• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Don't worry Karin, you are not alone there with him! :roftl:

mist. :naughty::lmao:

someone on the german forum posted that stuttgart is sold out. :thumb_yello: yay, at least one of the german gigs sold out, that's fab! :biggrin2:

mist. :naughty::lmao:

someone on the german forum posted that stuttgart is sold out. :thumb_yello: yay, at least one of the german gigs sold out, that's fab! :biggrin2:

Yes, I noticed. :teehee: When I last checked after Wiesbaden, the only gig with tickets left was Munich. Which is also the biggest one.

Wow, it's tomorrow. I'm so happy. I'm form Poland and I'm studying there so for me it's a big chance to see him. I want to be close to stage. How do you think, how many hours before I should be there???? Thx a lot.

Wow, it's tomorrow. I'm so happy. I'm form Poland and I'm studying there so for me it's a big chance to see him. I want to be close to stage. How do you think, how many hours before I should be there???? Thx a lot.

I have no idea how big the stage is, or in other words, how many people will be front row. But I guess that you don't have to arrive before 10 am. But probably before 2 pm...That's what I would say looking at the times people were arriving at the other German gigs. Dunno yet what time I'll be there...But since it's in the week most people will be working in the morning probably I suppose.

Great to read it's sold out btw!

wow, suddenly 12 people on the yes list?! :shocked: it was 8 when i looked last week...

anyway i'm sure we'll all fit in front row, and all the non-fanclub-members won't arrive before 4 pm or even later. like mariposa said, it's not a weekend but a workday.

i think/hope that the queuing in stuttgart will be quite relaxed, and you won't have to be there at 2pm or even 10am to get to front row... i myself can't be there until 3 or 4, as my train only arrives shortly before 2 and i gotta get my luggage to where i'm staying. so don't scare me, mariposa! :blink: i'm sure the queuing will be even more relaxed than in hamburg, where all of us could've come 3 hours later and still got to front row... :fisch:

You're probably right, mellody :biggrin2:

Just had a look on the weather forecast for tomorrow. looks like it's gonna be pretty warm (up to 17 degrees in the afternoon :thumb_yello:), might be raining in the evening (let's hope not).

http://www.wetter.com/wetter_aktuell/wettervorhersage/wettervorhersage_details/?id=DE0010287&d=1&prev=3days

The stage looks pretty small...similar to the one in Wiesbaden I think.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=373907690&albumID=410906&imageID=22294334

Excited now! :groupwave:

@mellody... you should have told me before, that you need a place to spent the night at in Stuttgart... I live not even half an hour by car from LKA!

I'll be there with my daughter and two of her friends, but have to work until 4 pm... might this be too late for the front row???