Mika in Basel, Switzerland at Jakobshalle

Christine

Cool!!! antoher dressccode!!! I love it :naughty:

I'll try to find something super-hero related :thumb_yello:

btw, I have a question:

as it is the only swiss gig, I'm coming with 5 friends of mine who are over-excited at the idea of seeing Mika live again (they were with me at Paléo in 2008). We'll be at the venue around 11 p.m. (if they're no traffic jams on the way from Lausanne :sneaky2:). Will they be allowed to have numbers in the queue too even if they are not on MFC??? (I guess so isn't it?, but only wanted to ask to be sure... :blush-anim-cl:)

I think getting the number depends on the time you arrive. :blink: I didn't get a number in Berlin even though I was a member, because I got lost and arrived late (:teehee:). Mellody said that the numberless queue had already started, so it would have been unfair if she had given me a number. But you should wait for a reply from a mod. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, I have a question:

as it is the only swiss gig, I'm coming with 5 friends of mine who are over-excited at the idea of seeing Mika live again (they were with me at Paléo in 2008). We'll be at the venue around 11 p.m. (if they're no traffic jams on the way from Lausanne :sneaky2:). Will they be allowed to have numbers in the queue too even if they are not on MFC??? (I guess so isn't it?, but only wanted to ask to be sure... :blush-anim-cl:)

of course,number was always for everyone want one,and arrive soon;with the number,they could go eat,sleep or whatever they want ;)

I'm soooo exciiiited :) can't wait to see him again!

What is it with those numbers???

MFC try to organize the "before gig";when you arrive in first,we have to go to eat or some other things;so,you write a number the the order of arrival;we did it sinc some month,and it's only for people arrived soon...we didn't do that for all the venue of course(imagine 10 000 numbers :roftl:)

do you understand my "fantastic english",or could i explain in french?

WTF They have shipped my ticket! :aah:

I will never get it in time. They just wanted to charge the shipping. :mad3:

do you think it'll be ok with the box office??

they are incredible at sandbag:sneaky2:

btw,see you really really soon guys!!!!!

so,it's always ok with the superheroes fancy dresses??

omg....i have NOTHING for that....

do you think it'll be ok with the box office??

they are incredible at sandbag:sneaky2:

btw,see you really really soon guys!!!!!

so,it's always ok with the superheroes fancy dresses??

omg....i have NOTHING for that....

If they don't accept my printed receipt at the box office, I... I will... :aah::blowup:

I must take care of my reputation. No fancy dress for me. :teehee:

Do you think we could do Monie's choreography on Blame it on the Girls tomorrow (:boing:)? Maybe it's too late... I at least haven't learned it mwa ha. Just asking, we could practise in the queue... Dunno... what do you think?

MFC try to organize the "before gig";when you arrive in first,we have to go to eat or some other things;so,you write a number the the order of arrival;we did it sinc some month,and it's only for people arrived soon...we didn't do that for all the venue of course(imagine 10 000 numbers :roftl:)

do you understand my "fantastic english",or could i explain in french?

Thanks... And where do I get this number?? (You can answer me in French:thumb_yello:) I'll be there at around 3 pm. I hope that's early enough (I can't come earlier because of school).

I'm getting more excited by the minute :)

Thanks... And where do I get this number?? (You can answer me in French) I'll be there at around 3 pm. I hope that's early enough (I can't come earlier because of school).

I'm getting more excited by the minute :)

Les premières personnes en ligne vont normalement commencer une liste et distribuer des numéros. :wink2:

Je crois qu'arriver à 15:00 sera assez tôt.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Ok... it's for Mika, isn't it? :mf_lustslow:

We don't hava a choice, do we :mf_rosetinted:

Ahhh, looking forwards to meeting you again - and everybody else.

Let the party begin! :groupwave:

Perhaps it wasn't the Basel ticket that they have shipped. :blink:

I'm going to get a refund for the shipping charge.

Anyway I'm still ticketless.

I didn't understand their mail either. But I got back to them and they explained that it was only the shipping fee that is refunded. The tickets still have to be collected from the box office. Tomorrow 5pm.

So don't forget printing your order confirmation and you'll be fine. :thumb_yello:

they annonced some snow too on the weather forcast tonight :mf_rosetinted:

What? You're talking about these white things falling down from heaven? :naughty: Luckily we come with a car :thumb_yello:

Graciosa is here with me atm...she says hi to everyone :wink2:

So who's in for the superhero theme motto tomorrow? We're just thinking of how to do masks :aah:

@Emerald: We're in if you wanna practise the BIOTG routine, though we don't know anything about it yet lol. But it will be fun for sure and help us warm up!

btw, I have a question:

When we did the numbers here, if someone came early enough, we gave them numbers, regardless of being in MFC:thumb_yello:

Someone? I need an answer cause some friends of mine are coming and we need to organise some things... :aah:

It's usually for anyone with the patience to stand around for hours in the cold and dark after the gig :wink2:

:blink: What M&G? Waiting for him outside? Why should it be for MFCers only? :shocked:

Yes that! Thank you!! :D Dunno, you know, just checkin' to be sure :D

Thanks Rose, sorry I thought it was for Nanou :teehee: Thanks!!! :D

Yes that! Thank you!! :D Dunno, you know, just checkin' to be sure :D

Thanks Rose, sorry I thought it was for Nanou :teehee: Thanks!!! :D

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

I only realised after I posted, what you asked, and got confused with Nanous request, which I was answering:naughty:

Have deleted now:thumb_yello: