Mika in Basel, Switzerland at Jakobshalle

Christine

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, stop talking french, i don't understand that! :sneaky2::naughty:

the ticket for basel was 10 euro more expensive than any of the german ones - is switzerland so expensive, the venue so exclusive, or why is that? :blink:

Amsterdam and Antwerp were also 10 euros more expensive than the German dates...I don't know why that is...

But your question is a good one: Does anybody know the Jakobshalle?

:roftl: à fond!!! je prévois des chaudrons de fondue bouillante pour leur lancer dessus et j'ai déjà sorti mes cornes de vaches porte bonheur :roll1:

Sans oublier Heidi et Guillaume Tell que j'ai appellés à la rescousse :lmao:

Mais sinon je me réjoui de voir tout se petit monde du côté de Bâle!!! :thumb_yello:

Oh ouais, les caquelons à fondue, la vie! :naughty: Sans oublier qu'un coup de four à raclette sur la caboche, ça peut faire mal mwa ha ha

Hey, Fanny, je pense qu'il va falloir prévoir les boucliers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

Un simple bouclier ne vous sera d'aucune utilité, Dame Angele! mwaaaaa ha ha

Amsterdam and Antwerp were also 10 euros more expensive than the German dates...I don't know why that is...

But your question is a good one: Does anybody know the Jakobshalle?

I've heard it's big. But I've never been there.... I can't help you there, sorry :(

Oh ouais, les caquelons à fondue, la vie! :naughty: Sans oublier qu'un coup de four à raclette sur la caboche, ça peut faire mal mwa ha ha

Un simple bouclier ne vous sera d'aucune utilité, Dame Angele! mwaaaaa ha ha

I've heard it's big. But I've never been there.... I can't help you there, sorry :(

Look what they say on their homepage

We have several multi-purpose rooms and halls with capacities ranging from 50 to 11,000 people

Well, I hope it will be the 50-people room :aah:

lol, no, well I guess it's gotta be 11,000 people then...

hey, stop talking french, i don't understand that! :sneaky2::naughty:

the ticket for basel was 10 euro more expensive than any of the german ones - is switzerland so expensive, the venue so exclusive, or why is that? :blink:

ooops don't worry the french part wasn't usefull for the gig at all :roftl:

I've never been to the St Jakobshalle before but some friends of mine told me it's quite big... (but don't forget that we leave in a small country, so any room able to contain more than 200 people is really big for us :roftl:).

I'll ask for some more information about the venue and keep you in touch!!!

yes marion,i prefer little gig but it's not for this tour ;)

les suissesses,j'aime bien les fondues et tuti quanti mais pas sur ma "caboche",svp....

for you;à découvrir et à gagner avant le 2oct:

http://www.rsr.ch/option-musique/le-disque-de-la-semaine/selectedDate/28/9/2009#20090928-le-trublion-mika

thanks for the link fanny!!! but tell me, how can you be aware of EVERYTHING related to Mika as you are??? do you have spies working for you and searching the entire day on the internet??? :naughty:

thanks for the link fanny!!! but tell me, how can you be aware of EVERYTHING related to Mika as you are??? do you have spies working for you and searching the entire day on the internet??? :naughty:

hey,hey,when i'm on the web...it is for my work..and for mika:naughty:

i love search;la toile est une mine de connaissances,pour mika ou pour d'autres choses:aah:

bonne nuit nanou!!!!!!!!!!

hey,hey,when i'm on the web...it is for my work..and for mika:naughty:

i love search;la toile est une mine de connaissances,pour mika ou pour d'autres choses:aah:

bonne nuit nanou!!!!!!!!!!

well, I only have to thank you a lot then i guess :wub2:

because without you i'll probably miss a lot of things related to our curly man :teehee:

Bonne nuit aussi!!

well, I only have to thank you a lot then i guess :wub2:

because without you i'll probably miss a lot of things related to our curly man :teehee:

Bonne nuit aussi!!

merkiiiii beaucoup nanou!si je le fais,c'est bien dans ce sens,que ce soit ici,ou par d'autresmoyens(facebook maitenant,YT,etc...):spread the world of mika:biggrin2: répendre son infos auprès de ses fans comme au monde entier:aah: quelle ambition:roftl:

bonne nuit nanou,je suis contente de servir à ta cause:thumb_yello:

I actually think there will be a supporting act...Hope it's Yelle again (as for the 2007/208 tour)...Her music kinda grew to me I must say :wink2:

as long as it's not the same as for the accoustic tour, I'm fine :biggrin2:

I'm coming too! I only need to find someone who's coming with me...

St. Jakobshalle is really big! I've been there twice. It's a soccer stadium. I think there will be at least 10,000 people.

I'm really glad to see that you'll be there to have fun with us :thumb_yello:

waow, I didn't thought it was that big :shocked:

Great! Do you think there will be a "first part", like in the Acoustic Tour?

yes,i think ;)

I actually think there will be a supporting act...Hope it's Yelle again (as for the 2007/208 tour)...Her music kinda grew to me I must say :wink2:

but not yelle..even if i love her!

elle a eu besoin de faire la premiere partie de mika,mais maintenant elle est bien lancée sur une carriere internationale,je ne pense pas que ce soit elle,dommage!

yes,i think ;)

but not yelle..even if i love her!

elle a eu besoin de faire la premiere partie de mika,mais maintenant elle est bien lancée sur une carriere internationale,je ne pense pas que ce soit elle,dommage!

Oui, je crois que tu as raison...Alors, il faut être patient :aah:

So I found someone who's coming with me and I bought the tickets! =]

And the best thing is that the concert's in my vacation! So I can be there early to queue (first row is a MUST) and I can stay afterwards as long as I want. Perfect! Too bad we have to wait 7 months now =[

• 2 months later...

i just looked on the venues homepage, says there that the big hall is for up to 9.000 people at concerts, and the small ones for 1.500 people. guess it's the big one then, here are pictures (they don't have pix of concerts, unfortunately):

http://www.stjakobshalle.ch/grossehalle.asp

grossehalle4.jpg

grossehalle6.jpg

so it seems like they can add the seated places on the sides or not, like they want... so maybe it's less than 9000 then if it's just the floor standing, that would make sense. :bleh:

tbh, i have no idea how popular mika is in switzerland, if it's more like germany or more like france... :blink:

Edited by mellody

• 2 weeks later...