Exclusive SWR3 Gig in Baden-Baden, Germany, Nov. 2 2009

mellody

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys please everyone who will go to baden-baden without tickets and everyone who would go if they had tickets, please let me know (and which of those 2 options). i know about those who have posted it on the german forum, and here about fanny. anyone else? sabine? violet_sky?

will *try* to organize something with mana's help, but it can't be for many ppl, don't know if any non-germans can go, and nothing's for sure at all. but just let me know pls, don't want anyone to feel left out afterwards. thx. :wink2:

ok guys please everyone who will go to baden-baden without tickets and everyone who would go if they had tickets, please let me know (and which of those 2 options). i know about those who have posted it on the german forum, and here about fanny. anyone else? sabine? violet_sky?

will *try* to organize something with mana's help, but it can't be for many ppl, don't know if any non-germans can go, and nothing's for sure at all. but just let me know pls, don't want anyone to feel left out afterwards. thx. :wink2:

thanks mellody,even if you're in trip ;) to thinl about us!

yes,i would go,but don't know if you need tickets before.....

ok,tell us as soon as possible;lollipop54 and me would come from france ;)

If I had tickets, I would go with my husband! But I think I'm not the only one who would go with tickets, am I? :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you mellody! Would you take us in your list? :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

i would love to go to this gig if i had a ticket. when will we be able to know if we can come to the show. just asking to see whether we'll have enough time to get plane tickets etc.

thanks for this karin!!

Oh, I only just saw this. Thank you so much for thinking of me :huglove: I really really appreciate.

I'm afraid I can't go, though. Have to work :huh:

The world's a crazy place :loco:

Have the greatest time, everyone who's going. Hope you'll all get in! I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone! :huglove:

ok final list is 21 people, of which 7 will be in baden-baden in any case. let's see how many we can get, if at all. it's probably gonna be a last minute decision as i didn't have much time to plan during my holiday, and the gig is already on monday.

more infos about the gig:

- all winners of the radio competitions have been notified by now, so if you don't have an e-mail, you're not among the winners.

- if you're under 18, you need to be accompanied by one of your parents (or if you're 17, it can be another person of age, with the consent of your parents).

- there are absolutely NO photos/videos allowed at this concert - as far as we know, not even by mobile phone. reason is that it'll be recorded for TV, they probably don't want the lights of cameras/mobiles on their recordings. we'll see how strict they are, if they're gonna collect all cameras+mobiles at the entrance, but that's the info we have for now.

Thank you for the update and the infos even though you must be tired of your trip! And thank you for organising this! :thumb_yello:

Btw, maybe it has already been posted before, and sorry if I haven't seen it, but where will the gig be attended?

I searched on Google Map, and found a "SWR3 Club", is that it? :confused:

I don't have a proper address :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54
spelling mistake grr ^^

Thank you for the update and the infos even though you must be tired of your trip! And thank you for organising this! :thumb_yello:

Btw, maybe it has already been posted before, and sorry if I haven't seen it, but where will the gig be attend?

I searched on Google Map, and found a "SWR3 Club", is that it? :confused:

I don't have a proper address :blush-anim-cl:

hello!!

thanks mellody for your update,it's a pleasure to see you again here:blush-anim-cl:

ok,yes,to prepare our trip,we have to know where it 'll be ;)

i wish all of us could go,and i wish some mfcers win too:thumb_yello:

is it?

sweet evening to all and perhaps see you soon!!!

Thank you Mellody!

I don't understand how you kann organize these things, but it doesn't matter, thanks for all! :thumb_yello:

21 ... On one side, I think, it won't be possible... but on the other side, I still hope it works!!! I also think about going even without tickets:blush-anim-cl:

... and then I think, I cannot be so crazy :roftl:

I'm also thinking about taking my little daughter with me (instead of my husband...:wub2:) Do you think, it would be ok? I'm sure it would be sooo amazing for her!

I keep waiting und dreaming... :blush-anim-cl:

ok final list is 21 people, of which 7 will be in baden-baden in any case. let's see how many we can get, if at all. it's probably gonna be a last minute decision as i didn't have much time to plan during my holiday, and the gig is already on monday.

more infos about the gig:

- all winners of the radio competitions have been notified by now, so if you don't have an e-mail, you're not among the winners.

- if you're under 18, you need to be accompanied by one of your parents (or if you're 17, it can be another person of age, with the consent of your parents).

- there are absolutely NO photos/videos allowed at this concert - as far as we know, not even by mobile phone. reason is that it'll be recorded for TV, they probably don't want the lights of cameras/mobiles on their recordings. we'll see how strict they are, if they're gonna collect all cameras+mobiles at the entrance, but that's the info we have for now.

actually i'm just organizing the list, the rest is up to the mfc mods, ie mana, who has the contacts and agreed to try to help us. :huglove:

about your daughter sm09, how old is she? children under the age of 6 are not allowed into this gig. :wink2: apart from that, the first ones who would get tickets - if at all - would be fanclub members, and only if there are tickets left you might get another one for a non-mfcer who wants to come with you.

and guys, the list is finished since yesterday. some who will come without tickets, some who can still make it if it's a last minute decision and some who need to know at least 1-2 days in advance. if you decided you can't go, fine, but apart from that, no changes to this list can be made anymore, sorry. so if team mika says that only the 7 ppl get in who will be there without tickets, then it's those 7 who are on the list now, and not others who decide to go last minute. :dunno:

so all we can do now is hope. :wink2:

actually i'm just organizing the list, the rest is up to the mfc mods, ie mana, who has the contacts and agreed to try to help us. :huglove:

about your daughter sm09, how old is she? children under the age of 6 are not allowed into this gig. :wink2: apart from that, the first ones who would get tickets - if at all - would be fanclub members, and only if there are tickets left you might get another one for a non-mfcer who wants to come with you.

and guys, the list is finished since yesterday. some who will come without tickets, some who can still make it if it's a last minute decision and some who need to know at least 1-2 days in advance. if you decided you can't go, fine, but apart from that, no changes to this list can be made anymore, sorry. so if team mika says that only the 7 ppl get in who will be there without tickets, then it's those 7 who are on the list now, and not others who decide to go last minute. :dunno:

so all we can do now is hope. :wink2:

So I' m hoping! :wub2:

Thanks for your answer, it's good for me to know, that I don't have to think about going without tickets or not... :blush-anim-cl:

as i've just seen fanny's post on twitter: as far as we know the show starts at 8... and i guess it'll last a bit more than one hour, like every mika show. :wink2: sorry if i keep forgetting to post stuff like that, just ask specifically if you want to know something. :wink2:

as i've just seen fanny's post on twitter: as far as we know the show starts at 8... and i guess it'll last a bit more than one hour, like every mika show. :wink2: sorry if i keep forgetting to post stuff like that, just ask specifically if you want to know something. :wink2:

ohh my dear,thanks:wub2:

i just want to know if it'll be like every show or shorter;so:GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

have a fab week-end to all!

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

ohh my dear,thanks:wub2:

i just want to know if it'll be like every show or shorte;so:GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

have a fab week-end to all!

the radio gig in munich wasn't much shorter than a normal show, maybe 1:10 instead of 1:20 or so... so i guess it'll be the same for this one. hope so anyway. :bleh:

the radio gig in munich wasn't much shorter than a normal show, maybe 1:10 instead of 1:20 or so... so i guess it'll be the same for this one. hope so anyway. :bleh:

i come i come i come i come i come i come i come i come...........in 2days,omg..

i'll perpare nothing,but just come with a big smile to be there,with ticket or not:blush-anim-cl:

have a great halloween to all,a great sunday,and see you on monday!!!!!!:biggrin2:

oh, i forgot to tell you, on the german fanclub we have decided to come in 50s style, petticoats and stuff. :biggrin2: not everyone's doing it, so don't worry if you just come in normal clothes, but if you have a 50s style outfit, wear it! :biggrin2:

i spent the evening trying to find the right shoes for mine... what did those 50s petticoat girls wear to their petticoats in winter?! :blink: will probably be freezing my a** off in the shoes i've chosen now, but whatever, will get warm again during the gig. :naughty: (well, if i get in, that is... if not, i still have my car. :bleh:)

Just a reminder:

If you can't be present at the gig tomorrow night, don't forget to check out this link at 8 pm German time (Central European time) where the concert will be entirely streamed live. http://www.swr3.de/specials/hautnah/mika/ :wink2:

Ah, thanks! Hope I will make it home in time AND hope my internet won't be too slow :aah:

Any news??? :sad:

Melody, do you think, we could get any news on a sunday? Did you get any "maybe" or something ? :sad:

no, sorry, as i said i think if we get tickets, it's gonna be a last minute decision. i'll let you know if i hear anything. will have my netbook with me, so i can post here from baden-baden if there's any news.

well i hope i'll have a connection there... but if i don't, i'll still make sure you get news if there are any. :wink2:

and hope someone's able to record the live streaming, as of course i won't be able to watch it (even if i have to wait outside, my netbook is too slow for video streaming). :wink2: here's some software that might work for it (not sure though, maybe it just works for youtube etc. :dunno:):

freeware: http://www.engelmann.com/eng/moviesaver.php

free firefox addons: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/2390 or https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/3590 (no idea what's the difference)

30-day-free-trial-software: http://www.bbsoftware.co.uk/bbflashback.aspx

thanx. :biggrin2: