MIKA @ Waterfront, Belfast

dcdeb

Mika plays at the Waterfront, Belfast

Looks like this venue is seated, capacity about 2200 ppl.

photos here: http://www.waterfront.co.uk/visitor/photogallery4.aspx

64932681.jpg

PLEASE ONLY RSVP if you ARE going or MIGHT be going as a courtesy to

those reading the thread -- don't want to have to scroll through hundreds

of NO's. THANKS!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i decided i'll go. WTF. :aah: flights and hostels are so cheap that i just can't resist! and why not visit ireland for a few days, never been there. though there are probably better times for a holiday there than february. :rolls_eyes:

any tips on what i should see in & around belfast? :biggrin2:

why is the rsvp list so short? :blink: it's the only saturday, and the first gig of the tour!

ok i decided i'll go. WTF. :aah: flights and hostels are so cheap that i just can't resist! and why not visit ireland for a few days, never been there. though there are probably better times for a holiday there than february. :rolls_eyes:

any tips on what i should see in & around belfast? :biggrin2:

why is the rsvp list so short? :blink: it's the only saturday, and the first gig of the tour!

Woop! :naughty: Well I'm no expert on Belfast, but when I was there we took the bus tour, that was fun! Even in a cold windy January :aah:

No idea :blink: I guess Belfast is a bit out of the way, but I'll sure the list will fill up over the next few days!

Mellody: where do you finf cheap flights?For me, Lyon /Belfast = 379 euros ( for the moment).

http://www.aerlingus.com :wink2: depends on the dates you want, how cheap it is. from lyon they're only flying to dublin though, but maybe it would be still cheaper to book that and a train/bus to/from belfast.

Hi,

Coming to Belfast for my first Mika gig. Can anybody recommend any hotels near the venue?

There is a travelodge about 15 mins walk from the Waterfront I believe, and if you feel like treating yourself the Hilton hotel is literally right beside the venue!

I need somewhere to stay..............anyone want to share? I see Lillibet is looking into this...................Lillibet..............it would be FANTASTIC to see you, I hope you find a cheap flight:thumb_yello:

Thanks Shaza. The hilton is looking good atm. I think I can persuade my OH to contribute. I'm going on my own as we can't get a babysitter that weekend, and he doesn't want me walking around in a unfamiliar city alone at night.

I know its a bit early yet, but is anyone meeting up for the show?, it would be good to meet some mfcers, plus then I won't feel like billy no mates in the queue.

Thanks Shaza. The hilton is looking good atm. I think I can persuade my OH to contribute. I'm going on my own as we can't get a babysitter that weekend, and he doesn't want me walking around in a unfamiliar city alone at night.

I know its a bit early yet, but is anyone meeting up for the show?, it would be good to meet some mfcers, plus then I won't feel like billy no mates in the queue.

Hi Suci,

Please don't worry about being Billy No Mates. I think my flight is quite early (haven't actually booked it yet) and I won't be doing anything else so I will be queueing from quite early on. Have a look at my page and you will see pics so that you will know what I look like.

In that case the hilton sounds like a good option for you! :thumb_yello: It's very nice too, I stayed there the last time I was going to the Waterfront and it's just a matter of steps away! But I think I'll be going for a cheaper option this time round. :naughty:

Of course! I want to meet all you guys! I think I may have to travel up the day before too so maybe we could even meet before the gig, if not we're sure to see each other in the queue anyway! :wink2:

I am searching , it's not easy.....Must find flights from france to london and London to Belfast...Pfff

Can you fly to Glasgow (preferably Prestwick) then fly with me...it is just £15.99 each way with Ryanair at the mo:thumb_yello: