UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just thinking the same Mellody................68 pages of very little.......but we are experts at it of course, having had plenty of practice:naughty:

Waiting experts!:mf_rosetinted:

But it could be worse.:wink2:

Waiting experts!:mf_rosetinted:

But it could be worse.:wink2:

Could it?

Well yes.................I guess it could. Remember this time last year when we were feeling pretty desperate already and in reality we had months and months to wait..........at least we know they ARE actually coming this time....it is just a question of when.:wink2:

Am back from school, ready to stalk the forum again

I had a thought earlier, on Chris Moyles he said they couldn't talk about it til monday, maybe because they haven't sorted all the details yet? and monday was an estimate for when they'd have all the tix numbers and venues sorted?

Just a thought

The music industry is MASSIVELY different to how it was when LICM came out - he may have sold even more copies of TBWKTM in the last 2 weeks than he did of LICM in its first two weeks but there is more competition these days.

He's doing all right, don't worry. :thumb_yello:

Do you think that might be the case Jazzy?

From the little I have checked & read concerning the U.S. he is doing much better there this time.

I keep reading that critics & fans alike think that TBWKTM is a better album than LICM.

I do as well - which - for some reason took me by surprise.

I am also encouraged by the resurgence of LICM.

So far LICM is in the Top Ten Itunes charts in Luxembourg & Portugal.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that trend continue in other countries including my own I hope.

Now where the heck are the U.K. Tour Dates Mika????

Could it?

Well yes.................I guess it could. Remember this time last year when we were feeling pretty desperate already and in reality we had months and months to wait..........at least we know they ARE actually coming this time....it is just a question of when.:wink2:

Oh I remember, and Mika was hiding in his studio, making music, but we didn’t know much about it!:blink:

no problemo

lol this is becoming a serious obsession... i seriously need the rest now!!!

hopefully either london/birmingham will be in half term!

Join the club:naughty::biggrin2:

Oh I remember, and Mika was hiding in his studio, making music, but we didn’t know much about it!:blink:

Yeah....................I guess we can let him off.............given the result:thumb_yello:

I had a thought earlier, on Chris Moyles he said they couldn't talk about it til monday, maybe because they haven't sorted all the details yet? and monday was an estimate for when they'd have all the tix numbers and venues sorted?

Just a thought

I am not trying to pick on you luvin mika 4eva but now we are starting to make excuses for Mika & his fibbing.:blink:

I have done it too.:aah:

We are enablers.

Mika is a Badddddd Boy!!:sneaky2::sneaky2:

Edited by Kodes100
spelling