring something with you to sit on whilst Qing? I'm struggling with this myself, as I don't wanna sit on the cold ground the whole day, but I don't want to bring (something like) a little chair either.

Does anyone have a good advise in this?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a question, but will any of you bring something with you to sit on whilst Qing? I'm struggling with this myself, as I don't wanna sit on the cold ground the whole day, but I don't want to bring (something like) a little chair either.

You could bring some plastic bags to sit on,or someting like that:wink2:

You could bring some plastic bags to sit on,or someting like that:wink2:

That's what I ususally do.

And, if I remember correctly, there are also some benches on the square in front of the HMH.

I just saw Rose's tweet:

Rakpenguin63 @mikasounds Hoping it's not the case, but looking like I may be the only UK MFCer in Amsterdam on Friday. Can you tweet about Eurolines pls?

about 7 hours ago via web

I sooo hope everyone is able to come...:boxed::tears:

Don't panic ... it'll be fine ... I'm optimistic ... Nothing is gonna stop me from getting to Amsterdam on Friday :mad3:

You'll be getting to Amsterdam on Thursday already missy :wink2:.

Let's pray everyone can come!

Why don't you want to bring a little chair? You are coming by car aren't you? I might bring a chair, why not. There will always be someone grateful for it.

:cheerful_h4h:jeeey dankje! wanneer gaan jullie erheen??

in de ochtend als je wil mag je me wel toevoegen op msn dan kunnen we ff gegevens uitwisselen , stuur me maar een pm:wink2:

good news !!

IRISH AIRPORTS WILL REOPEN AT 1300 hrs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The IAA has cleared Irish Airports to open for full operations from 1300 hrs local time today Tuesday 4th May. Dublin, Shannon, Cork, Knock, Donegal, Waterford, Kerry, Galway and Sligo may resume normal operations.

Current Information from the VAAC confirms this information. We expect operations to be normal at all Irish Airports for the rest of today.

Ireland will not fall within the predicted area of ash concentrations that exceed acceptable engine manufacturer tolerance levels.

Our decision to close earlier today was based solely on the safety risks to crews and passengers as a result of the drift south of the volcanic ash cloud caused by the north easterly winds.

The situation will be reviewed as the week goes on. Winds are forecast to continue coming from a Northerly direction for the next few days and this could lead to further problems.

There will be a further update on the IAA website at 20.00hrs tonight, Tuesday 4th May, 2010

good news !!

IRISH AIRPORTS WILL REOPEN AT 1300 hrs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The IAA has cleared Irish Airports to open for full operations from 1300 hrs local time today Tuesday 4th May. Dublin, Shannon, Cork, Knock, Donegal, Waterford, Kerry, Galway and Sligo may resume normal operations.

Current Information from the VAAC confirms this information. We expect operations to be normal at all Irish Airports for the rest of today.

Ireland will not fall within the predicted area of ash concentrations that exceed acceptable engine manufacturer tolerance levels.

Our decision to close earlier today was based solely on the safety risks to crews and passengers as a result of the drift south of the volcanic ash cloud caused by the north easterly winds.

The situation will be reviewed as the week goes on. Winds are forecast to continue coming from a Northerly direction for the next few days and this could lead to further problems.

There will be a further update on the IAA website at 20.00hrs tonight, Tuesday 4th May, 2010

Reviewed later this week (still jibbers)

At least the irish fans can make it :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Found this site: http://claire-sheilahill.blogspot.com/

woensdag 21 april 2010

Voorprogramma MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Echt zoooo leuk!!! Vrijdag 7 mei staan we in het voorprogramma van MIKA! In een uitverkochte Heineken Music Hall mogen wij de zaal alvast opwarmen voor MIKA himself! Nu al zenuwachtig hihihiihii

Very short translation: Claire and Sheila Hill are mentioning the fact that they will be the support act at the HMH on the 7th of May. They are super excited.

I can't find their music anywhere! :blink:

I can't find their music anywhere! :blink:

They're probably DJs who just play other people's music, so they might put on some cds or something.

Bought some "stroopwafels" yesterday to bring with me...

Mmmh!! Yummy!!!

We are bringing two old little chairs.. They're actually broken. So thats why we bring them with us.. :aah:

And my dress is finished!!!!:biggrin2:

And I'm going to wear a big bow on my head! :pinkbow: