PLEASE ONLY RSVP if you ARE going or MIGHT be going as a courtesy to

those reading the thread -- don't want to have to scroll through hundreds

of NO's. THANKS!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... not sure if I should drive back the same night or stay over. Anyone local know any cheap hotels/hostels?

I was looking for some the other day but not properly cos I didn't know if there even would be a Newcastle gig. Or that I'd be going to it. :roftl:

I'll consult google and see what I find.

Ok, I dunno. Every place I look up seems to have at least three horrendous reviews. Or is that just Newcastle in general? :wink2:

I think the local lad needs to pass on his wisdom.

LOL! I'm not fussed on quality, all i need is a space to sleep for a few hours! :naughty:

LOL! I'm not fussed on quality, all i need is a space to sleep for a few hours! :naughty:

Same here really. I was looking on trip advisor and I think it'd probably be about £40-50 for a twin room. But if I hunt around I can probably find something a bit closer.

Same here really. I was looking on trip advisor and I think it'd probably be about £40-50 for a twin room. But if I hunt around I can probably find something a bit closer.

I'm sorted now thanks for a lovely offer from Viv :thumb_yello: I love the way MFcers help each other out like this :wub2:

really would love to go to this one, great memories of the 2007 gig at this venue... :wub2: but i guess i just have to stop at some point. going to belfast, dublin and london, plus all the dates already listed in my signature, that should be enough for a while!

but i'll only book my london journey in november, so you'll never know... last time it was also a last minute decision to go to newcastle! :teehee:

Seems the name carling changed to 02 .. hmmmmmmm didnt know

GREAT venue

Why can't miss a show in the Toon!

Yeah they all changed as Carling venues are all now O2....I get emails from them don't you?

PLEASE let my op be either end of Feb/March or will have to miss them all :crybaby: just can't happen!..unless he comes and sings in the hospital! :serenade::wink2:

xx

Why can't miss a show in the Toon!

Yeah they all changed as Carling venues are all now O2....I get emails from them don't you?

PLEASE let my op be either end of Feb/March or will have to miss them all :crybaby: just can't happen!..unless he comes and sings in the hospital! :serenade::wink2:

xx

I had no idea!! I thought it was the metro arena :shocked:

Carling is one ace ace venue :thumb_yello:

yeh everyone was going so MENTAL last time the floor was bouncing!!

Great venue , serious ..compact , small and the geordies kick ass :roftl::thumb_yello:

I don't want to be at a gig with a bunch of violent thugs! :shocked:

:naughty: