Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

Hey Maria!! I think I answered you in the Spanish Thread (not quite sure tho, wonder where I left my head:naughty:). We usually go to the venue in the afternoon, I really don't see a point going before, since the venue is so big, do you?:wink2:

yes yes,, i also think that u answered me there ^^

humm.. well i don't know what i'll do.. i'll go to barcelona in the morning,,, but then i don't know if i'll go there directly or i'll have lunch in Barcelona and then go in the afternoon.. cause if i have to be alone all the day there >_< it's a nonsense to waste that time >_< will u go to the concert??

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you'll always be freddiesdouble actually:naughty:

No worries, he always calls me Ingie:mf_rosetinted:

Thats true , get that a LOT actually .. .. freddie not david .. well unless its ingie and shes REALLY annoyed with me .. its david

If you hear her call me David .. you know something is up :aah::roftl:

:teehee:

OK, I'll keep an eye and an ear on her just in case:naughty: Now that she won't hear me, she scares me a little:naughty:

And I thought you loved me :tears:

yes yes,, i also think that u answered me there ^^

humm.. well i don't know what i'll do.. i'll go to barcelona in the morning,,, but then i don't know if i'll go there directly or i'll have lunch in Barcelona and then go in the afternoon.. cause if i have to be alone all the day there >_< it's a nonsense to waste that time >_< will u go to the concert??

Don't worry, you won't be alone at the venue. I think I will arrive before noon (probably not as early as Ingie tho :bleh:). In London I arrived at 11 o'clock ish, in Dusseldorf at 1 o'clock (I would have arrived earlier if it would have been possible).

Indeed, it is a big venue but there is only 1 first row :bleh:. I have been spoiled the last few gigs. I was never like: I want to be first row. I am now. Simply because you see a lot more without tall people standing in front of you and because I feel connected with the show more. The first London gig I was standing in the middle of the venue (because I was LG and could only see half of the show) and I didn't like it as much then if I am front rowish.

Besides, I like queuing. I might be the only person here but I really like it. Chatting with MFC'ers, yes, I like it. :original:

Don't worry, you won't be alone at the venue. I think I will arrive before noon (probably not as early as Ingie tho :bleh:). In London I arrived at 11 o'clock ish, in Dusseldorf at 1 o'clock (I would have arrived earlier if it would have been possible).

Indeed, it is a big venue but there is only 1 first row :bleh:. I have been spoiled the last few gigs. I was never like: I want to be first row. I am now. Simply because you see a lot more without tall people standing in front of you and because I feel connected with the show more. The first London gig I was standing in the middle of the venue (because I was LG and could only see half of the show) and I didn't like it as much then if I am front rowish.

Besides, I like queuing. I might be the only person here but I really like it. Chatting with MFC'ers, yes, I like it. :original:

ohh jaja u are not the only one ^^ i like it alsoo,, i have slept one nigth in Palau Sant jordi 2 weeks ago for tokio hotel concert and 2 years ago the same. And well i've gone to a lot of concerts and i've spent all the day there ^^ but well i don't know what i'll do the 18th yet.

and hum.. well i'm sorry if i am in front of u in the concert,cause i'm 1'80m tall ^^' but well maybe we met eachother there ^^

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm .....being front and rokin it also has its advantages :wub2:

You know ... if it falls into my lap Ill go for it .. but I could be sending emails off pushing for it you know .. but either , I kind of said I would be front with asun now :aah:

And me too, how can you forget!!!......:sneaky2::sneaky2::aah:

Yes!! I've just heard that, it CANNOT be possible!!! I mean, you MUST fly Saturday no matter what!!! *Starts to panic*

Yeh ..... got my dolphin music on and worry beads , worse for sara she flies tommorow .. :shocked:

I Have 24 hours for this nastiness to blow away .. you know

I DONT NEED THIS:boxed:

Yeh ..... got my dolphin music on and worry beads , worse for sara she flies tommorow .. :shocked:

I Have 24 hours for this nastiness to blow away .. you know

I DONT NEED THIS:boxed:

Yuck! Poor Sara:boxed: Relax, don't get too stressed, I'm sure everything will be fine when you fly (fingers and toes crossed). I don't need this either, you know, what would we do without you lot????:blink:

Yuck! Poor Sara:boxed: Relax, don't get too stressed, I'm sure everything will be fine when you fly (fingers and toes crossed). I don't need this either, you know, what would we do without you lot????:blink:

Hmmmmmmmm ....... I will try and keep you lot updated , 2 days was meant to be spent packing not panicking eekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Sigh ... 6 PM GMT they re open (IF) its ok to do so

Hmmmmmmmm ....... I will try and keep you lot updated , 2 days was meant to be spent packing not panicking eekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Sigh ... 6 PM GMT they re open (IF) its ok to do so

Yes please, keep me posted, I am worried! And try not to panic, if they're due to re open today, there should be no problem in two days (I've always been very optimistic, as you can see). Shall I blow so the wind changes?:naughty:

Yes please, keep me posted, I am worried! And try not to panic, if they're due to re open today, there should be no problem in two days (I've always been very optimistic, as you can see). Shall I blow so the wind changes?:naughty:

Yeh Im trying to get the world to blow skywards .. hopefully we can get it out of the atmosphere :naughty:

Maybe running outside tonight wafting a fan will be wrong and people we think Im mad (der) :roftl: