Mika in Nice, France at Palais Nikaia

Christine

What about, flight to Paris and TGV?That's what i'll have to do for Belfast.

I am going to see for Milan and Amsterdam , my home town is not very easyful to to fly DIRECTLY and at the right hour to these towns.

Or i can pay 500 euros of course!:roftl::aah:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about, flight to Paris and TGV?That's what i'll have to do for Belfast.

I am going to see for Milan and Amsterdam , my home town is not very easyful to to fly DIRECTLY and at the right hour to these towns.

Or i can pay 500 euros of course!:roftl::aah:

You see................that is what I like about MFCers............they have brains...........I have looked at about nine thousand combinations of flights but had never thought about the train:naughty:

The TGV is very comfortable and fast, you can book early ( 3 months before) to get lower prices! There are Prem's tickets.

When it will be the moment , pm me if you need help!:wink2:

Thanks Lillibet...............my saviour................as usual:naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
no not yet , i don't think it will ever be sold out , the Nikaia stadium is huuuuge :wink2:

Thank you for the info:thumb_yello:

I am kind of leaving this date open. If I go to any gig on the 3rd part of the tour, it should be this one. I have always wanted to go to Nice.:blush-anim-cl: ...and there is no way I would be queueing in Nice - I'd go sightseeing instead:teehee:

I am so having second thoughts about this venue. I'm thinking I'll hate it!

It will be great Ruth. The big ones are just different that's all. I am sure that you will find it a very different experience to the smaller gigs but I have enjoyed the larger venues just as much......it is fantastic to experience Mika playing to a huge audience.:mf_lustslow:

Come on Ruthie, Nice is the place to go!!!:wink2:

Yesh........................we will be there after all:naughty::roftl:

I have finally booked my flights :thumb_yello: Well, from London to Nice anyway. Just got to get the Scotland to London bit sorted but at least it is a start.

Really really looking forward to this and seeing you all again :huglove:

Why ? it's on a saturday night ! :wink2:

Yes, that's a good thing.

Come on Ruthie, Nice is the place to go!!!:wink2:

And Nice is a very nice place to go so that's another good thing.

It's the size of the place. It will be such a contrast to where I've been before.

But I'm not backing out or anything, I just expect it to be my least favourite.

If the UK dates had gone up before the European ones, I wouldn't have jumped in.

If you need an hotel: http://www.etaphotel.com/fr/hotel-3076-etap-hotel-nice-palais-nikaia/index.shtml.

There is another Etap on the Promenade des Anglais but don't forget that the 1st of May is a public holiday: no buses i presume.:wink2:

Thanks for the link :), but Kath and I are sorted for a place to stay.

But I forgot about the bank holiday! doh!

If you need an hotel: http://www.etaphotel.com/fr/hotel-3076-etap-hotel-nice-palais-nikaia/index.shtml.

There is another Etap on the Promenade des Anglais but don't forget that the 1st of May is a public holiday: no buses i presume.:wink2:

:shocked: true it's the first of May...I was counting on buses to get me back to the center of Nice :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

EasyJet are scaring me about my flights.

First they sent an e-mail to say that my flight out from Liverpool was cancelled. They said they'd re-arrange it but they only do one flight a day and I'll have to ask for more time off work. Then just when I was truly spooked they sent an apology e-mail. They've only moved the flight to earlier the same day.

So I had all yesterday to relax and feel a huge sense of relief.

Then today I got, not one, but two e-mails to say that my flight back is cancelled! I don't mind so much, it's nice in Nice. But it's another worry:sneaky2:

• 1 month later...