Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how to travel in Barcelona either, I'll buy a map, I think :wink2:.

Are you all staying in the venue area? Or are you all spread over the city? I guess no one has a spare place left?

Following your friends is a good idea, Mici.

I have no idea how to travel in Barcelona either, I'll buy a map, I think :wink2:.

Are you all staying in the venue area? Or are you all spread over the city? I guess no one has a spare place left?

I'm sorry, I've checked my hotel few days ago for tiibet that needed a room and it was full :boxed:

I don't know where the others will be, but I'm near parallel tube station.

Edited by Sarina

I'm sorry, I've checked my hotel few days ago for tiibet that needed a room and it was full :boxed:

I don't know where the others will be, but I'm near parallel tube station.

Thank you for letting me know :thumb_yello:.

I saw your PM hun, thanks!

You're closer to the Placa Espanya, I'm not. So I have to take the tube from Parallel to Espanya and then take the bus.

Hope to find the right one for montjuic

Don't worry, there are plenty of buses. And from Plaza España to the Palau is only a few minutes walk :wink2:

Wish I could help you. Just booked a youthhostel, to sleep only a few hours before taking the plane to Madrid gig in the early morning!

By the way, if anyone is flying to Madrid with Spanair let me know, maybe we are on the same flight! well, there'll be time to talk about it in the queue I think. Yaaaaayy 7 days :pbjt:

Yessshhh like a log .. you lot didnt keep me up toooo long :naughty:

Wait till we are in Barcelona :wink2:.

I just checked in online for my plane. I will sit almost behind Ingie. I can stalk her easily from where I'm sitting :biggrin2:.

Oh boy....:shocked:

I said I can. Not I will :naughty:.

Ohhhh ...... Ingie ha a stalker now:teehee:

Can you text me live updates of her every move?

Only if you go out with me (and hopefully more MFC'ers) in Barcelona :mf_rosetinted:.

I said I can. Not I will :naughty:.

Only if you go out with me (and hopefully more MFC'ers) in Barcelona :mf_rosetinted:.

Usually i would be carried like a leaf in the breeze with these sorts of offers but

Honeybunch, you do realize we have a VERY EARLY plane to catch to Madrid?:wub2:

Early planes tend to win

:wub2:

Honeybunch, you do realize we have a VERY EARLY plane to catch to Madrid?:wub2:

Earlier then mine to Amsterdam (6.45) :wink2:?

I am not looking forward to spending the night on the airport by the way but hey, it'll be a new experience :teehee:.

I meant Saturday evening. And going out could also mean having dinner or something like that.

Usually i would be carried like a leaf in the breeze with these sorts of offers but

Early planes tend to win

:wub2:

No body wants to go out with me, not even have dinner :tears:.

Maybe I can convert Asun :wink2:.

Earlier then mine to Amsterdam (6.45) :wink2:?

I am not looking forward to spending the night on the airport by the way but hey, it'll be a new experience :teehee:.

I meant Saturday evening. And going out could also mean having dinner or something like that.

No body wants to go out with me, not even have dinner :tears:.

Maybe I can convert Asun :wink2:.

Dudette, dinner etc. was already planned, we're just chillin' in Barca.:mf_rosetinted: