Mika in Nice, France at Palais Nikaia

Christine

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
And I have my instructions for the bus from the airport, but kath, what if you get out there and I don't? I've got the key!

No worries - I will just sleep with Mika :mf_rosetinted:

OK - sensible answer now.:biggrin2:

It is highly unlikely I would think that I get there and you don't - espcially as we are both flying with Easyjet.

But if that was the case I would just have to make arrangements when I got there - there will be a floor I can sleep on I am sure.:wink2:

We will need to confer re arrival times - meeting places etc - it is getting exciting now! Because of the recent problems I am sure we have all been the same - not really wanting to plan too much - and now suddenly it is almost upon us. I am away this weekend too so it will soon be here.

Hey guys, I've won two tickets and a meet and greet for this gig, the prize is for me and a friend but i'm going alone, if anyone wants to join me please let me know as soon as possible, I don't want the extra ticket and else to be lost by not using it.

Hey guys, I've won two tickets and a meet and greet for this gig, the prize is for me and a friend but i'm going alone, if anyone wants to join me please let me know as soon as possible, I don't want the extra ticket and else to be lost by not using it.

I was going to take someone's spare,but this is very tempting,so i will gladly take this, if it's ok with you? En serio?

I was going to take someone's spare,but this is very tempting,so i will gladly take this, if it's ok with you? En serio?

Isn't it nice when things work out??:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Actually, that's not very fair from me towards the person who was selling me her spare, so I guess that I will retract my last post...

Oh ok, it was just bad timing I guess, I would have post this sooner but was arranging travel details to make sure I was actually able to assist.

But it seems I already found someone to join me, so things did work out after all. :)

Oh ok, it was just bad timing I guess, I would have post this sooner but was arranging travel details to make sure I was actually able to assist.

But it seems I already found someone to join me, so things did work out after all. :)

Oh good!

As long as it works out for you.:thumb_yello:

Have fun!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

No worries - I will just sleep with Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Right, yeah :roftl::roftl:

OK - sensible answer now.:biggrin2:

It is highly unlikely I would think that I get there and you don't - espcially as we are both flying with Easyjet.

But if that was the case I would just have to make arrangements when I got there - there will be a floor I can sleep on I am sure.:wink2:

We will need to confer re arrival times - meeting places etc - it is getting exciting now! Because of the recent problems I am sure we have all been the same - not really wanting to plan too much - and now suddenly it is almost upon us. I am away this weekend too so it will soon be here.

It's funny; planning both for disapointment and for a great trip. I feel quite optimistic today.

It turns out that they're not getting anyone in to replace me at work, even though my leave is unpaid, so if the flight's cancelled, at least I can go in and get paid, but that's not my first choice!

I'm not pulling out my bag and putting stuff in, but I've checked and double checked my passport.

:thumb_yello: