Mika in Munich, Germany at Zenith

Christine

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

almost 100% I won't be able to attend this gig.. :tears: already posted it in the proper thread, but wanna add here: if anyone cares to get a standing tick for munich, pls pm me.

sigh :tears:

almost 100% I won't be able to attend this gig.. :tears: already posted it in the proper thread, but wanna add here: if anyone cares to get a standing tick for munich, pls pm me.

That's such a shame Avoca :tears:

That's such a shame Avoca :tears:

I know, tell me.. :boxed: I try not to think about it and it's a good thing, if it actually happens, I'll be head over heels in work then, so I won't have time to think about it, otherwise I'd feel too depressed.

:tears:

I'm very sorry to read this :no: I can feel your pain as I missed out on many awesome opportunities over the last year.

There's always a next time! :huglove:

I'm very sorry to read this :no: I can feel your pain as I missed out on many awesome opportunities over the last year.

There's always a next time! :huglove:

now, don't tell me you'd be at this gig, cause it'd make my mood sink even lower.. :tears: I've been wishing to see ya again at some gig, since brixton.

thanks, for your sympathy. :wub2: I am hopeless and got a tick to a summer gig this past week, to make up for this missed chance. :blush-anim-cl:

now, don't tell me you'd be at this gig, cause it'd make my mood sink even lower.. :tears: I've been wishing to see ya again at some gig, since brixton.

thanks, for your sympathy. :wub2: I am hopeless and got a tick to a summer gig this past week, to make up for this missed chance. :blush-anim-cl:

You're too sweet! No, I won't do Munich. For me it's going to be Stockholm/Wiesbaden/Stuttgart this time. :blush-anim-cl:

And I'm looking forward to seeing you again, too!! :cheerful_h4h:

@ Avoca I´m so sorry for you. I wanted to meet you there so much. Do we meet at the Milan gig?

yes, I'm more confident about the milano mika gig now (about work, I mean). :thumb_yello:

if you know someone who's interested in my munich gig tick, pls let me know. thanks :wub2:

btw, we still have a few sleeping places to offer in munich... mostly on the floor i think, you'd have to bring your own camping mat+sleeping bag - might be a few sofas as well though, i'd have to check with the other girls. in my mum's flat (she won't be there, but i'll stay there for that night) there definitely still are some places on the floor available for the night sat/sun. :wink2:

It´s very nice but we booked a hotelroom months ago. Next time he´ll do a gig in Munich we may ask you :wink2:

a few months ago, nothing was sure yet though - it started with a few girls from the german forum looking for places to sleep, and with us trying to organize it somehow - until a few weeks ago, no one was really sure how many places they could offer and for which night(s), that's why i didn't post it on here earlier. :wink2:

but maybe the next time we'll be more organized and manage to figure it out sooner, so of course you can always ask. :thumb_yello:

btw, we still have a few sleeping places to offer in munich... mostly on the floor i think, you'd have to bring your own camping mat+sleeping bag - might be a few sofas as well though, i'd have to check with the other girls. in my mum's flat (she won't be there, but i'll stay there for that night) there definitely still are some places on the floor available for the night sat/sun. :wink2:

Thanks for offering, but I'm already sorted :thumb_yello:

Just to get an idea...when do most of you plan on arriving at the venue?

i'll see what it'll be like in dusseldorf, and deciding from that... really hope i don't have to be there before noon, rather early afternoon. :blink: around 14-15h would be ideal imo, but well, depends on the rest... :fisch:

• 2 weeks later...