CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello - as this is my first visit to Amsterdam so far I wanted to stay a bit longer than the concert only. So I am already here!!!! Amazing town, I can say, really! ok, a bit off-topic ;) - have seen the Heineken Music Hall today, ehm it was really windy there - hope, you all in the costumes have a thick skin, but I think we still have grown these skin during many queuings before lol. Ok, see you all at least at Friday!!! can only hardly wait, cheers :)

hello - as this is my first visit to Amsterdam so far I wanted to stay a bit longer than the concert only. So I am already here!!!! Amazing town, I can say, really! ok, a bit off-topic ;) - have seen the Heineken Music Hall today, ehm it was really windy there - hope, you all in the costumes have a thick skin, but I think we still have grown these skin during many queuings before lol. Ok, see you all at least at Friday!!! can only hardly wait, cheers :)

ow.. My dress isn't thick.. It's thin, because it's always hot inside the building..:shocked: But I'm wearing al legging..:aah:

And a little jacket...... :P

Will you be around on Saturday?

Some of us are going to be in town during the day, would be cool if you join us:thumb_yello:

ow.. My dress isn't thick.. It's thin, because it's always hot inside the building..:shocked: But I'm wearing al legging..:aah:

And a little jacket...... :P

You'd better bring an extra coat, or some blankets if you don't wanna freeze to death during Q-ing. :aah:

Have fun the next days! :biggrin2: There's a lot to see in Amsterdam so I'm sure you won't be bored ^^ See you on friday!

You'd better bring an extra coat, or some blankets if you don't wanna freeze to death during Q-ing. :aah:

I'm thinking about wearing my winter coat, but I don't know if I have space enough in my bag to carry it with me during the gig :aah:

I'm thinking about wearing my winter coat, but I don't know if I have space enough in my bag to carry it with me during the gig :aah:

You don't need to. The HMH's got a cloakroom and they don't charge you for coats. ^^

who is who or what?

It will take forever to go through this thread to cjheck it cos of scrolling though over 80 RSVPs on each side :aah:

dunno if that's the most current list, but it's one i found anyway: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2947831#post2947831 :wink2:

Have fun the next days! :biggrin2: There's a lot to see in Amsterdam so I'm sure you won't be bored ^^ See you on friday!

what i always do is take an empty plastic bag with me, stuff everything in there and put it between my feet. :wink2:

Will you be around on Saturday?

Some of us are going to be in town during the day, would be cool if you join us:thumb_yello:

Of course, Rose!!!!!!! This Amsterdam-gig is a bit of show-down, I see it like a big feast and the day after (my) last European-gig is fix planned for the MFC :blush-anim-cl:

You don't need to. The HMH's got a cloakroom and they don't charge you for coats. ^^

I thought that would take a lot of time.. I don't want to be outside for hours when I get to stay on a crappy place because I have to bring my coat to the cloakroom first :aah:

dunno if that's the most current list, but it's one i found anyway: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2947831#post2947831 :wink2:

what i always do is take an empty plastic bag with me, stuff everything in there and put it between my feet. :wink2:

That would be an idea as well! I'm gonna try if my coat fits in my bag and otherwise I will probably wear my summer coat :bleh:

I thought that would take a lot of time.. I don't want to be outside for hours when I get to stay on a crappy place because I have to bring my coat to the cloakroom first :aah:

Good point. Although I've never really had to wait that long to hand in my coat. (Picking it up after the gig however... whole other story. :aah:)

You could always do what Mellody suggested and bring an empty plastic bag.

WAUW! :shocked:

hope a lot someone will take a pc of ya'll together

Since I'm not getting dressed up, I'll volunteer to take that pic. :biggrin2:

Edited by Nielo

Good point. Although I've never really had to wait that long to hand in my coat. (Picking it up after the gig however... whole other story. :aah:)

You could always do what Mellody suggested and bring an empty plastic bag.

I didn't even thought about afterwards :bleh: That will indeed take even more time :aah:

That would be an idea as well! I'm gonna try if my coat fits in my bag and otherwise I will probably wear my summer coat :bleh:

if the amsterdam weather is like in munich today (and that's what the weather forecast says), i definitely wouldn't recommend a summer coat. :no: might be ok for 1 hour outside, but not for a whole afternoon.

anyway, it sounded like that venue has a foyer, so maybe they can let the numbered people inside that foyer earlier, so we won't have to be in the cold+rain until the doors open. :rolls_eyes:

I didn't even thought about afterwards :bleh: That will indeed take even more time :aah:

doesn't matter if you wanna wait for mika afterwards, then you'll have all the time in the world to pick up your coat! :lmfao: it has become even later meanwhile til he comes out, paris was 2 am, and i think some other french gigs also 1 am... :aah:

After so much hassle with the ash cloud over Ireland the past day or so our flight was cancelled.

Buuuuuuuuuut....

We shall fly out on Friday morning and get the train to Amsterdam.

I probably won't get to meet everyone as we will not be there as early as I hoped, this will put me at the end of the queue :badmood::emot-sad:

Hope I may see you afterwards though

After so much hassle with the ash cloud over Ireland the past day or so our flight was cancelled.

Buuuuuuuuuut....

I probably won't get to meet everyone as we will not be there as early as I hoped, this will put me at the end of the queue :badmood::emot-sad:

you can join nessa & rauschendes_bächlein (tweedledee & tweedledum), they'll only arrive at 5 or 6 too because they only can leave after school on friday. :wink2: but happy to hear that you'll be able to make it at all! :thumb_yello:

if the amsterdam weather is like in munich today (and that's what the weather forecast says), i definitely wouldn't recommend a summer coat. :no: might be ok for 1 hour outside, but not for a whole afternoon.

anyway, it sounded like that venue has a foyer, so maybe they can let the numbered people inside that foyer earlier, so we won't have to be in the cold+rain until the doors open. :rolls_eyes:

doesn't matter if you wanna wait for mika afterwards, then you'll have all the time in the world to pick up your coat! :lmfao: it has become even later meanwhile til he comes out, paris was 2 am, and i think some other french gigs also 1 am... :aah:

I still hope the weather forecast will come up with something better, but if that won't happen a summer coat is too cold indeed.. But if the sun is shining for a while it gets hot in a winter coat :aah:

Okay, that's true as well :naughty: Really? 2 am? My dad has to wait a little longer then, since he'll be driving me home :roftl:

yes her bag is handy for missing earrings too :roftl::roftl:

Buuuuuuuuuut....

What time will you get there Lukey?

Well.. then I'm going to dance! :) On Kick-ass! :D

I thought about that too..

But that's nice! :) Than I can bring my wintercoat! :)