Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get your asses away from London!!

Come up north !!

Serious .. Newcastle and the geordies was one banging show , also Glasgow too

Londoners are too stuck up to really party :naughty::wink2:

Come up northhhh streets of goldddd partyyyyyyyy:biggrin2:

I'm in Crewe! I'm nowhere near London!

I was considering Newcastle, and Glasgow was quite tempting too, but I think those two would mean staying over, which knocks the price up. I dunno, I'll decide when I see the dates.

I'm in Crewe! I'm nowhere near London!

I was considering Newcastle, and Glasgow was quite tempting too, but I think those two would mean staying over, which knocks the price up. I dunno, I'll decide when I see the dates.

Newcastle .. loved loved ittttt

Ill be keeping far away from london , just pricey and will be packed

Newcastle .. loved loved ittttt

Ill be keeping far away from london , just pricey and will be packed

I feel like London is my Mika-home. I've seen him there so many times and loved every second so it'd feel wrong skipping out on the London leg of the tour. But frankly if I was in Newcastle I wouldn't be considering London.

Cliffs Pavillion? Towngate Theatre? :aah:

Cliffs Pavillion has TERRIBLE acoustics. No idea about the Towngate Theatre.

What about if he did a gig in Lakeside, (after it's shut) you know in the big bit in the middle outside M&S? That'd be swisssssh. And plenty of car parking spaces! :roftl:

Come up north !!

aye cause were all piss-heids :roftl:

i`ll never gonna get front row at this rate if you invite everyone to my home town ........ everyone go to newcastle glasgow`s as boring as hell :naughty:

Come up north !!

Absolutely!

Those two and Bournemouth here in the SW, were the ones that rocked for me last time round.

aye cause were all piss-heids :roftl:

i`ll never gonna get front row at this rate if you invite everyone to my home town ........ everyone go to newcastle glasgow`s as boring as hell :naughty:

:roftl:

Glasgow was one awesome gig too , that pissing down rain and your cakes :roftl:

Top night

newcastle , glasgow and hmm one other for me,depending where he plays of course

Absolutely!

Those two and Bournemouth here in the SW, were the ones that rocked for me last time round.

I am really crossing my fingers for you and also for Karen, that he will do a SW England and/or (preferably and :naughty:) S. Wales gig this time.

Glasgow was one awesome gig too , that pissing down rain and your cakes :roftl:

Top night

newcastle , glasgow and hmm one other for me,depending where he plays of course

Love for you to come down this way, we're party animals here too.

I feel like London is my Mika-home. I've seen him there so many times and loved every second so it'd feel wrong skipping out on the London leg of the tour. But frankly if I was in Newcastle I wouldn't be considering London.

Cliffs Pavillion has TERRIBLE acoustics. No idea about the Towngate Theatre.

What about if he did a gig in Lakeside, (after it's shut) you know in the big bit in the middle outside M&S? That'd be swisssssh. And plenty of car parking spaces! :roftl:

London is my Mika Home too!! :wub2:

Who said this tour was acoustic? :aah:

Ooooh a gig in Lakeside! That would be brilliant!

Im always down!! ..ish :aah:

I have to quote something from the TV series "Gimme Gimme Gimme"

Tom: Yeah and my friends are coming down, they're like "hey Tom we're coming daaaahhhn....Hey Tom we're coming daaaahhhn boi!"

Linda: Tom they're smackheads, they're always coming down.

I have to quote something from the TV series "Gimme Gimme Gimme"

Tom: Yeah and my friends are coming down, they're like "hey Tom we're coming daaaahhhn....Hey Tom we're coming daaaahhhn boi!"

Linda: Tom they're smackheads, they're always coming down.

:roftl::roftl:

That kinda says it all huh!!

You know maybe we need to get away from the traditional way of thinking , he could do edinburgh , Isle of man , ireland , leeds who knows?

Ohhh edinburgh castle:wub2:

London is my Mika Home too!! :wub2:

Who said this tour was acoustic? :aah:

Ooooh a gig in Lakeside! That would be brilliant!

Yay for London! *cue Austin Powers style dance montage* :aah:

Whether the gig is acoustic or not, the acoustics of the room matter because the shape of the room controls how the sound is bounced back off the walls and into the crowd etc etc. It's why people sometimes record vocals in the shower. And people always think they're good singers when they only sing in the shower because it's a small space and it just works.

Cliffs pavillion however, has bad acoustics so the sound in general will be bad.

Yeeeeah, Lakeside would be fab. And afterwards we can break into River Island. :roftl:

I feel like London is my Mika-home. I've seen him there so many times and loved every second so it'd feel wrong skipping out on the London leg of the tour.

I live on another continent and I consider London my home gig too since I've seen him there 5 times which is more than everywhere else put together. :naughty:

I'd love to go to the north though. Never been up past Birmingham before.

I live on another continent and I consider London my home gig too since I've seen him there 5 times which is more than everywhere else put together. :naughty:

I'd love to go to the north though. Never been up past Birmingham before.

Aww that's so cool! My first overseas gig is Vienna and I'm MEGA excited about it. It's going to be odd seeing him outside of London and even odder seeing him outside of the country! But I think I'll have a few northern dates to get used to it.

It would be cool to see you up at one of the northern dates. I don't know what northern gigs are normally like, but I know for sure you won't have to pay £352 to get a bottle of water from the late night Sainsbury's down the road after the gig. :thumb_yello: Which is obviously what matters, hahaha.

:roftl::roftl:

That kinda says it all huh!!

You know maybe we need to get away from the traditional way of thinking , he could do edinburgh , Isle of man , ireland , leeds who knows?

Ohhh edinburgh castle:wub2:

OHMYGOODNESSSS!!!! 'Isle of Man' ooooh YES PLEASE!!! oh can you imagine! that would be pure Mika magic, i think i would just die of happiness if he visited the IOM!!! :biggrin2::-D x

Mika please come to Essex :aah:

*unlikely haha*

Oh well, to London I go! :roftl:

I'm up for that! Brentwood theatre sound good to you?

:roftl: Brentwood Centre :roftl:, or Queen's theatre. Cliffs Pavilion is rubbish!! Bah!!

Im hoping for nottingham and bournmouth and lots of london gigs. Though I probably wont be able to afford them if they are similar prices to the european gigs.

:roftl: Brentwood Centre :roftl:, or Queen's theatre. Cliffs Pavilion is rubbish!! Bah!!

Im hoping for nottingham and bournmouth and lots of london gigs. Though I probably wont be able to afford them if they are similar prices to the european gigs.

Brentwood theatre is a tiny tiny venue in the town centre, but I guess the bigger one would do. :rolls_eyes:

I'd definitely be up for Queen's theatre - two seconds down the road, (well, actually probably a bit further) but I could walk it in half an hour! XD

Although if he was doing a gig at Queen's my mum and Dad would want to go. They'll probably try to use thier jump the Q passes! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

OH! There's a venue on the seafront in Southend called Chinnery's it's amazing, he should do a gig there. I think it'd be wicked, I dunno if anyone's ever been there, but it's really good.

OMG look at me chatting as though it's a possibility. Hahahaha.

Come up north !!

I agree Newcastle was AWESOME he totally loved that gig, and so did we lol. (well a little bit anyhoo):mf_rosetinted:

tho he shud really try to do a gig here on teesside lmao, darlo would be nice, but not Hartlepool :blink: