Exclusive SWR3 Gig in Baden-Baden, Germany, Nov. 2 2009

mellody

sorry, no tickets from team mika for us this time. :sad: thanx to the mfc mods/admin for trying anyway! :huglove:

will try to tweet mika again then, but only for those who come anyway (6 ppl now), sorry to the others, but we can be glad if anyone gets in!

sorry this is short, am on my way to baden-baden with graciosa and awine (dmfc).

good luck, Mellody! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very bad connexion but i saw the whole gig on Arte tv: fantastic Mika , more and more beautiful, charming and so on....

The audience was very quiet , it was a pity to see Mika trying to let them sing and dance: we were not here but Mellody was a super representant of the MFC and Mariposa also!!!

They went on stage at the end!

oh my god , i danced and sang just in front of my computer, need a shower now and wait for mellody report;

a very small venue : what a luck!:woot_jump:

mellody from twitter:

Just met yasmine+gave her dmfc book,she was really happy+spent ages looking at every pic.:)mika didnt sing toyboy,tho it was on setlist.

10 minutes ago from txt

glad the book thing worked and the people who worked on it could see yasmine receiving it! :thumb_yello:

just quickly, it's midnight and we still have a 3-4hrs drive home. see my twitter what happened, it was so fab when mika waved me up for stage invasion, the other times i just followed everyone else and was so many ppl, and this time just very few, fab! :biggrin2: oh f* and this all was live online and gonna be on tv. :shocked:nplus 3 radio interviews, though she called me diana, whatever, lol! :roftl:

haha it was so funny when he suddenly said "gute nacht" during love today! :lmao:

here's our pic with yasmine from after the show :wub2:http://twitpic.com/o250b (taken on graciosas camera by jimmy!)

back home+really tired, but want to look through the pix how they turned out, and watch the video download provided on the other thread... still downloading tho+only one part, will see how far i get. :naughty:

oh well, where to start? i think you might have read most on my twitter and seen it on tv... :bleh: fab gig, though the munich radio gig in sep was better+smaller venue/stage (bout the same amount of ppl i'd say, ca. 200)... but was niicccee to see touches you that close up, rawwrr! :mf_lustslow::teehee::naughty:

oh but most of those stupid radio competition winners were SO boring, maybe you saw it on tv, only the first 1-2 rows (dmfc/mfc) moving/singing , and all those in the back just standing around. guess you heard what mika said in the beginning, that we're so quiet, think it must've felt a bit strange for him, esp. when i compare it to the loudness at the la+oakland gigs, such a difference! was worse than at the munich gig in sep, and there already the back rows were quite boring. but whatever, we still had lots of fun! :biggrin2:

anyway, obviously my mika luck still hasn't left me. jana (don't remember what name she has on here, on the dmfc she's "lilli") and me were asking every single person we saw for spare tickets (as the radio winners got 4 tix, we hoped they'd not all bring 3 friends), but most were pairs of online winners who only had 2 tickets. and everyone arrived so late! just a few minutes before the doors opened, i found someone with 2 spare tix (i.e. guestlist places) who agreed to take us in, and i decided those would be for jana and me, as we were the first two (apart from those who won tix themselves) who said they'd go to baden-baden in any case, and we were the ones who asked everyone and made a total fool of ourselves by running up to every new person who arrived, lol... :naughty: wish we'd had more time to help find tix for the others, but then the doors opened and i almost missed it, as i was just putting my notebook back in the car! :aah: anyway, that's how we ended up in front row together with the DMFCers/MFCers who had won tickets (mariposa, graciosa, leator, kanni and yavanna), while the others who got in later only were at the back. as far as i saw, everyone got in in the end, the 2 other girls from DMFC, and all the french girls who were there. so glad it worked out for everyone, but i can tell you it was really nerve-wracking to not know for ages whether we'd get in at all!

thanx so much for everyone who tried to help us, freddie, mana and andrew, you were fab! :huglove:

well, after the gig we were waiting in the foyer for a while, met jimmy there and yasmine, who we gave the 2nd copy of the DMFC paintings for sorrow book (of which the first one mika got in sept), and she loved it. :wub2: she looked at every single page and commented on the pictures, always repeating how much she liked it. jimmy also was still there and looked for a short while (they both found my lady-jane-cut-off-her-feet-photograph quite interesting, lol... :naughty:) and took that pic of us and yasmine.

(part 2 coming in a sec, due to smiley restrictions)

(report part 2)

we decided then that we'd wait for mika in the back, where the van was waiting for him, there got the no-photos-info from security and then mika came+signed some stuff (he signed my bag with a heart and "mike x" :naughty:), i gave him a get well soon card from the DMFC and asked him why he hadn't sung toy boy, and he said he was tired, so i asked whether it was jetlag and he said yeah he has a really baad jetlag and asked me whether i still had one too from my US trip. at that point i could've explained to him that yes, i still did a bit but it would just keep me awake in the evening and sleep until noon so it would be good for my way home that i was still so awake :bleh: , but i just said that my jetlag had already gotten better since i arrived already on wednesday. also true. :bleh:

well, what else... during the show i got jimmy's plectrum - actually, no one bothered to catch it (and i was too slow), so it landed behind me on the floor, and i picked it up. :bleh: then when i met jimmy after the show, i told him i'd ask him to sign it but you wouldn't see it as it was black, and he should get white plectrums so he can sign them, lol. :naughty: he agreeed and also said sth like sorry for the plectrum being sweaty (in a joking way), i said i didn't mind :bleh: and asked him for a pic: http://twitpic.com/o3d63 :biggrin2:

and now i'm off to bed, it's almost 7 am meanwhile. pix tomorrow. :wink2:

just quickly, it's midnight and we still have a 3-4hrs drive home. see my twitter what happened, it was so fab when mika waved me up for stage invasion, the other times i just followed everyone else and was so many ppl, and this time just very few, fab! :biggrin2: oh f* and this all was live online and gonna be on tv. :shocked:nplus 3 radio interviews, though she called me diana, whatever, lol! :roftl:

haha it was so funny when he suddenly said "gute nacht" during love today! :lmao:

here's our pic with yasmine from after the show :wub2:http://twitpic.com/o250b (taken on graciosas camera by jimmy!)

That is lovely! I like your reports:wub2:

Glad the (D)MFC were there to lighten up the dead mood, good job:thumb_yello: