Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

Great! I'll see you in the queue then! :biggrin2:

Oh, I certainly hope so! But there are like 10 ifs that need to go right until march so I can actually come. I'm doing my best to work that out, at least those things that are up to me...you can imagine how much I wanna hear him live...never did :sad: I didn't even rsvp'd yes yet coz I'm afraid I might jinx something :aah: The only sure thing for now is that I have a ticket! :biggrin2: Thanks to wonderful annabelle :wub2:

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I certainly hope so! But there are like 10 ifs that need to go right until march so I can actually come. I'm doing my best to work that out, at least those things that are up to me...you can imagine how much I wanna hear him live...never did :sad: I didn't even rsvp'd yes yet coz I'm afraid I might jinx something :aah: The only sure thing for now is that I have a ticket! :biggrin2: Thanks to wonderful annabelle :wub2:

Oh honey no need to thank me. That was the least I could do.:wink2: And I know we are going to see Mika next March, and I know it's going to be much, much fun.:biggrin2:

Oh I understand what you mean! I really hope the best for you and I would be really happy to meet you there! I'm really curious to meet an MFC'er who hasn't been to a gig before (not that I'm too much of an experienced one), but everybody was treating me so nicely, as if I was a baby born when I went to my first and last gig so far. :naughty: It's a nice feeling! :wub2:

Oh I understand what you mean! I really hope the best for you and I would be really happy to meet you there! I'm really curious to meet an MFC'er who hasn't been to a gig before (not that I'm too much of an experienced one), but everybody was treating me so nicely, as if I was a baby born when I went to my first and last gig so far. :naughty: It's a nice feeling! :wub2:

:naughty:

*fingers crossed*

My beloved crazy MFC'ers attending this gig,

I don't know how many of you know about the thread regarding the one eye make up but I have said there that I'm gonna wear one at both gigs and if anyone would like one but can't do it, I would be glad to help! :biggrin2:

For more information about what this whole thing is about go visit the thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19524

love,

Bianca

• 2 weeks later...
I'm staying in a hotel just round the corner, I think Bianka's staying there too - I'm pretty sure the link is in the first post. :thumb_yello:

I guess you meant to quote Ana :blink:

I also think that hotel is great option, price is ok and it's close to the venue.

But I still don't know for sure if I'm coming :aah:

I'm staying in a hotel just round the corner, I think Bianka's staying there too - I'm pretty sure the link is in the first post. :thumb_yello:

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-...rx/index.shtml

That actually sounds good! I think I'm going to book there as well :cheerful_h4h:

Thank you.

I guess you meant to quote Ana :blink:

:naughty:

I also think that hotel is great option, price is ok and it's close to the venue.

But I still don't know for sure if I'm coming :aah:

Go! :naughty: it would be nice if most of us could stay at the same hotel.

• 3 weeks later...

obviously there was a m+g with mika to buy in an ebay-auction! :shocked: only found this now, the auction ended 3 days ago - but well, looks like someone got a m+g and concert tickets for 235 euro: http://cgi.ebay.at/WIENERIN-Charity-Auktion-Mika-Startreff-Konzert_W0QQitemZ300370527582QQcmdZViewItemQQptZFestivals_Konzerte_1?hash=item45ef7a855e (you might have to log onto ebay to see it :dunno:)

235 euro is really cheap, compared to that tbwktm beanbag on the other thread, which also was over 200 euro! especially since this includes 2 tickets for the gig. maybe they just promoted it in vienna because they didn't think anyone would travel there. :fisch:

btw, it was a charity auction by the magazine "wienerin". :wink2:

obviously there was a m+g with mika to buy in an ebay-auction! :shocked: only found this now, the auction ended 3 days ago - but well, looks like someone got a m+g and concert tickets for 235 euro: http://cgi.ebay.at/WIENERIN-Charity-Auktion-Mika-Startreff-Konzert_W0QQitemZ300370527582QQcmdZViewItemQQptZFestivals_Konzerte_1?hash=item45ef7a855e (you might have to log onto ebay to see it :dunno:)

235 euro is really cheap, compared to that tbwktm beanbag on the other thread, which also was over 200 euro! especially since this includes 2 tickets for the gig. maybe they just promoted it in vienna because they didn't think anyone would travel there. :fisch:

btw, it was a charity auction by the magazine "wienerin". :wink2:

That's decadent! :shocked:

Since this thread has jsut been ressurected: Guys, I'm really excited about it and I can't believe that the 5 months left have turned into 3 months left...that's not so much after all is it?

And besides...you know what it is like: the next couple of weeks will pass like crazy, and January, you can never call it a month...I mean it always passes so quickly... :biggrin2: I'm really excited about it really. :boing:

And besides...you know what it is like: the next couple of weeks will pass like crazy, and January, you can never call it a month...I mean it always passes so quickly... :biggrin2: I'm really excited about it really. :boing:

thats what i like to think too...that the holidays will pass so fast and as you said "january you can never call it a month":biggrin2:

Since this thread has jsut been ressurected: Guys, I'm really excited about it and I can't believe that the 5 months left have turned into 3 months left...that's not so much after all is it?

and February has only 28 days... :naughty:

and February has only 28 days... :naughty:

YEAAAAH!!! :pbjt: I wanted to say that too but I was afraid that I will start freaking people out with my thorough months analysis :lol3:

I love how those little guys in your siggie are dancing! :wub2::lol3: they're so funny!

thats what i like to think too...that the holidays will pass so fast and as you said "january you can never call it a month":biggrin2:

You can actually tell that we all come from (well in a way) same area of the continent: see our perspectives on how time goes! :lmfao:

Hey guys,

I've just started looking for ways to get around in Vienna and all and what the journey from the airport to the hotel/venue takes and costs and it looks quite simple and I've understood it all.

If there is anything you'd like to know, just ask me! :biggrin2:

I know it is still quite early, but is there anything to do on a snowy day? :lol3:

Hey guys,

I've just started looking for ways to get around in Vienna and all and what the journey from the airport to the hotel/venue takes and costs and it looks quite simple and I've understood it all.

If there is anything you'd like to know, just ask me! :biggrin2:

I know it is still quite early, but is there anything to do on a snowy day? :lol3:

Snowmen? Snowball fight? Frollicking and jovial-ness? :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Finally Vienna!!! I mean seriously we sooooo deserved it!!!..

Im like dying here!!

Acouple of months after more than 2 years of waiting desperately ITS NOTHING!!

and now Im certain there will be way more foreigners than austrians!!!

AWESOME!

Merry Christmas BTW!!

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Finally Vienna!!! I mean seriously we sooooo deserved it!!!..

Im like dying here!!

Acouple of months after more than 2 years of waiting desperately ITS NOTHING!!

and now Im certain there will be way more foreigners than austrians!!!

AWESOME!

Merry Christmas BTW!!

Yeah it is fantastic!!! :boing:

And I agree....as I said in the first post, I think there will be more people coming from countries around Austria (and NOT only), because it's closer than anything else: see, 3 are already coming from Romania :naughty: (me, mum and Vanessa, the world rep)