Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering the same :blink:.

This is such a s*** situation. So frustrating for people. :no: The airport reopening is getting put back time and time again, it doesn't look good.

I feel sorry for the people stranded AT the airport :blink:

someone I know said their grandad was stuck in New Zealand...it's alright for some I guess :aah:

I don't even know how it works when it's does all go ok again ... do people with flights cancelled get first priority on flights that are now available ... or say - like Sara you have a flight at 7.00pm Saturday and it's able to fly ... they can't just give your seat to one of the other passengers can they ... cos' you have paid for it ... I'm abit confused ... you can tell I never fly :lmfao:

I don't even know how it works when it's does all go ok again ... do people with flights cancelled get first priority on flights that are now available ... or say - like Sara you have a flight at 7.00pm Saturday and it's able to fly ... they can't just give your seat to one of the other passengers can they ... cos' you have paid for it ... I'm abit confused ... you can tell I never fly :lmfao:

i just think it means people are gonna lose a lot of money.

Yeah, kinda secretly happy that I don't fly to go to gigs :aah: Ya never know when Mother Nature is gonna strike.

You know, that's the same in a car or bus. You can get hit by a tornado :bleh:. Usually flying goes well.

You know, that's the same in a car or bus. You can get hit by a tornado :bleh:. Usually flying goes well.

well yeah they say air travel is the safest way to travel, but here in the UK tornadoes/hurricanes are very unlikely :aah: We don't get really bad earthquakes either...

although the island I live on did flood in 1955 :aah:

I was fascinated by Tornado's when I was a kid ... I always wanted to see one ... :teehee: Wanted to go on one of those storm chasing holiday things in America - then I decided that probably wasn't a very good idea :naughty:

I was fascinated by Tornado's when I was a kid ... I always wanted to see one ... :teehee: Wanted to go on one of those storm chasing holiday things in America - then I decided that probably wasn't a very good idea :naughty:

I went on this visual thing in MGM studios in America...to do with the film Twister. It was all very 3D though and made you feel like you actually in a Tornado type storm thingie. You saw the tornado getting bigger and coming towards you, and although i knew it wasn't really it was actually a little frightening...and then the ground beneath dropped a few inches and OMG :aah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfTYvASPVAI

Mother Nature really does interest me, it's so fascinating.

Me too! And the bigger the better (can misunderstand that one :naughty: ).. always wanted to get into an F5 and survive...

Hi to all of you!, I´m very worried about next Mika concerts in Spain, it´s the first time I´m going to see him live and by now ve haven´t any information about them Do you now something?:sad:

Hi evelyne, welcome. What exactly do you mean, what do you want to know? Must you fly, like a lot of us? I'm afraid we don't know more then you do. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Gig is confirmed!

Mikasounds on twitter:

after trying practically everything,private planes, trains, busses, and ferries, we were forced to move our Lisbon date tonight to MAY 11

This will probably be an even better date for the lisbon show as it will be the LAST one of the arena tour!

with our crew in the UK, some performers in Stockholm and the rest of us in Paris, it has been rather hysterical trying to organise travel

There is not only volcanic ash in the air but the French trains went back on STRIKE this morning!!

So, I'm renting a bunch of cars and driving to Barcelona where we will do our first night at the Palau San Jordi on Sunday! Ta-Dah!

now the problem is ours...can we reach Barcelona? Good question... :hair:

Edited by Sarina

Hi to all of you!, I´m very worried about next Mika concerts in Spain, it´s the first time I´m going to see him live and by now ve haven´t any information about them Do you now something?:sad:

Yes!

Good news.

Mika is renting a bunch of cars & driving to barcelona for the concert at Palau Sant Jord on Sunday.

Yes!

Good news.

Mika is renting a bunch of cars & driving to barcelona for the concert at Palau Sant Jord on Sunday.

Good ol' Mika :bow:

(Yeah and look, they even TRIED the ferry idea. See, wasn't such a stupid idea after all was it Kodes, WAS IT?! It didn't work (:aah:) but at least they thought it was worth a try :roftl::roftl::roftl:)

(Yeah and look, they even TRIED the ferry idea. See, wasn't such a stupid idea after all was it Kodes, WAS IT?! It didn't work (:aah:) but at least they thought it was worth a try :roftl::roftl::roftl:)

I would imagine he was talking about his crew in the UK getting to the continent. Not a ferry from Paris to Lisbon. :roftl:

Good ol' Mika :bow:

Hey!

I was all for the raft!:thumb_yello:

:roftl::roftl: