Exclusive SWR3 Gig in Baden-Baden, Germany, Nov. 2 2009

mellody

Have you tried VLC media player?

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html

I have the realplayer and can see all flv files. then I have the VLC player, it opens nearly all files.

on my mac i can open them both with quicktime and VLC

Thanks everyone :wub2: I have used VLC earlier, so I was surprised it didn't work. I think I need to upload it again and try again, thanks :thumb_yello:

This is the one I downloaded ... it was the first I saw lol

http://download.cnet.com/FLV-Player/3000-13632_4-10467081.html

I will try that one too, thanks Laurel :wub2:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well i did record what they aired on the radio tonight, some of the songs from yesterday's gig (about 1hr), but the online player kept leaving out a few seconds every now and then, so it's not that much fun to listen to... and watching the vids is probably better anyway. :bleh: so in case anyone particulary wants this recording, let me know, then i'll upload it... but otherwise i won't bother, guess there are enough better recordings of this gig. :wink2:

thanx, but it won't let me download it... maybe you can upload the video on a different site, like sendspace? would be fab. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Yes, I couldn't either, and can't see on flv files either.

Why did only part one get put on avi file, why not the rest?

I think it was taking Kaatje too long to upload it ... so she did those other one's quickly :biggrin2:

Thanks for the lovely (and long) report Mariposa, and mellody for the twitpic pics!. Glad you had a great time! and you looked nice in your 50's outfits, the little cap (don't know the name, sorry) and sequins in the face.

aaand finally, here are my videos... some different perspectives from the swr3 stream, and also viewable without a flv player. :wink2: i uploaded mainly the talking bits though, as i didn't record much of the songs and what i recorded of them was shaky, as i had lots of space to dance, lol. :naughty:

talk about painkillers/quiet audience before SITM/SITM intro (sorry missed a bit in between):

first verse+chorus of pick up off the floor:

(love it when he looks directly into my camera! :wub2:)

beginning of dr john (incl. talk/crowd singing):

biotg crowd competition (really funny with jimmy+imma in the crowd, lol! :roftl:):

mika mentions david's piano solo and parts of happy ending:

talk about how foot injury happened and band introduction:

lollipop intro drumming, with jimmy having fun with that bin and mika drumming on his brace:

haha i only noticed that when talking about the quiet audience after saying "only kidding" he was like "right?" towards the audience, lol, so funny! :roftl:

thanks miss_lollipop54 and mariposa for your reports!!!

i noticed your 50s outfits in the vids, they were really cool!

As I Promised yesterday, the whole gig direct from the arte live web streaming ;)

mikalivebadenbaden.th.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/301875173/MIKA_Live_In_Baden_Baden_SRW3.rar

enjoy ;)

PS: the video will be on MFC thursday I hope

thank you :flowers2:

aaand finally, here are my videos... some different perspectives from the swr3 stream, and also viewable without a flv player. :wink2: i uploaded mainly the talking bits though, as i didn't record much of the songs and what i recorded of them was shaky, as i had lots of space to dance, lol. :naughty:

talk about painkillers/quiet audience before SITM/SITM intro (sorry missed a bit in between):

first verse+chorus of pick up off the floor:

(love it when he looks directly into my camera! :wub2:)

beginning of dr john (incl. talk/crowd singing):

biotg crowd competition (really funny with jimmy+imma in the crowd, lol! :roftl:):

mika mentions david's piano solo and parts of happy ending:

talk about how foot injury happened and band introduction:

lollipop intro drumming, with jimmy having fun with that bin and mika drumming on his brace:

haha i only noticed that when talking about the quiet audience after saying "only kidding" he was like "right?" towards the audience, lol, so funny! :roftl:

your vids are fantastic! you always manage to film the best bits!

pick up off the floor with mika looking directly into your camera :wub2:

thanks for the pics as well!!

i uploaded the file on sendspace :)http://www.sendspace.com/file/ysglfs

As I Promised yesterday, the whole gig direct from the arte live web streaming ;)

mikalivebadenbaden.th.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/301875173/MIKA_Live_In_Baden_Baden_SRW3.rar

enjoy ;)

PS: the video will be on MFC thursday I hope

Shame ... can't use that site ... not paying to be a premium member and it won't let me download as a free user :( Stupid site :aah:

+1 :(

thanx, but it won't let me download it... maybe you can upload the video on a different site, like sendspace? would be fab. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

i uploaded the file on sendspace :)http://www.sendspace.com/file/ysglfs

thanx for this! :flowers2:

i remembered sth yasmine said while looking through the paintings for sorrow book... when she saw sasje's lady jane pic, she asked whether the guy on the pic was mika:

seite40-ladyjane-sasje.jpg

i didn't get it at that moment and just said "i don't know", but as she seemed to find it very funny, i guess she meant his stalking tendencies, lol! :lmao:

Big thanks to:

- mellody for the pics of the DMFC and the YT clips, I really appreciate them.

- mariposa for her pics added to the DMFC too.

- larenaldise for the recorded streaming.

- mari62 the file in sendspace, you're always so helping!

MFC is a nice place to stay with people like you all :thumb_yello:

for some yes, but better not for all, or we'd not get away from this forum anymore at all! :naughty: ok not that we get away from it much now, but i mean we still have to eat+sleep, right? :roftl:

thanx for those! just watched the video, oh damn that was really a strange moment when he joked about the painkillers and the audience stayed totally quiet. :boxed: it didn't seem so strange at the gig but well i was filming that part (i always try to film the talking, just a habit and i kept forgetting they were streaming it live so they wouldn't cut it out like they did for the munich gig...:naughty:), so all i did was laugh, and probably half of the radio winners audience didn't understand what he said and the other half just wanted to hear music, whatever... anyway, now i really understand why he said we were so quiet, must've felt quite strange for him. :blink: but the one you hear cheering first after he said that was me, lol. :naughty:

yavanna, kanni, graciosa and me really had the best places in that venue, because on the other side+middle of the stage ppl were told to step back because the camera + photographers needed space there to go through. :boxed: i think that empty space between stage+crowd looked quite strange, and probably didn't exactly help the atmosphere either - that was my impression anyway.

btw, something the presenter told us before the gig started, don't know if that was on the live stream as well and if it was, whether someone translated it... she said that the bad thing about mika's ankle wasn't in fact because of what happened when he jumped, but because he finished the LA gig with that hurt ankle. don't know where she had that from, maybe he told her in one of the interviews they did with him backstage... but i can imagine that it's true, after all he still kept jumping+running around in LA after it happened. tzz, why do guys always have to pretend they're tough when the pain tells them to stop?! :sneaky2:

kate, what did you talk with him about his foot? i wanted to ask him whether he knew how long he'd have to keep that brace, but forgot. did he say anything about it?

i try to read all of the thread ;)

so,i answer you,kate didn't see your post i think ;)

and yes,it's more important than we think before....we asked him and he tried to explain in french:not ankle finally,but torn tendon....(spoke about it againn in french interview in "france 2",and between us in the thread);

we'll have a long interview about him,before the gig,in ARTE,in January,so i think the presenter was there too i think and speak with him ;)

thanks to all for reports,pics and downlad,i'll see the gig after download it:thumb_yello:

thanx fanny. :original:

here are the photos of us that we took in baden-baden (by me and graciosa again)... group pix, pix of/with yasmine and jimmy, and one of the stage invasion: http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/mellody76/Mika

(d)mfc, left to right, back: kanni, mariposa, graciosa, lilli, hasibobberle, leator; front: melody, awine (yavanna was missing, as she had won the m+g)

IMG_8228.jpg

the 50s style girls (no one told me it was supposed to be black+white! :naughty: but well, wouldn't have had a 50s outfit in b/w anyway...)

IMG_8226.jpg

start of the stage invasion: yavanna and me. i wish now that i'd gotten rid of those leggings for the gig, they look so weird! :aah: just been wearing them cause it was so cold outside and didn't bother to take them off for the gig, as you wouldn't see them when i was in the audience! :doh:

btw, why does martin look so worried?! lol! :roftl:

P1070600.jpg

yasmine is just so pretty, she looks like a fairy in that outfit! :wub2:

P1070624.jpg

yasmine+me+lilli

P1070617.jpg