UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uhh! I couldnt wait to get home and I get..nothing! For the moment!:biggrin2:

that's life darling :naughty:we have been waiting here since this morning and nothing, not even an indication :sneaky2:I think we will have the dates next week :shocked:or maybe the Mika team have forgot us :boxed::biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl:

Arse indeed! Perhaps he meant the 5th November 2065 or something?

Yep ... this is Mika we're talking about ... he doesn't even know what he's doing half the time .... let alone when dates are gonna be announced :naughty:

still no dates, please dont be in half term

Half term would be great for me, my parents can look after my kids and I get half term off at work so I could do them ALL then! I could just drive around the country going to Mika gigs.....Perfect :thumb_yello::naughty::naughty:

Yep ... this is Mika we're talking about ... he doesn't even know what he's doing half the time .... let alone when dates are gonna be announced :naughty:

That's like when Mika said his new song was "Rain"... But it's BIOTG isn't it??..

Mika might of been tricking us saying that was today the annoucement, because last week he didn't know where he was going... Maybe there isn't any dates at all!.. :shocked:

That's like when Mika said his new song was "Rain"... But it's BIOTG isn't it??..

Mika might of been tricking us saying that was today the annoucement, because last week he didn't know where he was going... Maybe there isn't any dates at all!.. :shocked:

Please don't say that. :sad:

I love your sig btw. :roftl:

Please don't say that. :sad:

I love your sig btw. :roftl:

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

He probably is finding out himself where he gotta go 1st then once he does probably he'll tell us very immpaitently waiting fans just dying wanting to know where he's going.. or he could be sleeping? That's what I always suggest when he isn't around.. :mf_rosetinted:

Mika needs to post these dates soon. I nearly lost my school computer privilages earlier by being on MFC, Mikasounds and twitter all at the same time waiting for a message from Meeks :sneaky2:

As for venues i need it to be bournemouth, salisbury or southampton or dad wont take me :boxed:. He did Bournemouth before and it was brill so he should do it again. Right?:blink: