Mika to work with Little Britain's David Walliams

Lolliepop_girl

Blame it on the girls I suspect...

:blink:

Really???

I can't wait for the video then...

Well, sorry to contradict you girls, but i know for sure it's the thirD MORE THAN CENSORED OR IT WOULD GET PRETTY OBSCENE WAG VID VERSION...:mf_rosetinted:

2j661rr.jpg

:lmfao:

Defo can't wait :das:

Soooooooo... they'd be wearing less than the white boxers, right? :das:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I just saw some of BIOTG video.

I have NO IDEA how that escaped me though...

Anyway the video does that thing where the sound startstopstartstopstartstops and it looks more like a really bad photo montage of a video rather than an actual moving video (though it IS the actual video THANK you very much :shun: ).

So maybe it WILL be rain then :doh:

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

For Rain? :dunno:

YES YES YES! I LOVE DAVID:wub2:

Me too! :wub2: I don't think it could have been biotg, wouldn't he have a noticeable role? :blink: But then again, what would he do in the rain vid???:roftl:

Maybe he's releasing another single ? Anyways, looking forward to it so hope it's true.

Me too! :wub2: I don't think it could have been biotg, wouldn't he have a noticeable role? :blink: But then again, what would he do in the rain vid???:roftl:

Maybe he's releasing another single ? Anyways, looking forward to it so hope it's true.

Maybe he will dress up as Emily Howard to play Mika's ex-lover:roftl:

I'm so confused this year. BIOTG video is out now, so BIOTG must be the new single. So does he mean the 3rd one, and is it Rain!?

The way it will work is that in some countries BIOTG is 2nd single and Rain is 3rd, whilst in others Rain is 2nd single and BIOTG is 3rd..

...as far as I understand and as long as there is no sudden change in plans.

I think in France Rain will be 2nd single, whilst for the UK he has said contradictory things.

The way it will work is that in some countries BIOTG is 2nd single and Rain is 3rd, whilst in others Rain is 2nd single and BIOTG is 3rd..

I think in France Rain will be 2nd single, whilst for the UK he has said contradictory things.

You are not kidding about the contradictory sayings of Mika! So does that mean the next vid is for Rain, and that's the one with DW guest staring in it?

I'm thinking rain would be the second single here as well, it would be the 'smart' thing to do I think. Looking forward to it! :thumb_yello:

Yes, it is frightfully confusing:shocked: At Scala he said BIOTG's.........and obviously that vid is now out............but on BBC Radio2 on Friday they said Rain:shocked:

Yes, it is frightfully confusing:shocked: At Scala he said BIOTG's.........and obviously that vid is now out............but on BBC Radio2 on Friday they said Rain:shocked:

:blink: I seem to have missed that interview, I must look for it...

So last week on 2 occasions he said it would be Rain, then it must be Rain for the UK then...

But why is there a video out for BIOTG in the UK I wonder :confused:..

or did this video premier somewhere else?

:blink: I seem to have missed that interview, I must look for it...

So last week on 2 occasions he said it would be Rain, then it must be Rain for the UK then...

But why is there a video out for BIOTG in the UK I wonder :confused:..

or did this video premier somewhere else?

No, it wasn't an interview..............just that the DJ, Ken Bruce, played Rain on Friday morning and said 'That will be Mika's next single'

No, it wasn't an interview..............just that the DJ, Ken Bruce, played Rain on Friday morning and said 'That will be Mika's next single'

Thank you for clarifying :thumb_yello:

I am usually rather strategic with looking up, recording and listening to any new stuff, so I was wondering how it was possible I missed the thread on that.:teehee: