TV: Mika on ELLEN (Ellen Degeneres Show) (22 Oct 2009)

dcdeb

seeing MIKA on ELLEN coudnt be more perfect :)

altho im not sure about the day its filmed... i might have a test that day *shoot self* but i guess it depends what time it is... if its around 2pm i could be there....

look at me...plan it and we dont even have tix =P

but yeah i LOVE ellen...big big fan :) oh.... i kinda like mika too :wink2:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, true, that's fab! :biggrin2:

yeah, just to see her show. :fisch::naughty: just watched the video on her website where she talks about lies. lol, i never heard about this show until now, but looks like it's really funny! :roftl:

you didnt know about ellen before?!

she is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was one of the top standup comediennes in the US for many years before she got her own sitcom and then this talk show. She's very funny.

Yes she is, smart and funny!:wink2:

Have you seen the clip of her at the 'Arthur Ashe Kids' Day' at the US Open? Soooooooooo funny! :aah:

Have you go a link? You Tube? Please!:teehee:

I think that's a safe bet!

It's going to be tremendous exposure for him

:wub2: Ellen + :wub2::wub2::wub2: Mika = I can't wait! :boing:

For sure!

And it's good cause I'll be able to watch Ellen from about the 21st onwards to see when he's on, cause I likely won't be working (I'll just have to peel myself away from the new channel we got on free-to-air HD! :teehee:)

can't wait for this show.i love ellen she asks random fun questions to her guests rather than the frequently asked questions.

plus,i'll be able to watch mika on my own TV this time,no waiting for youtube vids:cheerful_h4h:

you didnt know about ellen before?!

she is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope - you forget i live on the other side of the planet. :naughty: but yeah, she IS hilarious, i watched some of the videos on her website, this show is gonna be fun! :biggrin2:

i tried tweeting her, but doubt it'll help anything. why should it make a difference for her whether i'm from germany or not, don't think she'll interview me about it?! :blink: i'll just try to call that ticket hotline on the day of the show, look for news on MFC/twitter, maybe tweet mika that day, and spend some time around those tv studios - though they're probably so huge that it's hopeless to go there if you don't know where exactly. :blink: or when. or anything, in fact. :naughty:

nope - you forget i live on the other side of the planet. :naughty: but yeah, she IS hilarious, i watched some of the videos on her website, this show is gonna be fun! :biggrin2:

i tried tweeting her, but doubt it'll help anything. why should it make a difference for her whether i'm from germany or not, don't think she'll interview me about it?! :blink: i'll just try to call that ticket hotline on the day of the show, look for news on MFC/twitter, maybe tweet mika that day, and spend some time around those tv studios - though they're probably so huge that it's hopeless to go there if you don't know where exactly. :blink: or when. or anything, in fact. :naughty:

im pretty sure i know where the studio is... and where ellen is...

hopefully we can all try and get there that day and maybe they will let us in... Hmmmm

oh and i just realised... my test is NEXT week... not that week mika is here DOH! lol so i just have a class that day till 12:30... so i could come after.... oh i so wish we could go... ellen with mika can be SO much fun!

Edited by Sivan

im pretty sure i know where the studio is... and where ellen is...

hopefully we can all try and get there that day and maybe they will let us in... Hmmmm

oh and i just realised... my test is NEXT week... not that week mika is here DOH! lol so i just have a class that day till 12:30... so i could come after.... oh i so wish we could go... ellen with mika can be SO much fun!

ah fantastic, let's meet up there then! :biggrin2: i'm sure it won't start that early, after all you can call for tickets until 12 noon, so i guess the show won't start before 2 pm, probably later.

ah fantastic, let's meet up there then! :biggrin2: i'm sure it won't start that early, after all you can call for tickets until 12 noon, so i guess the show won't start before 2 pm, probably later.

yeah usually for these shows they tell u to line up starting around 2...

would love to meet u there.

where u staying?

Mika being on Ellen's show? Well, that's one thing I can check off my list of "Things to Happen Before I Die". :mf_rosetinted:

It's a dream come true. Really. :wub2::teehee:

Yes I'm really looking forward to it!:thumb_yello:

Funny thing...we have been talking about it for ever in the Ellen thread so it is a dream come true!:wub2:

So are you guys just going to show up there and hope that they let you in? :naughty:

So are you guys just going to show up there and hope that they let you in? :naughty:

well, i'll try to call that number for tickets, but if i don't get any, yeah, that's what i'll do. why not, have nothing better to do anyway. :bleh: i'll just put warner bros studios on my sightseeing plan, lol! :naughty: you're coming too? :biggrin2:

well, i'll try to call that number for tickets, but if i don't get any, yeah, that's what i'll do. why not, have nothing better to do anyway. :bleh: i'll just put warner bros studios on my sightseeing plan, lol! :naughty: you're coming too? :biggrin2:

I'm gonna try to. I have to convince my mom to work from home that day in case I need her to chauffeur me around :naughty:

yeah we should try go anyway i think :)

I'm gonna try to. I have to convince my mom to work from home that day in case I need her to chauffeur me around :naughty:

nono...i can come pick u up if i have a car....

its on wednesday right?! because i have NO classes that day :)