Mika on MSN Germany (video) -- October 2009

Droopsy

I searched but didn't see it posted yet? It's quite a long video interview, and I think the interview is written out as well in German?

---------------------------

Mika im MSN-Interview: "Ich war immer ein Außenseiter"

Erfolgreiche Newcomer fürchten sich ja gerne mal vor dem langerwarteten Nachfolger. Nicht so Mika! Mit "The Boy Who Knew Too Much" legt der Sänger ein gelungenes Zweitwerk vor. Im MSN Interview verrät der sympathische Brite, wie er mit Druck umgeht, wie seine Wohnung aussieht - und warum er einen von ihm geschriebenen Schluss-Mach-Brief vertont hat …

Video: http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=de-DE&vid=cb917697-39bd-408e-be29-1797df4a98ef

http://unterhaltung.de.msn.com/musik/specials-artikel.aspx?cp-documentid=150094316&imageindex=1

Edited by Droopsy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuuuuuuuuute and great interview! Thx for posting :flowers2:

sounds like my apartment... small, white, nothing on the walls, wodden floor, tons of collected stuff on the floor (that i need to get sorted cos of the space) But his apartment can only be bigger than mine............

Edited by Dark Angel

Wow!

That was the best interview yet, most interesting and open.

He's really got everything worked out in his head, I guess it's making sure it's implemented properly that will be the challange.

T4P:thumb_yello:

Thank you! I think it's one great interview! I love that part when he talks about facing tomorrow... And that about second albums being terrible, I had that fear about his...while we still waited for it, I was literally afraid, because I loved first one insanely much and also fell in love with him (well, his public persona) -what if I don't like new stuff!? ...so I'm quite relived now :naughty: I just can't get enough of TBWKTM:blush-anim-cl:

Is anybody familiar with the Lady interviewer?

She is really good.

She listens & ask very interesting questions.

I think she thoroughly engaged Mika.

I think he might have enjoyed the interview more than some because of her.

I love that Mika has booked studio time for October of this year & January of next year to add more music.

Mika really has a handle on the business end as well.

Bravo Mika! Kudos!

Umm, I can't watch it.:boxed:I have a problem with msn videos.Does it start playing from the main page or do you have to have a specific program?

I have not noticed specific program . It plays at once on page . After advertising.