Mika in Milan, Italy at Mediolanum Forum

Christine

If Malpensa isn't open at Wednesday morning, I can only attend this GREAT GIG via YT, it's really hard... no single train-ticket to catch going from Vienna to Milan, there are far too many tourists stranded in Vienna who want to go home, clearly. Jazzy, here, will you drink with me a glass red wine, I'm so sad!

I will definitely join you in a glass of wine. :wink2: Don't worry too much, you're going to Amsterdam as well, aren't you? That's only a couple of weeks away! With any luck this whole mess would have cleared up by then, but if not the trains/buses should have freed up some spaces.

I said to Freddie we would party doubly hard there to make up for missed shows, so you'll have to join us in that!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can't you take a ferry or train or something? :sad: so sorry for you! :huglove:

i haven't decided yet for sure whether to go or not, probably will decide some time before midnight today, but gotta figure out some stuff first... anyway, sarina already offered me her spare sandbag ticket in case i'll need one, but thanx for the offer. :huglove: what you could do though, ask someone who's definitely going whether they can pick up your ticket and try to sell it at the venue, then maybe you'll get at least a bit of your money back - that's what i did with avoca's ticket for munich. :wink2: or if i'm going (once i made up my mind :teehee:), i could try as well, though i guess it'd better be someone who speaks italian. :wink2:

Nope, every other alternative is sold out sadly. But this does mean I have much more time to finish my essays so it's not all bad.

I think I'll email Sandbag to ask if there's anyway I can get it refunded, or allocated to the box office in case people want to buy it at the venue but if not then I *might* be able to claim the cost back on my holiday insurance, but we'll see.

I think you should go for it though. Milan is amaaaazing. (Speaking as someone who's never been. :naughty:)

If Malpensa isn't open at Wednesday morning, I can only attend this GREAT GIG via YT, it's really hard... no single train-ticket to catch going from Vienna to Milan, there are far too many tourists stranded in Vienna who want to go home, clearly. Jazzy, here, will you drink with me a glass red wine, I'm so sad!

huh, where did you look? :blink: i just checked on oebb.at, and for example there's a night train with available places from 119 euro, going from the 20th 19:30 to the 21st 8:25. :wink2:

Nope, every other alternative is sold out sadly. But this does mean I have much more time to finish my essays so it's not all bad.

I think I'll email Sandbag to ask if there's anyway I can get it refunded, or allocated to the box office in case people want to buy it at the venue but if not then I *might* be able to claim the cost back on my holiday insurance, but we'll see.

I think you should go for it though. Milan is amaaaazing. (Speaking as someone who's never been. :naughty:)

i know, i've been there for the acoustic tour last year. maybe should try to see more of the city this time than just the dome. :teehee:

huh, where did you look? :blink: i just checked on oebb.at, and for example there's a night train with available places from 119 euro, going from the 20th 19:30 to the 21st 8:25. :wink2:

HAH, Internet is one of the biggest liar in the world - I was at the main-station of the ÖBB a few hours ago - nope, NOT ONE SINGLE TICKET IS LEFT!! :boxed: (with this train you've mentionned I've planned to go btw. ;) )

Party sounds always good :) - but who knows that for Amsterdamm isn't the same situation ;) ...

In those weeks everything may clear but if not there will be plenty of time to book trains instead. I think I might book a coach place at the weekend if everything is still topsy turvy, just in case. We'll have more time to prepare for Amsterdam, whereas all this was very late notice.

We'll be fine for Amsterdam, don't you worry. :wink2:

HAH, Internet is one of the biggest liar in the world - I was at the main-station of the ÖBB a few hours ago - nope, NOT ONE SINGLE TICKET IS LEFT!! :boxed: (with this train you've mentionned I've planned to go btw. ;) )

maybe they were lying at the counter... :fisch: or maybe they have a special online contingent which they don't sell at the counter? i'd just book it online and be there early to claim my place. :fisch:

Just got a text from BA. Not going. :sad:

Mellody would you like me to email Sandbag to see if I can get them to put your name down for collecting my ticket instead?

This sucks :tears:

i know, i've been there for the acoustic tour last year. maybe should try to see more of the city this time than just the dome. :teehee:

Yeah, I regretted not having time to see much of Vienna so I planned to arrive early Tuesday morning in Milan, have the gig on Wednesday and leave late Thursday night, so I'd have two full days of sight seeing before I toddled off home. If you're gonna go somewhere amazing, you may as well have a look at something rather than the inside of a venue.

maybe they were lying at the counter... :fisch: or maybe they have a special online contingent which they don't sell at the counter? i'd just book it online and be there early to claim my place. :fisch:

WHEN you've booked your ticket?

WHEN you've booked your ticket?

i haven't booked, but just looked, after you posted. after checking for availability it said >10 places in liegewagen, 6 places in schlafwagen and 1 or 2 places somewhere else (schlafwagen für weniger personen?). anyway, just try, it can't do more than tell you that booking isn't possible. :wink2:

So I guess I have a spare ticket now since I can't go. Anyone need a ticket? :aah:

P.s I hate you volcano :biggrin2:

sorry, dear. :boxed: and to everyone else stopped by this eruption.

don't we all..? (hate the volcano) :mf_rosetinted: it must feel unpopular. :mf_rosetinted: well, it's good cause that exactly how we feel for it:sneaky2:

grmpf, hotels are too expensive and that camping place which would be cheap enough is so far outside the city that i fear i won't be able to get there by public transport after the show. plus, it doesn't really have the best reviews either... :rolls_eyes: not sure if i like the alternative of hanging around at the station all night (first train at 6:25, and that'd leave me no time for sightseeing... except during the night, lol! :naughty:). and if i don't wanna have the same problem with the first night, it means i'd only arrive in milan around 15:30 (so venue 16-16:30, which could be a bit late for being at the front...). looked easier on the first view this afternoon, sigh.

so it's very likely that it's gonna be a "no" for me after all. it would've been nice to see the show with him talking english first :teehee: and generally to be in milan (italy! :wub2:) and to meet the lovely italian mfcers again... :wub2: but well, it's certainly not a tragedy if it doesn't happen, i have enough other gigs coming up. :original: (still, a little bit "sigh!" :bleh:)

The vulvano couldn´t stop me but in the late afternoon I broke my right arm. The doctor wanted to keep me in the hospital but I went home. But it´s so painful I can´t go or drive even fly to Milan. I´m so so sorry. Now I have to wait for Amsterdam

The vulvano couldn´t stop me but in the late afternoon I broke my right arm. The doctor wanted to keep me in the hospital but I went home. But it´s so painful I can´t go or drive even fly to Milan. I´m so so sorry. Now I have to wait for Amsterdam

Oh, that´s bad. No MIka and a broken arm, too. Sabine, gett well soon!!!

OH MY GOD! I hope you're all right and just make sure you get plenty of rest and don't do anything risky that could potentially damage it further. We all want you nice and well when we see you in Amsterdam. :huglove: