Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

I'm afraid all our hotels are in the same area, but of course, if oyu want to put your lugage in my room, or Sarina's you're most welcome. However, I'm sure there are places to put bags inside the venue (if you're not carrying a huge one, of course:naughty:). I think the best thing to do is to leave it in a room: safer and oyu don't lose time in rushing to the front!:biggrin2:

Yes, it's always a bit risky to have a huge bag at the venue, because there is no time to leave it anywhere if you want rush to the front, lol! Maybe I can leave it to someone's room, we can think about that later. And if I can be a LG/BG I can carry it with me.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh LOL I've been reading this thread and you guys make me laugh. I can really see your excitement!! :roftl:

I'm not going to this one, but I hopefully meet you the following day in Madrid, the ones of you that have survived that is :naughty:

Have fun in Barcelona!!! :yay:

So we'll meet both in Lisbon and Madrid? Kewwwwl...:thumb_yello:

Hey, guys, i hope you won't forget me on Sunday , i am already afraid to miss the flight for Madrid and i am not at the same hotel that you;

No way!!! Maybe we can send you a text or something like that...:thumb_yello:

Hey, guys, i hope you won't forget me on Sunday , i am already afraid to miss the flight for Madrid and i am not at the same hotel that you;

How could we ever forget you??? :blink: Besides, I think we are in the same hotel, if I'm not very much mistaken:naughty:

Morning boys and girls btw!!! (¡buenos días, chicos! :naughty:).

So we'll meet both in Lisbon and Madrid? Kewwwwl...:thumb_yello:

YAY!! :biggrin2:

I just bought my plane tickets :biggrin2:.

I'm insane.

Oh! so you are finally meeting TheBlackQueen!!!, I guess you're both very happy, after so many time!!!

Good luck finding a place to stay, I'd gladly offer you mine but I'm not going to this one. I'm sure you will sort this out! :thumb_yello:

YAY!! :biggrin2:

Oh! so you are finally meeting TheBlackQueen!!!, I guess you're both very happy, after so many time!!!

Good luck finding a place to stay, I'd gladly offer you mine but I'm not going to this one. I'm sure you will sort this out! :thumb_yello:

Yes, it'll be amazing to finally meet Asun! It was very nice meeting you too, in London :thumb_yello:.

Thank you BQ!

@Monie: may be you can try to pm Tiibet , she was talking about an hotel near the airport?

Thank you, I will :thumb_yello:.

I just bought my plane tickets :biggrin2:.

I'm insane.

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Yeah, finally!!!!!! I really hope you can find a place to stay. Sadly I'm sharing with other two and I don't think there's room for one more there, but if you need help just ask!

Thank you BQ!

@Monie: may be you can try to pm Tiibet , she was talking about an hotel near the airport?

My pleasure, lillibet:biggrin2:

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Yeah, finally!!!!!! I really hope you can find a place to stay. Sadly I'm sharing with other two and I don't think there's room for one more there, but if you need help just ask!

My pleasure, lillibet:biggrin2:

At least someone is happy that I'm insane :biggrin2: :biggrin2:.

I'm really looking forward to this. Asun, you have to tell me what to pack, winter coat, summer coat, spring coat :bleh:?

At least someone is happy that I'm insane :biggrin2: :biggrin2:.

I'm really looking forward to this. Asun, you have to tell me what to pack, winter coat, summer coat, spring coat :bleh:?

Oh, I'm really happy you are insane, don't worry:naughty:

Hmmm, let's say spring coat and something in case we have some ocasional rain? It's way to soon to have a full forecast tho, I'll post it here as soon as it is available.

Oh, I'm really happy you are insane, don't worry:naughty:

Hmmm, let's say spring coat and something in case we have some ocasional rain? It's way to soon to have a full forecast tho, I'll post it here as soon as it is available.

Oh, we need a coat in barcelona :shocked: I thought it's warm there... :naughty:

Monie, I sent you a PM!

Monie too ! :biggrin2:

Bring it on I say :aah:

:biggrin2:. Are there any party plans yet? Will you be arriving on Saturday too?

Hello all! :bye:

Yay!!!! Monie is joining the partaaaay! :yay:

This time next week i'll be at the top of Sagarda Familia. :naughty::thumb_yello:

I'm looking forward to meet you :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:. Are there any party plans yet? Will you be arriving on Saturday too?

I'm looking forward to meet you :thumb_yello:

Not sure .. to be confirmed with secret passwords and venues for entry :wink2:

Joking aside .. havent planned anything yet ... maybe I will just have a night in with some hot co co reading a book .. Im 38 soon after all :aah:

Joking aside .. havent planned anything yet ... maybe I will just have a night in with some hot co co reading a book .. Im 38 soon after all :aah:

Don't you dear do that mister, I am not coming to Barcelona for nothing! :wink2:

I shall join you, we shall play some scrabble, fill in the crosswords and then go to bed:mf_rosetinted: