Exclusive SWR3 Gig in Baden-Baden, Germany, Nov. 2 2009

mellody

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the show will be broadcasted live on http://liveweb.arte.tv/fr/video/Mika_en_direct_de_Baden-Baden/

I'll try to record it and share with the MFC ;)

True, I completely forgot about the arte streaming :doh:

That would a a better choice then....obviously.

don't worry, I've already record arte live web for different show ;)

Thanks for volunteering! :clap:

I'm really excited about tomorrow, but I have to get through my law exam first....then it's time to think about the gig properly :wink2:

Up early everyone???:aah:

I calculate about 14 hours to go???

It's exactly 12 hours to go now :wink2:

edit: If you click on the arte live link and then on play - it tells you exactly how much time to go...just in case some of you are confused because of the time

Edited by mariposa

So who's going?

I think from the MFC it's Mellody, Leator, Fouchonneret, me... Did I forget anyone?

Plus a number of peeps from the German fanclub. (some of whom are also a member here, for example graciosa...)

I think from the MFC it's Mellody, Leator, Fouchonneret, me... Did I forget anyone?

Plus a number of peeps from the German fanclub. (some of whom are also a member here, for example graciosa...)

Cool, hope you all have a great time! :boing:

Have lots of fun today!!!

sorry, no tickets from team mika for us this time. :sad: thanx to the mfc mods/admin for trying anyway! :huglove:

will try to tweet mika again then, but only for those who come anyway (6 ppl now), sorry to the others, but we can be glad if anyone gets in!

sorry this is short, am on my way to baden-baden with graciosa and awine (dmfc).

sorry, no tickets from team mika for us this time. :sad: thanx to the mfc mods/admin for trying anyway! :huglove:

will try to tweet mika again then, but only for those who come anyway (6 ppl now), sorry to the others, but we can be glad if anyone gets in!

sorry this is short, am on my way to baden-baden with graciosa and awine (dmfc).

Good luck ! keep me in the loop missy , text!:thumb_yello:

So sorry, mellody -- hope you manage to get in, though!

Travel safe and I'll look forward to your report!

Even if it didn't work for us, thanks for trying it, Melody. And thanks to the mods/admin!

I think you 6 will get in! :thumb_yello: I wish you lot of fun!