2009 -- Mika to appear on 'Lieve Paul' (the Netherlands)

Droopsy

hahhah omg panty means underwear in english haha , now it sounds like you borrowed my underwear , hhaha its tights :roftl::roftl:.

but i'm glad i had the extra tights to help you hahah

:roftl: :roftl: Ok,I changed it,I don't want to give you a bad name :naughty:

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tadaaa! Finished reading the entire thread!

Ofcourse I saw everything on tv, and later again on my dvd cause I recorded it all! Was amazing! But not so many fans as Paul implied tho. I think the lot of you could have easily fitted in the studio! But I understand that the tv-people wanted to do smt special with this Mika-edition of Lieve Paul.

I thought it was not so nice to use PINK balloons only if you understand what I mean. I'm not sure if Paul (or his people) wanted to imply what I think they wanted, but still...:blink:

It was so nice to see fellow-MFC'ers on tv, I am really glad for you that you were all there!

Did you all get nice things to eat and drink in the tent? I thought I saw that on tv.

Tadaaa! Finished reading the entire thread!

Ofcourse I saw everything on tv, and later again on my dvd cause I recorded it all! Was amazing! But not so many fans as Paul implied tho. I think the lot of you could have easily fitted in the studio! But I understand that the tv-people wanted to do smt special with this Mika-edition of Lieve Paul.

I thought it was not so nice to use PINK balloons only if you understand what I mean. I'm not sure if Paul (or his people) wanted to imply what I think they wanted, but still...:blink:

It was so nice to see fellow-MFC'ers on tv, I am really glad for you that you were all there!

Did you all get nice things to eat and drink in the tent? I thought I saw that on tv.

I think it was, when he said: "We got pink balloons because Mika's in the house", I was like :rolls_eyes:

:teehee:

I think just one of the singers from the show or something? For the other song they had background singers as well.

Here is the interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Ihfd4F5EI

This is part 2, performance and after: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfP54Mc5Je4

Thank you Droopsy! :wub2:

I'll send the link to my sister who lives in Switzerland.

AMP: no need to be upset about the color of the balloons, they weren't there for Mika, Leontien van Moorsel, who does a lot for Pink Ribbon was there as well. But of course, we know Paul and he made insinuations about the color of the balloons in relationship to Mika, that's not so bad is it. He made insinuations about the name of his dog too :naughty:. I like that, Paul makes jokes about everyone, regardless if they are famous or not and Mika seemed to like it too.

I like that, Paul makes jokes about everyone, regardless if they are famous or not and Mika seemed to like it too.

And I think Paul likes Mika too. :naughty:

Hey! I mean 'like' as in 'like'! :naughty:

Oh and remember Gerard Joling was in the house too? You see? So many reasons for pink balloons. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Thank you Droopsy! :wub2:

I'll send the link to my sister who lives in Switzerland.

AMP: no need to be upset about the color of the balloons, they weren't there for Mika, Leontien van Moorsel, who does a lot for Pink Ribbon was there as well. But of course, we know Paul and he made insinuations about the color of the balloons in relationship to Mika, that's not so bad is it. He made insinuations about the name of his dog too :naughty:. I like that, Paul makes jokes about everyone, regardless if they are famous or not and Mika seemed to like it too.

No idd, I didn't feel there was anything awkward actually :teehee: You know sometimes when you watch an interview, and a weird question is asked, it can feel SOOOO uncomfortable, but that wasn't the case here at all!

I loved how he said: "Oh girl shut up!" with the hand movement and everything :roftl:

No idd, I didn't feel there was anything awkward actually :teehee: You know sometimes when you watch an interview, and a weird question is asked, it can feel SOOOO uncomfortable, but that wasn't the case here at all!

I loved how he said: "Oh girl shut up!" with the hand movement and everything :roftl:

Absolutely! And the marriage proposal and the hand kiss from Mika in return was priceless too. I felt like Mika was very at ease during the interview.

And I think Paul likes Mika too. :naughty:

Hey! I mean 'like' as in 'like'! :naughty:

Oh and remember Gerard Joling was in the house too? You see? So many reasons for pink balloons. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yes, Gerard Joling! I forgot about him :teehee:. Paul does like Mika and he doesn't hide it :wink2:.

Absolutely! And the marriage proposal and the hand kiss from Mika in return was priceless too. I felt like Mika was very at ease during the interview.

Yes! Loved that! The hand licking was quite priceless too with Mika's little giggle :roftl:

He was very at ease during the performance as well. During GMA and jools he seemed a bit nervous to me. I didn't notice that here:wub2: And boy, I think he really rehearsed his piano play, it was amazing.

Yes! Loved that! The hand licking was quite priceless too with Mika's little giggle :roftl:

He was very at ease during the performance as well. During GMA and jools he seemed a bit nervous to me. I didn't notice that here:wub2: And boy, I think he really rehearsed his piano play, it was amazing.

Yes, the hand licking and the little giggle! There are a lot of great moments in this interview :wub2:.

I fully agree! This interview was just great!

Mika seemed to be very comfortable in the whole situation - and so was I watching it!

And boy, I think he really rehearsed his piano play, it was amazing.

I agree with this, too. His playing was purrrfect! :wub2:

Girls, I loved seeing you on tv. :wub2: Just sorry I didn't spot Nielo. :teehee:

:biggrin2:

You didn't? I did! (I think :aah:)

Around the time they were getting outside for the bike-thing, I thought I saw her .. (but I was only half watching, so maybe I was wrong :teehee:)

Unfortunately, you're right. I tried very hard to avoid every camera, but my parents pointed it out to me that I was, in fact, on tv for a split second. :aah:

Oh really? I'll have to watch it again once it is aired on http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl

I promised her I'd try to spot her (even though she didn't want me to. :aah:)

You put a lot of effort in spotting me. :roftl:

LievePaul-2-10-2009-110.jpg

AND YOU KNOW WHAT! THE BEST THING IS, IT'S MIKA'S IPHONE!!! AND I'M ON IT NOW! :P

Dude. That's really cool. :thumb_yello:

(It's been said many times, but you really did look awesome! :biggrin2:

And so did the girl you came with, btw! If a sixth person would've been allowed to go into the studio, it should have been her. ^^)

Edited by Nielo

But Paul didn't mention (if I recall well) the pink balloons in combination with Leontine...

Oh, :puking: Gerard Joling :thumbdown: I (for real!!) switch the tv off when he came on!

But Paul didn't mention (if I recall well) the pink balloons in combination with Leontine...

Oh, :puking: Gerard Joling :thumbdown: I (for real!!) switch the tv off when he came on!

No he didn't. But it felt like they were there for her. Or for Mika. Or for Gerard, I don't know, I don't really care and Mika didn't either, imo :original:. If there is anyone who is allowed to make jokes about being gay it is Paul, I think, having a husband himself.